News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Northern Stars!!!!

Started by Blaqueen, November 27, 2002, 11:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

aight...check dis... i need lists of Northerners... ANY!!!!! who has influenced Nigeria, Africa, or Earth!!!!!!...
i'm tired of *some* southerners thinkin' we all illetrates and we aint got nuthin' to show... sun rayna mana wayo, wallah, and its time to show 'em, HANDS DOWN, we got whut it takes!
Plz... i would like to start a sumthin like a webpage, or paper on Northern Stars!!!!!

a beg... Uncle Salisu, Uncle DK, Amin, Abdallah, Hamza  >:(, Fulanicious, Ihsan, Ummita, Gimbiya, Ice,.... (in short)... EVERYONE!!!!!

Name people, political figures, poets, writers, novelists, kings, queens, cheifs, diplomats, farmers, engineers, lawyers, judges, justices, millionaires...
It can be ur pops, moms, bro, sis, uncle, aunty, cousin, friend, enemy, etc etc....
then info on whut they accomplished/are doing... basically whut they are doing/have done for Nigeria as a nation, Africa as a continent, and Earth as....well, the world...

Northern Stars have GOT to shyne....... it's our time (wait a min...it's always been us shining  ;D )

u catch mah drift ko?...... plzz... help a sistah out...

*BUTif there's already a site like this.. ::).. gimme the webpage... cuz i need to edumacate mah sef a bit on ya'll....
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Muhammad

Gimbiya

well they must be kiddn' themselves. I know that in washington DC every time a southner see me and ask me some silly questions they tend to be shock. so I ask them why all the surprises, most of them say well you know you are the first hausa girl I've seen since I have been to this coutry, well there's alot of us. for example
Salisu Danyaro --- Kanoonline webmaster and other websites
Jibril Aminu --- Nigerian ambassador to the U.S. also a very well known doctor
Mr U Abba-Gana --- managing director, nigerian petroleum
Aliko gote ---Managing Director Nigerian Textiles Mills Plc in Nigeria
Dr. A Dantata---Chairperson Express Petroleum and Gas Company in Nigeria and also Chairperson Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc in Nigeria
Dantatas'---
Abdulmumin Aminu --- former NFA chairman and current WAFA president
Mr U Abba-Gana ---Managing Director African Petroleum Plc in Nigeria
Mr A Abubakar --Managing Director Nigerian Universal Bank Ltd in Nigeria, Vice President Government of Nigeria in Nigeria
President A Abubakar Chairperson National Privatisation Council in Nigeria
Mr M Abubakar ---Chairperson Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc in Nigeria
Mr Y Abubakar---Chairperson NAL Merchant Bank in Nigeria
Mr H Adamu ---Minister of Environment
Maryam Fagge ---Software Engineer at U.S. Dept of Housing and Urban Development
Mr. A Gumi ---Managing Director Nigeria Arab Bank Ltd in Nigeria
Sarki Ado bayero --- emir of Kano state[\color]
my list is really long so I will continue on addin'

asha ruwa lafiya
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Rose

Queen wallahi they Southners knew that we are not Illetrate, they always said that to relieve their anger, Frustrated *BLEEP*>:(
And they Northners who has influenced Nigeria,-----Sure the list will be endless but here are some:-
Ahmadu Bello
Tafawa balewa
General yakubu gawan
Shehu shagari
Genaral mohd Buhari
Mallam Aminu Kano
Mohammed Abubakar rimi
Isyaka rabi'u
Hajiya Asabe reza
Dr lema jibril
Hajiya laila dogon yaro
General Sani Abacha
General Ibrahim babangida
sule lamido
more to come Inshah Allah,
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Blaqueen

ok... people like ibb and abacha... u know whut the southerners will say!!!...
thanx tho... i need more!!
talk about people who sponsor other kids to go to school.. NOVELISTS? hausa and english literature.. etc etc...
intellectuals.... u know?...

Blaqueen

and ice... plz.. whut did the people u mentioned do?..or are doing?

Anonymous

Well seems everyone cumz in a pck. If its of eni interest 2 u,  visit homepages!!!...like...(tell u laterz ;)).. How about Abdullah Wase, even though he is a goner (may his soul rest in peace) he's made changes as well. Take Queen Amina, first chick 2 lead an empire of  northern warriors. Heard Munira Marwa owns a chieftaincy but then, is she a northerner?!!! Nope..Obviously not...Who else..that Aisha Orange (lemu) if my memories ryt? I think she is an author/novelist... Tell me am ryt Dyme!! Beloved preachers who have helped lead us on d ryt track, when sum were on d wrong track......say.... Kalarawi...Mallam Jafar........... mhmm laterz!! That shud du 4 now.

Blaqueen

um... ummi sweetie... i think aisha lemu is british.. na white lady oh..*unless i'm mistaken*
and as for the others... ya'll need to be specific!

oh yeah.. Queen Amina is mos def in!.. my aunt told meeh bout her.. and i was shocked i never got to learn about her.. :-/ but now.. i'm researching on her.. and luvin' the babes attitude!

and whut about Yusuf M. Adamu.. i juss came across him in AfricanResource.com.... check this...

BRAVE CAPTAINS

-for Sarkin Musulmi Attahiru I

he knew they were coming
read it in books
heard their request
knew they are liars
not trustworthy

the maxim guns they have
the superior army well trained
they rape and exploit
enslave and domesticate
nations of people and empires

there can never be truce
would never have honoured it
he cannot believe them
to come and misrule his people

maxim gun he hasn?t got
can he remain on the throne?

with those who have faith in him
migrated towards the east
to meet the reformer in the sudan
they can gather force
to re-conquer what was to be conquered

soon understood the danger
mobilized men and guns

at burmi, the captains fought gallantly
an attempt to safeguard a faith
to re-make history about to drain
maxim gun was strong
a nation fell to them
the caliph was killed

we shall forever celebrate your valour
share your faith in freedom
admire your courage and will
bravery we shall forever remember
we need to have among us
someone who shall also repeat your words
Ba ni biyar annasara
For our glory has fallen and broken

16-5-1999

and who is the Sarki he's talkin' bout?

Anonymous

Is it!!! Aisha Orange is British!! Really. Ok fair enuf.. amman idan dai tana da blood bank na blacks & from d northern aweraz then classify her as one!!! Laterz babes

Anonymous

Aisha Lemu was Formerly known as Bridget A. Honey, an English Muslim who accepted Islam in 1961). she is married to Dr. Sheikh Ahmed Lemu they also have a son name Nuraddin which they are also wirters.

-Gimbiya

aliyuhydar

Salam,                                                                                  We have  novelists like,ALHAJI  ABUBAKAR IMAM,Magana Jarice, Ruwan Bagaja.ALHAJI AUWAL HAMZA, LOVE PATHS.  ALHAJI MAGAJI MUAZU mni, Ubandoman Gombe.                 Federal Commissioner  Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and   Fiscal Commission.Former Minister Second  Republic,Onetime Auditor General North/East.DR ISMAIL ABUBAKAR TSIGA author of  the  books, WHERE I STAND biography of LATE ABUBAKAR  GUMI,ADVENT OF  KNOWLEDGE AND RELIGION INTO NORTHERN  NIGERIA.            
amp;quot;die famous"

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

Aydee Fella

Hajiya Gambo Sawaba who was a prominent politician,
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Aydee Fella

Alh Ibrahim Tahir.Talban Bauchi,Minister of the second republic

Alh Ahmed Abdulkadir,Ex Governor of the CBN

Alh Yerima Abdullahi,Sarkin Bai Gombe,Minister Under Buhari and Ambassador to Malaysia

Alh Yakubu Wanka,Wazirin Bauchi,Ex Dir.Currency Operations CBN

Gen Buba Marwa ,Ex Gov of Lagos n Borno states
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"