News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

4 THE SAKE OF RAMADAN & DROP YOUR RAMADAN WISHES HERE!!!

Started by ummita, October 13, 2004, 03:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

RAMADANNNNNNN MUBARAK IN ADVANCE 2 U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

YOU CAN ALL DROP RAMADAN WISHES, ADVICE,MESSAGES XCETRA XCETRA.

ALSO WAT WILL YOU GIVE UP FOR GOD'S SAKE & THE SAKE OF RAMADAN MONTH? GIVE UP A PASSION FOR A VICE............
CONFESSION TYMMMMMMMM. K-FAMILYYYYY

I UMMITA, PROMISE NOT 2 TOUCH MY PLATE SYSTEM @ ALL  AND NOT 2 WATCH TELLY ALL THROUGH THE RAMADAN PERIOD. NEXT?...............

MAY I PLEASE TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM ALL KANOONLINE FAMILY THAT I HAVE STARTED ACCEPTING EID GIFTS OR PRESENTS WELL IN ADVANCE TO SAVE YOU ALL TIME. CHEQUES AND CASH VERY WELCOME. MY ACCOUNT DETAILS WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY AFTERWARDS (THANK YOU)

I WISH U ALL A HAPPY RAMADAN MONTH. FOR THOSE THAT I HAVE ALREADY WISHED THEM AM WISHING THEM AGAIN AND FOR THOSE THAT I HAVENT, U ARE NOT FORGOTTEN. I WISH U A HAPPY RAMADAN, MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL GUIDE U IN EVERYTHING AND BE YOUR GUIDE ALWAYS.

RAMADAN MUBARAK !!!!!!!!!!

PS: PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF PARAGRAPH 5

STAY BLESSED K-ONLINERS
[/b]
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Muawiya

Quote from: "ummita"
I UMMITA, PROMISE NOT 2 TOUCH MY PLATE SYSTEM @ ALL  AND NOT 2 WATCH TELLY ALL THROUGH THE RAMADAN PERIOD. NEXT?...............
[/b]

RAMADAN KAREEMUN TO FELLOW BRAZAZ AND SISTERS.

NI MUAWIYA, NAYI ALKAWARIN DA KUMA YADDAR ALLAH ACIKIN WANNAN WATA MAI FALALA BAZAN SAKE TABA KWALIN SIGARI BA! ALLAH YA TAIMAKENI. (AMIN SUMMA AMIN)

NEXT PERSON.........................................?

Dante

Salaam alaikum,

In preparation 4 the HOLY month of Ramadan, I'd like to seek u'r forgiveness, if i've ever offended anyone knowingly or unknowingly. May Allah forgive us during this Holy month and accept our Fasts, Ameen.

sadiq

Ramadan kareem.may Almighty Allah accept our SAWM as an act of Ibadah ameen
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

dan kauye

ASSALAM ALAIKUM,
    1st things 1st,Muawiya may ALLAH see u thru dis period of cigar-quitting u've made a positive decision as ramadhan is d ryte tyme 2 do so..i knew som1 who battled smoking 4 years,4 him? d storm is ova now ..yeah he did it & so could U.
 as 4 me ..my biggest vice/weakness/addiction is simply music..i jus cant seem 2 get enuff of it but as ramadhan approached i've successfully replaced jay-z wit sheikh abdulrahman sudais,not only but also replaced my fave r-kelly's album wit sheikh abdulbasid..ALLAH ya shirye mu gaba daya
now ramadhan wishes..loads of it ..health,wealth,education,success,..kai gasunan dayawa but above all is 4giveness  4rm d ALMIGHTY.

ummita i did read ur n_o 5 paragraph..i'm afraid dan-kauye wud hav 2 send u presentssss in kind not cash..

The holy month of Ramadan unites all Muslims in fasting, feasting, worship and prayer. It is a time for contemplation, spirituality and brotherhood. On this holy occasion reach out to your friends, family, associates, acquaintances with warm wishes and inspiring thoughts.wishing each & every one of ya out there a happy ramadhan festive season...have nice iftar y'all.peace out
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

precious

Promises first:
I promise to fast thru out ramadhan,God willing.And to pray and pray and pray.I promise to try and erase bad habits -permanently.
Wishes next:
Dear muslims please put me in your prayers as i'm having some tests in life and living.Pray for me to go to Al-Jannatul firdaus and dont forget to include yourselves.
As for my next wish,Ummita dear,as u know say this na giving and being nice time,i wish 4 you to give me all those ramadhan gifts,both cash and kind,that you have received and will receive thru out the holy month.
Allah's blessings on us all.

jewel(abdulgee22)

ummita , i dont think u can be that really charming( sorrry to say if there is any offence) but thanx for the est wishes....... men ramadan is really good.

Best wishes to all u guys and hope for all d best for u and yuor families.

jewel of the nile

RAMADAN KAREEM ALLAHU AKRAM.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Ibro2g

Ramadan Mubarak K-onliners, may the blessings and glories of the moment be with us all.....Ameen!
Safety and Peace

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"ummita , i dont think u can be that really charming( sorrry to say if there is any offence) but thanx for the est wishes....... men ramadan is really good.

RAMADAN KAREEM ALLAHU AKRAM.

SEE THIS ONE! SHE TALK SAY MAKE U PRAISE OR NO PRAISE HER ABI MAKE YOU DROP YOUR WISHES AND ANYTHING YOU WANNA GIVE UP & VAMOOSE?................O JARE GIVE ME SPACE.....MAKE I NAK MY HOWN COMOT!
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Muawiya"
[/b]

NEXT PERSON.........................................?

I HAFSY LADY OF ALL LADIES, PROMISE TO:

1. LIMIT MY "WALKABOUT" WILL STOP GOING TO YAWO TILL WHEN REALLY NECESSARY.

2.TO INSHALLAH STOP SWEARING UNNECESSARY, AND TO ALWAYS SAY INNAHLILAH WHEN EVER I HIT MY FINGER OR SHUT TRAP MY LEG WITH THE DOOR.

3. TO BE AS SWEET AS SUGAR TO ANYONE.

4. TO INSHALLAH BECOME A BORN AGAIN.

6. TO INSHALLAH GIVE UP THAT WORST BAD SIN I COMMITTED TRICE"..............."

7. TO BE THE MOST QUITEEEEEEEEEEEE OF ALL IN THIS FORUM.

8. TO RETURN ALL STOLEN ITEMS BACK TO UMMITA. A'A :roll:  IS IT NOT PEN ONLY THAT I TOOK? AND EHM EHM PERFUME (I wnt even call it stealing it is called "BORROWING" and I will return the bottle and infact two years ago, aint that long ppl? keep pestering me like I stole Billions :roll: ) like she doesnt also steal my property :roll:

9. TO BE NICE TO SA SALATI (though that is not mosdef) :roll:

10. TO START WEARING BURKAH, LONG HIJABS AND GLOVES AND SOCKS (guys here me, this is for real)

11. NA DENA RASHIN KUNYA DA DAI SAURANSU

I PROMISE..............KAI, AM JUST GOING TO BE AS PERFECT AS A SAINT!

TO BE QUITE HONEST, LORD KNOW I HAVE SINNED BUT I AM READY TO REDEEM AND BECOME A BORN AGAIN. ON FRIDAY ISHALLAH I WILL STOP, TODAY, I JUST GOTTA FINISH A LITTLE CRIME WORK :wink:

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXT PERSONNNNNNNNNNNNN?
[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

MAY I PLEASE TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM ALL KANOONLINE FAMILY THAT I HAVE STARTED ACCEPTING EID GIFTS OR PRESENTS WELL IN ADVANCE TO SAVE YOU ALL TIME. CHEQUES AND CASH VERY WELCOME. MY ACCOUNT DETAILS WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY AFTERWARDS (THANK YOU)

PS: PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF PARAGRAPH 5

[/b]

aka: THIEF!!!![/b]

sa salati

DO I REALLY HAVE A WISH?....HMMM....YUP GOT IT.

I REALLY WANT  GOD 2 TOUCH D MIND OF D LADIEZ MOST ESPECIALLY FATEEZ 'N' HAFCY,MAKE DEM DEY RESPECT MEN 4 DIZ FORUM.MAKE DAT GURL TWINKLE REALIZE SHE BE BLACK.

OH!...ITZ LIKE ITZ ALREADY COMIN 2 PASS........ABI I NO DEY SEE WELL?
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Hafsy_Lady

YOU DON START AGAIN SA SALATI. KA KYALE NI FA. TO!!!!!
BA KA SAN WANI ABU BA, RESPECT IS MY MIDDLE NAME, I ONLY DISRESPECT THOSE MEN THAT DONT DISRESPECT THEIR SELVES :roll:

OH MY WISH AGAIN.................MAY ALLAH LEAVE SA SALATI A CHANGED PERSON AS HE JUST PROVED OTHERWISE. YOU ARE A BLESSED CHILD NOW. GLORY GLORY LORDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

NEXT PERSON...........................?

x slave

MA RAMADAN WISHES 2 TWINKLE:MAY U REAP BOUNTIFULLY DIS RAMADAN PERIOD ND MAY BLOSSOMS  BE URS AT D DAWN OF EVERY NU DAY. :)
 LIVE 4 STREET GLORY AND CULD DIE 4  A GHETTO THING