News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

4 THE SAKE OF RAMADAN & DROP YOUR RAMADAN WISHES HERE!!!

Started by ummita, October 13, 2004, 03:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Ameen Jama'a
A sha ruwa lafiya. Dont overeat, dont sleep too much. ayi kokari ayi tarawin nan rakaa ashirin  ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Ha, me i don overeat O! Alhamdullilahi dai. Just wanted to wish u guys the best blessing Ramadan has ever offered. Happy Ramadan Kareem.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Ramadan Kareem to everyone.
Visit your friends and relatives,pray for them,give out alot,Ask Allah for forgiveness and have full confidence that He will forgive you all your sins.
Pray and supplicate very well especially during the last 10 days.
May Allah make us among the one's to witness Lailatul Qadr and get all the blessings associated with the night.

May we all be among the 'yan'tattun bayi'.
Allah ya karbi ibadun mu.
AMIN.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Allah kai ne mahaliccinmu, kuma kaine mai kula da mu
Ya wanda babu makamancinsa, ka bamu duniya da
lahira.

Na Annabi yace Amin!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Bayya

Some dreams do come true

mlbash

Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.
Our Prophet MUHAMMAD (s.a.w) Said, 'Martyrs are those who die because of a) drowning b) Plague c) An abdominal disease d) being buried alive by a falling building. 'He also then He added, 'If the people knew the reward for the Dhuhur prayer in its early time, they would race for it. If they knew the reward for 'Isha' and the 'Fajr' prayers in congregation, they would join them even if they had to crawl. If they knew the reward for the first row, they would draw lots for it'. (Sahih AL-Bukkhari vol. 1: no.688) Please keep forwarding this Hadith to all... because The Prophet MUHAMMAD (s.a.w) said:'pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse'. Three important and beneficial things, Hazrat Muhammad
(s.a.w.) says that 'if a person recite: 1. ' Ayatal Kursi' after every Fardh Namaz (Salaa) then there will benothing between him and Heaven except Death' 2) There is a Hadith that says 'La Haula Wala Quuata illa billahi aliyul adheem' is such a great medicine that it cures every disease andthe most minor disease it cures is 'Sorrow' (Gham). 3) Another Hadith says 'if a person recite surah ikhlaas, (Khul huwallahu ahad.. ) 10 times in a day then Allah build a palace for him in the Heaven. (Subhaan Allah)' and the last but not the least Allah says 'spread the knowledge whatever u have....Its
duty of each and every Muslim'

MAY ALLAH (S.T.) REWARD US. Amin!!!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable