News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

DAN KAUYE!!!

Started by iblink, September 13, 2004, 12:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

Quote from: "iblink"kai i no gree with this so called dan kauye, where r the kano online detectives.... u need to dig further on the dan kauye.. i just dont trust him.. :!:

Name:--------   ---------- -----

Sex: male

Star Sign: capricorn

High School: neva mind

School/Company: ask me again

If not a student any longer>>> Degree/Field:

Likes (List)
1. Sittin behind PC
2. eating
3. hanging wit mah beau
4. spending quality time wit mah mom
5. Being mischievious
6.rap music
7.strolling
8.hangin wit mah buddies
Dislikes (List5)
1. Haters
2. Being hungry
3. When studying becomes too stressful
4. Hearing bout broken relationships and families
5. Abuse of power by those in authority
7.being broke(actually dis is mah n_o 1 dislike)
What is Your 5 year Career/Life Plan Does it include Nigeria?

After getting B.sc hope to proceed to getting my masters, then try to setup my self. I think I would like to run a small scale buisness for starts and ehm... proceed to increasing my borders as time runs and for sure in Nigeria.

Favourite Quote you live by?
The most selfish 1 letter word "I" Avoid it. The most satisfying 2-letter word "WE" Use it. The most poisonous 3-letter word "EGO" Kill it. The most used 4-letter word "LOVE" Value it. The most pleasing 5-letter word "SMILE" Keep it. The fastest spreading 6-letter word "RUMOUR" Ignore it. The hardest working 7-letter word "SUCCESS" Achieve it. The most enviable 8-letter word "JEALOUSY" Distance it. The most powerful 9-letter word "KNOWLEDGE" Acquire it. The most essential 10-letter word "CONFIDENCE" Trust it

What make you Jazzy (what makes you you?)
my style. The cool and friendly me

What do you think about kanoonline?
A very nice interactive site. I joined a long time a go but really didnt have chance to get to know what it was all about. But I would say there's so much love and you could feel the intensity of it in any thread.
Its cool and positively inspired!What will you do if you found out that you never change?

Like a leopard, my spots remain but I continue to grow in speed, agility and body mass.  Is that really change?  Is growth the same as change just because physics changes?  I for one know that change does not lead to growth but is the reverse true?

Would it be defying the physical laws if one does not change?  Law of thermodynamics (and mostly all sciences):  "Energy could neither be created nor destroyed but changes (transforms) from one form to another."

That only leaves enough room for every matter to change.

Except that I am not like everybody else.  A wise Nigerian told me that everyone thinks that they are unique when in essence we really are not; rather we are all different and not unique.  We change!  What will make a man change or why would a grown man change? Why are we all going through similar motions of change?  

Ordinarily I would be part and parcel of the team but in the present case, I am the exception.

Go FIGURE !
 admit it!
It is the hardest thing to do.  I would like to think that I am always honest with me but I finally admitted to knowing people who are smarter than I am.  It is not the craziest thing to do but it is the right thing to do.  I do admit it... a lot of people are way smarter than I am.  [what a shame?]

It is a good thing to finally come clean to me-self.

I am listening to the young man germinate and grow.  Growth is a good thing today. (jus kidding:maybe)lol....i ain't mad @ ya,will edit wen neccesary.holla ...cheerio! rememba everybody is unique
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

dan kauye

iblink wuddya think now?? still investigating?? berra grow up(no offence lol)

Hafsy_Lady

YIHUUUUUUUUUUUU :D , YAWWAAAAAAAAA, THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE IT, SINCE I LANDED AND BROWSED THROUGH THREE THREADS I JUSE FELT BORED, BUT LANDING HERE MANNNNNNN......... THE ENERGY, THE ADRENALIN RUSH, THE BUZZ ALL SEEMS TO BE FLOWIN IN...........I LOVE DRAMA. OYA............KAWAI SUYI DAMBEEEEEEE! DAN KAUYE DA SHI DAYAN YARON, NI MANTA SUNANSHI MA NAKEYI.......... HABA BUSHMAN, YOU FIT GRAB SAY THIS ONE NA YOUR UNDER LEVEL AND YOU EVEN GET TIME TO REPLY 'EM POST.

IBLINK AND IBRO, DAN KAUYE IS A REAL GOOD CHAP, WELL MANNERED, GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR, FUNNY ATIMES,KIND AND EASY GOING AND HE IS MY GOOD HOUSEBOY, SO NO NEED OF COMPARING HIM WITH OUR KANOONLINE MARSHALL MATHERS :roll: . (kunsanni bana tsoron fadin yadda ya kamata)
What you see is what you get[/b]

dan kauye

ahhh is dat really hafcy-woman?(sorry hafcy lady?) gud 2 hav u bak gurl..really miss ya online..abi we no dey jam offline?lol...so who's dis boi whose name u 4gat?? str8 up n say his name gurl..wut happened to ur old self? u were neva scared 2 call out names..bak 2 biznesss..house boi or crush/boyf/secret admirer/wish-he-waz-mine/idol?? do ya want dan-kauye 2 let d cat outta d bag??..i bet not so now  let d sleeping dog lie..but erm.. u gave me som lil props so now i ain't gon start wit u!..jus bounce along!

sa salati

Quote from: "Ibro2g"Oh brother!DanKauye, the truth is, I like ur style yet I think its looney and all. but its aight. My post was based on Nija cheeks and MPhones, I just didnt agree wid the chickens part... coz u call`n a gen issue there, and Iblink came in to investigate u. My point is u r not the topic of investigation... sa salati and see 4 urself!

Sasalati...I'm not a rapper, n I dont intend to be one, but u shoulda lis`nd to urself a lil and rephrase the D12 Psycho track for at least those who dont lis`n to hardcores...coz u aint foolin anyone.  Well its clear now isnt it? Fateez was right, its insultin to be compared wid something like u. For dat DanKauye I appologise!
Huh and speakin of wack...na Sa salati!

i'm 2 big 2 bite doze clownz(d12),i waz only quotin dem n if doze guyz r hardcore eemceez 2 u den u juz a baby  hiphop fan. plz dont let me open ma book of rymez coz i dont think u can stand it.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

sa salati

Quote from: "gogannaka"I must admit....sa salati got some talent wallahi.................the only thing be say he get juju i think.................yau akwai talent gobe kuma...................

why not finish wat u started,i'ma help u:yau akwai talent gobe kuma babu

sa salati

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"YIHUUUUUUUUUUUU :D , YAWWAAAAAAAAA, THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE IT, SINCE I LANDED AND BROWSED THROUGH THREE THREADS I JUSE FELT BORED, BUT LANDING HERE MANNNNNNN......... THE ENERGY, THE ADRENALIN RUSH, THE BUZZ ALL SEEMS TO BE FLOWIN IN...........I LOVE DRAMA. OYA............KAWAI SUYI DAMBEEEEEEE! DAN KAUYE DA SHI DAYAN YARON, NI MANTA SUNANSHI MA NAKEYI.......... HABA BUSHMAN, YOU FIT GRAB SAY THIS ONE NA YOUR UNDER LEVEL AND YOU EVEN GET TIME TO REPLY 'EM POST.

IBLINK AND IBRO, DAN KAUYE IS A REAL GOOD CHAP, WELL MANNERED, GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR, FUNNY ATIMES,KIND AND EASY GOING AND HE IS MY GOOD HOUSEBOY, SO NO NEED OF COMPARING HIM WITH OUR KANOONLINE MARSHALL MATHERS :roll: . (kunsanni bana tsoron fadin yadda ya kamata)

thank GOD u back,we shall c how brave u r wen it comez 2 fadin yadda ya kamata

figorms

dame people babu kwada. just u 2 why do u think u r batter than one another, just check out da names(sa salati)lol wat a freck.and u (dan kauye) u sure act like 1 lol, da both of u just rappin and blabin. hush!! up.
with ur mouths runin like tap. when they ask u do batter thins u run it is people like u we need on KAKAKI, it's an AIT show, u should apply may be u be less busy rather than rampagein like cats and dogs. lol.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

sa salati

Quote from: "figorms"dame people babu kwada. just u 2 why do u think u r batter than one another, just check out da names(sa salati)lol wat a freck.and u (dan kauye) u sure act like 1 lol, da both of u just rappin and blabin. hush!! up.
with ur mouths runin like tap. when they ask u do batter thins u run it is people like u we need on KAKAKI, it's an AIT show, u should apply may be u be less busy rather than rampagein like cats and dogs. lol.

ya ma kake da suna,pigworms ko mai ne ne ma

Ibro2g

Quote from: "sa salati" plz dont let me open ma book of rymez coz i dont think u can stand it.[/quoteYo u mean collection ehh!

Woooow DanKauye, I think I know u now betta than ya mom, that much detail could write a book, someone betta save this page for a biography in da future...haha! Oh well, I'm not conviced bout u coz this is already wat I thought of u, but some other peeps still got convincings to do.

I'm outta here
Safety and Peace

iblink

haba! ni dai i told u that dan kauye cant be trusted, he is from unimaid, and i heard lots of crappy stuff bout ppl from unimaid. they r green snakes :twisted:
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Twinkle

OH MY GOD HOW SUPRISING!!!!, :o
BOI AM I SUPRISED!!! DUH!!! AND SO? WHATS OUR OWN? :? IF HE LIKES LET HIM BE FROM UNI MERMAID ALL THESAME. YOU THAT HAVENT VISITED THE FORUM IN CENTURIES :x
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

sa salati

Quote from: "Twinkle"OH MY GOD HOW SUPRISING!!!!, :o
BOI AM I SUPRISED!!! DUH!!! AND SO? WHATS OUR OWN? :? IF HE LIKES LET HIM BE FROM UNI MERMAID ALL THESAME. YOU THAT HAVENT VISITED THE FORUM IN CENTURIES :x

ke da ki ke magana,wen waz d last tyme  u visited.juz coz diz few dayz kin matsawa kawar ki mai net a gida shi ne zaki damu mutane

Twinkle

WAYA SA BAKINKA? I kNOW IBLINK SINCE BEFORE YOU KNEW WHAT A COMPUTER WAS? SO SHUT UP AND GO BACK AND SIT DOWN!  :roll:

EHM IBLINK MEKE FARUWA? :D  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS WHILE AS I WAS SAYING BEFORE HOUSEFLY INTERRUPTED ME :roll:  
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Twinkle"WAYA SA BAKINKA? I kNOW IBLINK SINCE BEFORE YOU KNEW WHAT A COMPUTER WAS? SO SHUT UP AND GO BACK AND SIT DOWN!  :roll:

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY "A" OFF!! hahahaha. TWINKLE!!!! ITS YOUR TIME TO SHINEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO SHINE ON SWEET HEART. :wink:  I PM'd YOU, WE NEED TO HOOK UP CHIKAHHHHH.
What you see is what you get[/b]