News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

RAGON SALLAH / LAYYA... Nawane?

Started by sdanyaro, January 13, 2005, 03:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanyaro

Please what is the average price of RAGON Sallah / Layya in your Town / Country this year?

The Ram has to be at least one year old...

So please average price for average RAGO!

gogannaka

Ai the price of an average one year ram,wanda bai sha wahala ba nothing less than 11,000.....
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

sdanyaro

Quote from: "gogannaka"Ai the price of an average one year ram,wanda bai sha wahala ba nothing less than 11,000.....

Thanks gogannaka. So you are saying the average Ragon Sallah in Kano is about 11,000.00 Naira?

elgaazus

orget about it

madori

Matsakaicin Ragon layya yana kaiwa kamar jaka hamsin( N10,000) a Jigawa

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;

To Allah ya kawomu lokacin Babbar Sallah.

Thanks to gogannaka, elgaazus and madori we had an average price of 10,000 Naira last year. Please let us know the average price of Ragon Layya and even maybe Average Sa for this year and arounf your area. The Ram has to be at least one year old...

Thanks in advance,

jewel(abdulgee22)

well down here it will cost u like $60 - $70 , so virtual is close to 10,000 but the only frolem here is , u no go see the head and the kafa(so babu romon kai nad kafa kenan). Anyway Allah ya kai mu sallah kuma ya wuce damu.

Wallahi for SA i dnt know , becus i cant attempt slaughter that one for this corner.............................how i go do with the meat?....lol.
thx
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

bakangizo

Well what you call average may actually vary in size and breed. However, the prices shot up this year. I have priced some in Kano and Katsina and the "average" price of "Rago mai dan girma, kosasshe" is something between N15,000.00 to N20,000.00

Dante

Here in U.K, it cost like ?80 but its the same as jewel(abdul) said. u no go see kai and kafa (babu romon kai and kafa). so the price is around 20,000 naira.

jewel(abdulgee22)

SIR ADMINISTRATOR ,

WHY NOT ORGANISE A LITTLE SALLAH GET TO GEZA FOR ZA KANOONLINERS .................... ABI IT WILL BE KIND OF INTRESTING TO SEE SOME PEOPLE ...................LIVE AND EXCLUSIVE.

jewel of d nile.

Hafsy_Lady

mhmmmm, I just hope none of you wey dey talk Rago price have recently had their nails manicured and had their barbed!! Atoh! Muhammad (P.B.U.H) stated that "duk wanda yayi niyyan yankan Ragon sallah, he or she should not cut their nails or hair once an shiga month of sallah". Uncle Salis abi you don already cut hair?

Ba' ana maganan Ram! Ram! Ram ba............kada dai a manta......a'he most especially gogannaka  :P  lol
What you see is what you get[/b]

HUSNAA

Make I practice my brokin pigin on u hafsy. So na from where u hear dat one?I tink say u go dey for haaj first before u  begin apply dat sunna abi?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

sdanyaro

jewel(abdulgee22)
Thanks for your responses. I think also that if you are willing to venture out to the countryside on the Sallah day, you may be able to come across a farm that will allow you to ?yanka? your ?Rago? and thereby come back home with ?Kai da Kafa da kayan ciki? for the ?Romo and ?Ragadada? maybe even ?fata? for ?Buzu??

About the get together on the Sallah day in Kano, I am not sure and how  you can even come to Kano for that when you are in CAIRO? Anyway, we usually have a little mini get together every Sallah Day ?Finafinan Hausa @ Yahoo Groups?. You are welcome to come to this coming Sallah?s get together which will take place InShaAllah at the Primary School Education Board along BUK Road in Kano in the evening?

Bakan~Gizo
Thanks for your response. Is the price lower in Katsina than Kano?

Dante
Thanks for your response. Also as I said to jewel(abdulgee22),  I think that if you are willing to venture out to the countryside of course might be very cold, on the Sallah day, you may be able to come across a farm that will allow you to ?yanka? your ?Rago? and thereby come back home with ?Kai da Kafa da kayan ciki? for the ?Romo and ?Ragadada?. I do not think though that the ?fata? for ?Buzu? is possible in your neck of the woods?

Hafsy_Lady
Here is my last year?s Rago Buying photo (it seems like the Ragunan want to buy us). Do you think that my hair and nails qualify me?

HUSNAA

Can someone please shed more light on the nails and haircutting angle? I'm not disputing with Hafsy, but one needs more than one source of info to make it convincing.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

jewel(abdulgee22)

WALLAHI SIR ADMIN I WISH I COULD MAKE IT DOWN THERE FOR THIS OCCASION , BECUS IM THE TYPE THAT NORMALLY TURNS UP FOR STUFFS LIKE THIS, BUT THE WORK AND THE TIMING WAS REALLY A BAD ONE. BUT I WISH U GUYS, UR FAMILY AND FRIENDS "HAPPY SALLAH WITH MANY HAPPY RETURNS". ALLAH YA MAIMAI TA MANA.

jewel of d nile.