News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

concursion in the leaeders' minds.

Started by mandawari, November 09, 2004, 02:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandawari

of course yes, our leaders are there seriously slumbering while the poor are here chanting over the proliferation of education in nigeria, more especially the so-called northern states :oops: to all of them and lets get together and save our "Dare Northern States".

i'll write later cos am busy right now.

thanks.

Anonymous

drahmad

cooly cooly,there children are studying abroad,while we here with ours are suffering,and the worst is the education they have gotten was sponsored by government then they can not look now at our dear youth.Allah ya isa wallahi.One thing bad is when shekarau came as i knew him as my ex-teacher(principal)i thought he will improve the standard of ed,nevertheless he is better than the previous ones,but he failed me.

mlbash

Quote from: "drahmad"cooly cooly,there children are studying abroad,while we here with ours are suffering,and the worst is the education they have gotten was sponsored by government then they can not look now at our dear youth.Allah ya isa wallahi.One thing bad is when shekarau came as i knew him as my ex-teacher(principal)i thought he will improve the standard of ed,nevertheless he is better than the previous ones,but he failed me.

haba mallam, he is trying and has enough time to bring changes. be patient please and continue praying for him. are you from rumfa college anyway?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable