News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Jiya Ba Yau ba

Started by Hausanicious, February 05, 2005, 08:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hausanicious

Salam!!!

Its been long since I logged on to this Web Site, as I logged on now I can see new faces or rather new member like my name sake "Beautilicious", Fizoo, Mlbash, Sharon etc am welcoming U to our home.

To my old Friends like Dante, Mudacriss, Waziri, Ummita, Hafsy Lady, G-Naka, Zezezee, Friendz, Fulanicious & Kanolicious, Ibro2g, Maqari and numeerous of you not mentioned I say Hi.

I don't know the threads that r hot and those that r cold, so I wish some of you can hint me whats cooking in the house. Have these JJC's introduce themselves in the JJC corner? Kanolicious take not remember u r the K-online police.

Anyway Thanks to all ya, I say good bye
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Hafsy_Lady

Yupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  ur bac   :roll:   So how was the M-Instition ( Ummita u kno warra mean ko  :mrgreen: )

Hausanicious am handing u ova 2 ummita she'll fill u in wit watz cooking in za house. Ena gani tuwo ne da kuka kawai.
What you see is what you get[/b]

figorms

wat up it been a long long time, where ve u been ne.  ihope not in da aure bond (lol....) u welcome bak n hasfy_lady u know better, so u hint him on watz goin on here..........
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

gogannaka

Long time  man....whats the M-institution?
Hope u are not hidin anything. :twisted:
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment