News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

DAN KAUYE!!!

Started by iblink, September 13, 2004, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iblink

kai i no gree with this so called dan kauye, where r the kano online detectives.... u need to dig further on the dan kauye.. i just dont trust him.. :!:
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Ibro2g

Haha I really agree wid u Iblink, that Dan Kauye guy sounds looney, dont ya`ll think. But the real shady musketeer is Sasalati, I so wonder if any current flows in his brains...well the devil will surely welcome him wid salati.
  With Dankauye and sasalati ruinin the world we might as well sa salati 4 reala!
Safety and Peace

Fateez

Haba Ibro2g and Iblink! Dan kauye is much much much x infinity times

better than sasalati, he's obviously more sensible and resonable so don't

even compare them. {U wanna hurt his feelingz?}

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Nuruddeen

o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

sa salati

i'm a lil bit off d chain,u can call me insane,but d facts remain
                  dat i'm a psycho
beta get it 2ru ur brain,wen u say ma name,neva say it in vain
                  cause i'm a psycho
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

sa salati

if u hav neva met me den u hav no ryte 2 judge me,i got a good heart,but diz heart can get ugly.

i ll really like 2 show u guyz d stuff i m made up of but d problem iz i dont kill soloist,only kill squad.so go get urselves 2geda and get ur life supporterz,i mean u :x ,ibro,kitkat,fateez,dankauye,bebeji,ihsan,drag-nicious,whoeva,wateva.....i ll show u guyz u all 2 short 2 box wit....

sa salati

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"Ni kam i like both of them.

thnx 4 feelin me but i dont like bein compared 2 dat villager.hez in an unknown bush while ma presence iz bein felt all round d world(worldwide).i'm in a class of ma own.2nd 2  none,one and only.........
their r many bin laden but there ll neva be anoda me,u can search but u ll neva find.datz wat makez me unique.

sa salati

Quote from: "Ibro2g"

r u tryin 2 be a rapper?well make i tell d truth,u wack pass nelly and chingy

dan kauye

Quote from: "iblink"kai i no gree with this so called dan kauye, where r the kano online detectives.... u need to dig further on the dan kauye.. i just dont trust him.. :!:

ouch! but it dznt hurt,dznt feel gud either(if ya knawm saying')..lol..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

dan kauye

Quote from: "Ibro2g"Haha I really agree wid u Iblink, that Dan Kauye guy sounds looney, dont ya`ll think. But the real shady musketeer is Sasalati, I so wonder if any current flows in his brains...well the devil will surely welcome him wid salati.

ahhhhhhhh(sighs)...wut u up to ibro?????? ama peaceful brov ..u totally got d wrong me ryte...mayb wif tyme y'll get 2 know d real dan-kauye ..aint no need to paint ya d picture.glad me! fateez said it all (phew like a breeze)..ibro if only u'd known.."To deny the absolutism of reason is not a harmless indulgence [to the cognitive process], like having chocolates on a diet. It is more like taking arsenic three times a day as the essence of one's nutrition."..lol

dan kauye

ohhh kool u!..(aint seeking advocate though(lol)  )

dan kauye

Quote from: "sa salati"

thnx 4 feelin me but i dont like bein compared 2 dat villager.hez in an unknown bush while ma presence iz bein felt all round d world(worldwide).i'm in a class of ma own.2nd 2  none,one and only.........
their r many bin laden but there ll neva be anoda me,u can search but u ll neva find.datz wat makez me unique.

hahah hohho wewwew(wallahi really lol)..ahh jama'a wannan yaro da alamar tambaya akansa..me against u boi??? grow up! i'm here 4 d gud rizn..i only slag for fun..knw wut??The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting.lol.....lol....look who's talking..i'm outta here

dan kauye

Quote from: "sa salati"i'm a lil bit off d chain,u can call me insane,but d facts remain
                  dat i'm a psycho
beta get it 2ru ur brain,wen u say ma name,neva say it in vain
                  cause i'm a psycho

woah! pow!(smirks devilish)...tell'em who dont knw ya...lol...wen u point finga @ som1 rememba d rest of d 4 fingaz r pointing directly @ ya,grow up!

Ibro2g

Oh brother!DanKauye, the truth is, I like ur style yet I think its looney and all. but its aight. My post was based on Nija cheeks and MPhones, I just didnt agree wid the chickens part... coz u call`n a gen issue there, and Iblink came in to investigate u. My point is u r not the topic of investigation... sa salati and see 4 urself!

Sasalati...I'm not a rapper, n I dont intend to be one, but u shoulda lis`nd to urself a lil and rephrase the D12 Psycho track for at least those who dont lis`n to hardcores...coz u aint foolin anyone.  Well its clear now isnt it? Fateez was right, its insultin to be compared wid something like u. For dat DanKauye I appologise!
Huh and speakin of wack...na Sa salati!

I`m outta here!
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

I must admit....sa salati got some talent wallahi.................the only thing be say he get juju i think.................yau akwai talent gobe kuma...................
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment