News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Still on Hausa Movies...

Started by Sanusi_Ali, July 08, 2003, 07:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

SHEESH KEBAP!

As in Kebabs or as in let 'em hush?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Fulanizzle

)

Waziri

QuoteI like Hausa movies and I love western movies, especially the romance and the comedy.
--Gimbiya

Uhm u see it ko, Gimbiya used "like" 4 Hausa home videos and "love" 4 western movies. Shikenan, that shows she prefers them than Hausa movies :'(

Okay, I was just kidding.

I think Sanusi has a case but yet in fairness to DymeQueen, I believe we will do a lot of injustice if we say she doesn't like her culture. In fact she is one among us here who talks about our own tradition more.

If she criticises Hausa home videos I think she is doing what a good number of us are doing. That of course not because we do not like them but because we feel they can be IMproved, EXproved or even OUTproved.

Im sorry 4 intervening, it appears like I am where I do not belong.

Thank you all
Im yours
Waziri

Guduma

I am just registered today and quite frankly, I am happy to come accros a site that is really home based, and somehow coming up. As for the Hausa movies topic, I will only say that this is just the begining of good things to come in terms of entertainment. I am very proud for all those actors and actresses that are making such fine movies daily for our viewing and listening pleasure. If we can have some time for watching other movies, then I believe it will be much more gratifying to have more time and watch our home made movies. Let us support all the stakeholders that are making Hausa films in whatever means, for them to appear in World class movie production nomenclature. ;D

Anonymous

Gimbiya

Well Waziri my bad, I meant to say that I love/like them equally whichever one that interest me I will sit down and watch
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

ummita

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummita

No thnx 4 d offer but iz alryt........I'd rather keep shut....! :-X :-X :-X

gogannaka

ummita

Ok!ok! ok Gogannaka, I will say sum'en....oryt hausa movies...well......u c...in ma own point of view....anyway  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

??? Duz that make sense 2 u, that is if u GANE the catch

gogannaka

smally

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HAUSA MOVIE,I THINK THEY ARE TRYING,YANZU NE KAWAI SUKE DIVERTING ZUWA KWAIKWAYON INDIA,AMMA FILMS NA FARKO FARKO SUNYI KYAU KUMA SUN KOYAR DAME AL'ADUNMU.

Fulanizzle

yeah sista I know whachu mean...there is this ooold film called SAMENJA...that hausa film was just off the hook..even though neva really understood what was going on, my uncle would roar with laughter! but now my unk just hisses at sum hausa films na yanzu especially the ones that KAN SU YA WAYE!

peace yall.... ...
)

kilishi

I like those old tv drama's,they are well composed and reach,both entertaining and educative,the present day hausa movie lack research,but with more research they will be able to put something nice,they are trying.
ilishi