News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

world's aids day!

Started by mlbash, December 01, 2004, 05:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

TODAY'S WORLD'S AIDS DAY, THOSE AFFECTED PEOPLE ARE CARED FOR AND REASSURED ALL OVER THE WORLD. REMEMBER NOT ALL OF THEM GOT THE DEADLY INFECTION THROUGH THE UNWANTED MEANS.

SHOW YOUR CONCERN FOR THOSE VICTIMS AND REASSURE THEM, THEY DESERVE YOUR REASSUARANCE!

DROP YOUR MESSAGE HERE!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

hafiz amin umar

stich to ur partner woh!the thing is real

Ibro2g

I sign in support of care for them all... but I must emphasize, a stich in time saves nine
Safety and Peace

x slave

AIDS, one of the most important problem in africa.i really feel 4 itz victimz but all i culd do iz 2 lift evry voice nd speak 2 africanz about this.remember there r pple who dont believe in it.letz just keep prayin 2 God 2 heal this world nd all ya pple,abstenance iz ur best weapon.mlbash,thanx 4 rememberin them.
 LIVE 4 STREET GLORY AND CULD DIE 4  A GHETTO THING

mlbash

oh, thank you too mr x slave for showing your concern.

Anonymous

Quote from: "mlbash"
oh, thank you too mr x slave for showing your concern.

WAKE CIWON KANJAMO A CIKINKU? ALLAHU AKBAR, MLBASH ALLAH ZAI BAKA LAFIYA WE ARE BY YOU SIDE. ABOKINA KADA KA DAMU.

elgaazus

I am always suspicious of the serious publicity given to AIDS by the WEST. Though i seriously feel for its victims but there is the rumour that a cure exist for the disease if this is true, Why are milions of people left to die and suffer by it? Or should we beleve that it was engineered to reduce the populatuion of the third world countries? If not why are they the ones suffering it the most even though they are not the most corrupt in term of perversity.................. well there is a lot thet is not clear with this AIDS, HIV call it whatever!!!!!!!!

i quit here. BYAH
orget about it

mlbash

WALLAHI, SAME THING WITH ME, IT'S GIVEN TOO MUCH PUBLICITY TO RAISE ONE'S CURIOSITY, I'LL IN SHA ALLAH POST A STATISTIC GIVEN TO ME BY SOME NGO IN USA.