News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

Dear members/admins,

Just want 2 ask when is this years get2gether? and what are the schedules that are going 2 take place there.

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Dante on August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM
Dear members/admins,

Just want 2 ask when is this years get2gether? and what are the schedules that are going 2 take place there.

A gaskiya we need to address the above issue, using my delegated
authority i am appoint Engineer EMTL to head this committee and
report back TIME and VENUE for the get together.

you are given only 1 week to submit the report for final approval
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dante on August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM
Dear members/admins,

Dante my man, i was thinking you are in the best position to host this get-together. Now wey you dey town, we can arrange it ai, put our hands together? :D 8)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I think the KNliners should contribute and organise the get-together, we should not leave it to Mallam Salisu.

Muda, Bakan-gizo, GGK and Muhsin should form the LOC and come up with cost estimate and other proposals there after we can proceed. I am open to other suggestions.

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

OK sir,
Where is it going to be held?Funtua?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

EMTL

Quote from: gogannaka on March 08, 2008, 08:53:35 AM
OK sir,
Where is it going to be held?Funtua?
Assalamu alaikum,
I think your committee should decide- but Kano should be the venue.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Wa'alaika salam, Engineer

Harda su Muhsin...surprised. To inshaAllah I'll come up wih whats I think like I can say here but not now. Need time to think well well and gather what to say important, huh? Thanks so much...more grease to your elbow. May Allah (SWT) help us, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

I deleted what i initially typed. cos u wouldnt wanna see it.

this topic/question had been raised so many times. Me i didnt see anything materialise. hope it work now sha.

Mona hala me if e work i go come drink fanta 1st then look una faces. I hope you guys know i'm a police officer i dont forget faces, if i catch u one day i go say hi and ask how u r as well to make sure u have break the law so u can bribe me so i can lock you or so i can choose to forgive you n let u off with a warning so u can thank kanoonline for making me know u so i dont lock u or almost lock.

I hope i'm making myself (i mean me not the other one with the scarf) very clear. If not, consult your HUMOUR
IHS

bakangizo

Quote from: IBB on March 12, 2008, 06:15:38 AM
I deleted what i initially typed. cos u wouldnt wanna see it.

this topic/question had been raised so many times. Me i didnt see anything materialise. hope it work now sha.

Mona hala me if e work i go come drink fanta 1st then look una faces. I hope you guys know i'm a police officer i dont forget faces, if i catch u one day i go say hi and ask how u r as well to make sure u have break the law so u can bribe me so i can lock you or so i can choose to forgive you n let u off with a warning so u can thank kanoonline for making me know u so i dont lock u or almost lock.

I hope i'm making myself (i mean me not the other one with the scarf) very clear. If not, consult your HUMOUR

Very funny. Seriously the idea of a get together is nice. But I doubt if it wold heppen. The problem is who's gonna pick up the gauntlet and organize it?

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on March 12, 2008, 09:18:44 AM
Very funny. Seriously the idea of a get together is nice. But I doubt if it wold heppen. The problem is who's gonna pick up the gauntlet and organize it?

Well i think if we really put our heads together we can come up with something tangible, some of us are well connected, and such we could make it a reality.

The basic thing we need is a time & date, Hall, refreshments, some distinguished guest and the programme which will include some paper presentation since kanoonline is alwaya about learning. Once we can do this then its done! dont you think?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

You are right. Sounds simple put that way. But who has time on their hands to organize? I believe that's the crucial aspect.

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 12, 2008, 11:09:42 AM
Well i think if we really put our heads together we can come up with something tangible, some of us are well connected, and such we could make it a reality.

The basic thing we need is a time & date, Hall, refreshments, some distinguished guest and the programme which will include some paper presentation since kanoonline is alwaya about learning. Once we can do this then its done! dont you think?

You certainly have said it all, Muda. Thats exactly my plans for that meeting. Though, we have been since discussing the issue @ General Board with massive effort and support from Nurudden, Waziri and few others for a quite long time. But it hasn't still come to being. Wish and hope this time around...amin.

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I think the Komiti needs to meet and come up with their proposals.

E.g. venue: British council, Kano or Funtua Mairuwa Motel,
Date: May... Sept,...... 2008
Papers:
(1). Dan-Barno: Problems and solutions to Almajirai.......
(2). Waziri: plausible solutions to poverty in Northern Nigeria
(3). GGK: How to reduce and eliminate broken homes
(4). Bamalli: Attaqwa: The daily of Muslims
(5). Saddiq to speak on 'marriage Crashers'
e.t.c
Discussants: Prof., Mallam Salisu, Ibro, Muda, Waduz, etc.

Cost: 50 persons: meals 50*2000, accomodation? = Prince or Tahir , because of people like Dan-barno who may decide to bring their families- therefore everybody should take care of themselves
Other costs: venue, logistics, prizes, etc = N200,000.

I think the cost may not exceed N500,000,

Chairman LOC: Bakan-gizo, me kace?

bakangizo

That was a nice blue print EMTL, but the cost is waaay too much. Irin wannan ai sai gwamnati ;D For starts, the participants may not reach the 50 you estimated. Secondly, N2000 per meal? :o What are we eating? Farfesun dawisu? ;D As for accomodation, forget Tahir, Prince and the like. Get a 'cheaper' place. Make everything as simple as possible, and we are on.

Lest I forget, I would pass on the LOC Chairman. But thanks for the nomination  ;D

_Waziri_

Quote from: EMTL on March 12, 2008, 01:41:29 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

(2). Waziri: plausible solutions to poverty in Northern Nigeria

Chairman LOC: Bakan-gizo, me kace?

I'll make sure I am not looking poor that day, will borrow some Jeep, End of D or even Final D. Will have a vision phone and 24 wirelss internet connection, Tablet laptop, some Thuraya set and  so on.

I will get some governors, emirs, and Dangote status  type of business men to keep interrupting my paper presentation with phone calls that I will make sure talk about money.

With this all K-onliners will be sure to know they can learn a big deal on poverty alleviation from my paper, both theory and practical!!!! ::) ;D :-X