News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Wayyo Waziri...lol...you still got mad humour in you...lol very good proceedure!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Muda, Baka-gizo, Goga, Waduz, Muhsin, what is the feedback from the (your) LOC comittee?
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

Engineer,Give us a deadline then maybe we could intensify efforts.
Kuma chairman baya bamu sitting allowance.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

gogannaka

jewel(abdulgee22)

IBB gaskia i laf taya for these one, abeg i hope i dey kano too, becus i go join you drink that fanta (abeg if chapman dey...............na that one i wan........the think look like "ZOBA"). thx for the pool.
cheers

Quote from: IBB on March 12, 2008, 06:15:38 AM
I deleted what i initially typed. cos u wouldnt wanna see it.

this topic/question had been raised so many times. Me i didnt see anything materialise. hope it work now sha.

Mona hala me if e work i go come drink fanta 1st then look una faces. I hope you guys know i'm a police officer i dont forget faces, if i catch u one day i go say hi and ask how u r as well to make sure u have break the law so u can bribe me so i can lock you or so i can choose to forgive you n let u off with a warning so u can thank kanoonline for making me know u so i dont lock u or almost lock.

I hope i'm making myself (i mean me not the other one with the scarf) very clear. If not, consult your HUMOUR
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

*~MuDa~*

I think what we should do to get us started is to invite members on the board to give us their opinions on the period or date of the event, if that is established, then we could start prepairing the meetings in oder to beat the time, am i making any sense?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

i am suggesting two (2) dates which falls in
the month of December, 2008.

1.  The Eid El Kabir day which might fall between
     9th and 10th of December, 2008
or

2.  25th and 26th of December, 2008 which is the
     Christmas day and also a public holiday.

any other suggestion?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

Quote from: jewel(abdulgee22) on March 24, 2008, 01:49:15 PM
IBB gaskia i laf taya for these one, abeg i hope i dey kano too, becus i go join you drink that fanta (abeg if chapman dey...............na that one i wan........the think look like "ZOBA"). thx for the pool.
cheers

No worries Jewel we go shack am that Fanta. You know sey the org comittee dey hear us. They will take that into consideration.
IHS

Dan-Borno

u this para-lawyer, we dey discuss serious business
you and jewel dey talk of drinking fanta chapman -
kai jama'a, by the way who told you fanta chapman
will be featuring - wannan fa international gathering
ne, manyan baki daga turai zasu dura musamman
and they are coming with vodka-martini ohhh sorry
with something drinkable.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

Para-kini? wetin you call me. Lawyers dont wear blue shirt. U talk sey no fanta chapman? Ashe kasala go bust be that, party no fanta ai problem dey be that. Vodka wey u talk I sure sey some no go mind. But me emm i go mind sha.
IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 03, 2008, 10:52:41 AM
i am suggesting two (2) dates which falls in
the month of December, 2008.

1.  The Eid El Kabir day which might fall between
     9th and 10th of December, 2008
or

2.  25th and 26th of December, 2008 which is the
     Christmas day and also a public holiday.

any other suggestion?

You haven't say anything on DB's proposal, gentlemen. Mu dama mun san at that time we would be on vacation...definitly. ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Sallam Alaikum Jama'a,
DB dont you think December is very far? Why not mid year...like july or august?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Last week we had our OLD boys (GSS Funtua 19xx) meeting at ABU, Zaria. Just about 20 of us. It started about 4.00PM and was concluded by 6.15Pm after a BbQ opposite the ABU Dam. It was simple: minutes of last meeting read, Chariman's speech- a paper presented by one of us- some gifts for some of us. Then sai kowa ya nemi wuka ya yanki rabonsa a jikin ragon da aka kawo. I personally invited some two of our KNLine friends. Waziri and Mafia manager- many thanks.

Can we do something simple like this? Or Can we conbine it with Ajingi's wedding Walima? I can host it at Ashaka.

LOC members, above may be some hints.

Let me share with you some part of the paper presented:
NIGERIAN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES: A PAPER PRESENTED TO CLASS MATES AND FRIENDS OF GSS FUNTUA OLD BOYS  (FOBA 19xx) AT ABU ZARIA,
ON THE 29th MARCH 2008= 22nd RABIU Awwal 1428AH
By Engr. Tukur M. Lawal, Funtua (Old Bo No. xxxx)

A uzu billahi minasash shaidaini rajiym, Bislmillahi-r-rahmani-r-rahiym. In the past, I have always thought that these kinds of gatherings are a waste of time, and only another plutocrats shows-of-class not until my recent experience, I now realises that I have been missing a lot.

We passed out in 19xx this is almost X years ago. Many eyes have not seen again and many shall never see. May Allah (SWT) have mercy on the souls of those among us who passed away. Therefore, Apart from being an opportunity to meet some good old friends, schoolmates and classmates, it is also a great opportunity to exchange pleasantries and addresses – another linkage that would strengthen our relationship. The condition of some schoolmates, some flourishing others in need of help bring smiles or tears and thus the need to help-one-another. At least, someone would have called you with a school-day nickname. Astonishingly, some of my classmates still call me 'K........'. I thought some years were enough to make someone forgets those little things, I then remembered what a wise man once said, '' The passing of time has produced Grey hair in the young, decay in the aged; As the Night wear out its Day, Soon enough comes a man's doomsday.'' Another intelligent poet also said, ''Years pass by with beloved ones in happiness, As if days they were in their briefness, Came days later of separation from beloved ones, As if years for their length indeed they were, Those tenants (of Time) pass away as did those years, As if the years and the peoples but dream they were.''..............

Case studies:
1.   You graduated with a First Class in Physics 5 years ago and has been working in a Mega Bank in Abuja, you have a moderate family, with whom you leaves in a rented house and have just acquired a new loan and purchased a Honda 'Discussion never ends'. Your junior brother came to you, being the Eldest Son in the family, with the following issues:
a.   He wants to get married to lady he has been courting for two years and the parents' of the Girl have given him notice that they want to give out their daughter. He spoke with your Parents' and they sent to you for assistance
b.   He also thinks about re-sitting his O' levels for the second time,
c.   He is contemplating starting 'Black-market' business; selling fuels by the road-side. What do you?

(2.)   You are a successful Businessman, although you had completed your First degree but encouraged by friends you started a small-scale business, which has been flourishing and growing fast. Many family members and friends have approached you some applicants and others do not have any skill: How do you approach these issues in the light of your desire to assist others in attaining self-reliance?

My Friends, my dear Brothers thank you for listening. May Allah (SWT) make us neighbours in AL JANNATIL FIRDAUS. Wassalamu alaikum warahmatulLah.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

Sounds like a good isea Engineer.
I hope the turnout will be great.
How far is ashaka from potiskum.Will it amount to spending the night there?