News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

my best car!

Started by mlbash, February 21, 2005, 05:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

my best and favourite car is VW BEETLE 600. kun san ance asa a baka......

kuma guntun gatarin ka...............................
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

mlbash

ok since you all seem disappointed in my choice, my new favourite car is BMW X5! how do you like that?

kitkat

Quote from: "mlbash"ok since you all seem disappointed in my choice, my new favourite car is BMW X5! how do you like that?

Thats more like you. I also think its one of the best SUVs. Its supposed to be the most "car like" to drive

mlbash

Quote from: "kitkat"
Quote from: "mlbash"ok since you all seem disappointed in my choice, my new favourite car is BMW X5! how do you like that?

Thats more like you. I also think its one of the best SUVs. Its supposed to be the most "car like" to drive

no wonder, you refuse replying before, it seems you were disappointed in my favourite VW.
TO NI KUWA INA ZAN SAMI X5
?

Shiekh

Quote from: "mlbash"
my best and favourite car is VW BEETLE 600. kun san ance asa a baka......

kuma guntun gatarin ka...............................
are you sure it is 600?
it is more of 1300, 1500, 1600...
you know what i l;ove this car VW1500
in fact i have one in my possession1 :D

Shiekh

why change?
you sure you've made up your mind?
but its a good car!

Shiekh

Quote from: "kitkat"Its supposed to be the most "car like" to drive

yeah :lol:

Shiekh

my dream car is mini morris-(if you watch 'itallian job' you know what am talking about).
who likes it?

kitkat

Quote from: "Shiekh"my dream car is mini morris-(if you watch 'itallian job'  you know what am talking about).
who likes it?

Thats my dream car too. Hard to believe theres still a waiting list for this car. They cant make enough of them in Oxford and its basically a BMW. It also has a driving fun factor thats hard to beat.  The Cooper S has a supercharged 1.6 litre engine producing about 168 BHP. If you change the supercharger pulley (about$250.00) to a 15% bigger one, change the air intake box and fit a free flowing aftermarket exhaust you can get about 210BHP and in a car that small youre talking the same power to weight ratio as a porsche 911, with better handling for a fraction of the cost.

precious

Kai! Wallahi akwai wata mata da take parking gaban gidana da wata 'yar minin nan.Kullum sai na ji kamar na kwace.I love that car but i dont know anything about it and nasan idan na same ta ko cikin gyaranya ko kul kul na shiga bazan damu wani ya kalle ni ya ce na shiga 'hajiya ba duwawu' ba  :lol:

mlbash

Quote from: "precious"Kai! Wallahi akwai wata mata da take parking gaban gidana da wata 'yar minin nan.Kullum sai na ji kamar na kwace.I love that car but i dont know anything about it and nasan idan na same ta ko cikin gyaranya ko kul kul na shiga bazan damu wani ya kalle ni ya ce na shiga 'hajiya ba duwawu' ba  :lol:

ke dai fadi gaskiya! anya ba taki bace? anyway i won't mind if you'll ride me, so that nima na dana! :lol:

Shiekh

Quote from: "precious"... nasan idan na same ta ko cikin gyaranya ko kul kul na shiga bazan damu wani ya kalle ni ya ce na shiga 'hajiya ba duwawu' ba  :lol:
kasan it is very irritating yara yelling 'hajiya ba duwawu' cos i felt bad when i heard it the first time. cos in my achives there is a beetle!

kitkat

I thought the original "hajia ba duwawu " was the Daihatsu Charade??
You dont see them around here any longer, n fact I cant reember the last time i saw any daihatsu. It sold well once and the Charmant was reputed to be very fuel efficent so a lot of them were used for taxis.

mlbash

Quote from: "kitkat"I thought the original "hajia ba duwawu " was the Daihatsu Charade??
You dont see them around here any longer, n fact I cant reember the last time i saw any daihatsu. It sold well once and the Charmant was reputed to be very fuel efficent so a lot of them were used for taxis.

gaskiyarka fa! ai duk yanzu acan sun shiga museum!

Hafsy_Lady

Its gotta be Bents or Excaz but aint got none of those model. Happy with what I got :lol:  

Zeezee seen the latest hi-tech cars called Hy Wire? That car is grandddddddddddd.

The most important thing I love in cars, its gotta have the 24inch rims babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D  Though am not a mad freak about them like my brother and some nonsense expensive alloys he slapped on his tires.

Funny enough, why is it that this low classed, ugly designed car is very speedy (Subaru Imprestre) anyone know why?
What you see is what you get[/b]