News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

JAMA A GASKIYA FILM DIN HAUSA YANA BATA TARBIYAR HAUSAWA

Started by mustapha hodi, January 10, 2005, 10:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustapha hodi

A gaskiya an zowani lokaci da ya' ya'n hausawa sun lalace sabo da ganin irin abubuwan da actocin fim din hausa su ke yi.Kuma yaran mu basa karatu sai dai wakokin wasann hausa.Sabo da haka don allah ayi hattara.
t is nice to meet all the people of kano who have access to computer.for it's a nice way to relationship.

danbichi

Abin da yake faruwa shine gwamnati bata damu da tarbiyyar yayan mutane ba tunda har tana bada AWARD ga yan film

mlbash

TO KAI MA DAI KA FADA, MUMA MUN FADA WADANSU SUN CE BA HAKA BA. WALLAHI RASHIN KYAWUN HAUSA FILM YAFI KYAWUN SHI YAWA, A YANZU DAI A WANNAN LOKACIN SHIRIRITA DA SHIRMAN BANZA WAI DA SUNAN AL'ADAR HAUSA!
ALLAH YA SAUWAKA!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

gogannaka

To wai shin yaya kuke so ayi ne.
sai kuyi ta fadan problem baku suggesting solution.
The Hausa film industry no doubt has created much jobs to the unemployed youth.
Instead of condemming the industry we should try to offer suggestions that would develop the industry.
In my own understanding,the industry is what it is today because it lacks people with the proper education in film production.The producers should be encouraged to broaden their knowledge of production by studying the relevant courses related to film production.
The govt will not loose by sponsoring some of the producers or actors to study theater arts or mass communication.
U guys should know that when u try to supress someone,that is when he gets the strength to resist your suppression.
Gwamnati tayi daidai da ta ba da awards.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

mlbash

KOWA DA IRIN TUNANINSA AI. KAIMA MAI IYA KAWO SHAWARWARINE. MR. GOGANNAKA.

gogannaka

Quote from: "mlbash"KOWA DA IRIN TUNANINSA AI. KAIMA MAI IYA KAWO SHAWARWARINE. MR. GOGANNAKA.

Ai gashi nan na bayar MR MLBASH.Abun da nake so ku gane shine,condemming abu ba solution bane..Kai ma ka kawo shawara ta gari.Ba irin shawarar nan da za'a ce wai a tirsasa yan film su rinka sa nikabi a kuma daina hada mata da maza a film ko kuma sai an dinga saka ayoyin qur'ani a kowanne fim...a'a shawara irin wadda idan aka bi za ta dada qawata fim din at the same time kuma ta tarbiyyantar da mai kallo...
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

mlbash

Quote from: "gogannaka"
Quote from: "mlbash"KOWA DA IRIN TUNANINSA AI. KAIMA MAI IYA KAWO SHAWARWARINE. MR. GOGANNAKA.

Ai gashi nan na bayar MR MLBASH.Abun da nake so ku gane shine,condemming abu ba solution bane..Kai ma ka kawo shawara ta gari.Ba irin shawarar nan da za'a ce wai a tirsasa yan film su rinka sa nikabi a kuma daina hada mata da maza a film ko kuma sai an dinga saka ayoyin qur'ani a kowanne fim...a'a shawara irin wadda idan aka bi za ta dada qawata fim din at the same time kuma ta tarbiyyantar da mai kallo...

WANNAN HAKA YAKE, MR. GOGANNAKA, KASAN ABIN IS HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE HENCE IT'S VERY HARD TO SATISFY THE GENERAL POPULACE, BUT AT SAME TIME WHAT MY HUMBLE SELF AND ALIKE ARE ADVOCATING, IS THE REAL CULTURAL SETTING AND RELIGIOUS DISPLAY, NOT THE PRESENT GODFORSAKEN DISPLAYS!

Gee

Quote from: "mustapha hodi"A gaskiya an zowani lokaci da ya' ya'n hausawa sun lalace sabo da ganin irin abubuwan da actocin fim din hausa su ke yi.Kuma yaran mu basa karatu sai dai wakokin wasann hausa.Sabo da haka don allah ayi hattara.

Ya Mustapha ban yarda ba,
  Tun kafin wasan hausa yayi karfi a arewa tarbiyar hausawa ta bace.Dalili na shine "satelite tv" da "film din india" da ake kallo,sune suka taimako sasai wajan bata tarbiyar mu.Dalili na biyu shine zamani da muke ciki a duniya yanzu.Kowa burin a duniya yanzu shine yayi arziki.Bugu da kari kuma shine jama'a basu damu da hanyar suka ko kuma za su sami wannan kudin.I mean babu Allah a ransu kawai!
ano ta dabo tumbin giwa.Yaro koda me kazo an fika

Anonymous

Quote from: "gogannaka"To wai shin yaya kuke so ayi ne.
sai kuyi ta fadan problem baku suggesting solution.
The Hausa film industry no doubt has created much jobs to the unemployed youth.
Instead of condemming the industry we should try to offer suggestions that would develop the industry.
In my own understanding,the industry is what it is today because it lacks people with the proper education in film production.The producers should be encouraged to broaden their knowledge of production by studying the relevant courses related to film production.
The govt will not loose by sponsoring some of the producers or actors to study theater arts or mass communication.
U guys should know that when u try to supress someone,that is when he gets the strength to resist your suppression.
Gwamnati tayi daidai da ta ba da awards.
Nagode maka. Ka fadi gaskiya. Ban san abin da yasa mutane sai su rika kushe abu ba ba tare da sun kawo nasu shawarwari yanda za'a gyara ba.  Kuma gwamnati tayi daidai wurin bada award. Domin awards din in mutum ya lura sai ya ga an bayar ne ga films din da suka yi ma'ana domin a kara musu kwarin gwiwa. Ga abin da na rubuta a "topic" din "Hausa Film", ko ka yarda da abin da nace:

"I read through what everyone has to say about Hausa films. It think it is naive to say Hausa films are all about negativity. To me, it is a phenomenon that has come to stay (at least in the foreseeable future). Granted they have their own bad sides, but doesn't all new innovation/inventions, alien to a society, always arrive with shortcomings at the beggining? The industry is barely 10yrs old. I, for one, would prefer to doff my hat to the operators, for even surviving in a hostile environment where almost everyone believes they should be stopped. It took Hollywood & Bollywood (the acclaimed homes of American and Indian films) decades before they could reach their present enviable positions.

I quite agree that most of the operators (read actors/actresses, producers) are still unpolished, but I still marvel at the little they were able to achieve. Talking about the singing and dancing, they may seem unpalatable and unprofessional to others, but don't forget their target market, made of mostly women and the young, quite appreciate them. I would also prefer "song-less" films but what I know is you can't escape from borrowing some attributes from other cultures. The old American films, those made in the '40 thru '60s, have the same Indian-type songs, before they were discarded later.

In a nutshell, what am saying is instead of castigating and condeming Hausa films, we should rather encourage them with constructive criticisms. They have provided a source of income (or jobs if you like) for a great number of our people. I have watched quite a few and I must say some of them are quite nice. Even in the so-called developed world, whom we are all eager to sing the praise of, they have their fare share of useless movies. In any case, I would rather watch a "song-laden" Hausa film than a "propaganda-filled" American film or those ritually-related home videos. Naka naka ne. At least now you have a film to call "Hausa Film"!!!

Sai anjima."

mlbash

Anonymous

mlbash

Quote from: "Anonymous"gogannaka I completely agree with your words.

you are making me nervous now!

isyus

Gaya musu gaskiya komai dacinta,Zasu gane kurensu nan gaba kadan
ne day one young cantact me in my office in order to ask me something about the last lecture i deliver in hall,. what are you expected/