News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

We need to get serious about this if we really want it. But like DB suggested, the date should be made to coincide with a public holiday.

Muhsin

This thing seems to me quite difficult to be well arranged untill, as outlined Bakan~Gizo, we take the issue a bit more serious. And yes public holiday will rightly suite the meeting's date best than any other day. But, as also mentioned Muda, December is anyway far. Can we or you DB think of any other time mid of the year?

Again, uban tafiya EMTL comes up with another idea of combining it with Ajingi's wedding walima. Well...when is this? And at Ashaka...another thing. Gaskiya ya yi nisa. Naga GGNK ma feels something akin to this since he started asking questions.

Amma, kune dai manya. Kun fini sanin how such meetings hold. Hope and wish you'll come up with comprehensive time and place da zan iya attending. Allah ya taimaka, amin.

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

Muhsin, the December date is more appropriate, may be
u were thinking its too long, but its never so considering
the arrangements and timing so that by the time, every
one will be free.   The only public holiday i can remember
i think is the Eid El Fitr 2 days public holiday which i doubt
members will accept.

The issue of merging with Ajingi's walima does not arise,
however, members may wish to attend but not on the
pretext of kline get to gather.

I still stick to DECEMBER.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

I understand your point, DB. From all angles, you seem to have won my vote. I also think that December could and would be good.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

It seems this is getting serious. I agree with December too. (Fanta go dey she?)
IHS

Dan-Borno

IBB and Fanta, da ace a kamfanin coke kake aiki ashe da
an kore warhaka lol
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

alkanawi

"corgito ergo sum"

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: EMTL on April 06, 2008, 10:10:13 AM
Then sai kowa ya nemi wuka ya yanki rabonsa a jikin ragon da aka kawo.

I personally recommend the rago idea. Sounds interesting! :D
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 17, 2008, 11:10:22 AM
Quote from: EMTL on April 06, 2008, 10:10:13 AM
Then sai kowa ya nemi wuka ya yanki rabonsa a jikin ragon da aka kawo.

I personally recommend the rago idea. Sounds interesting! :D

You had me laughing almost scornfully. To kai za ka kawo ragon hahaha ;D ;D ;D

*~MuDa~*

A' :o In dai za'a hada kudin mai zai hana? Ai sai inje in siyo. Really we cant afford to hold this get 2 gether without this rago thing, am salivating already, it has to be done, one way or the other.So how do we do it?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Bari chiyaman ya zo sai ya bada umarni.
Ni ma dai ban ki idea din ragon na ba fa.

Anya guda daya ma bai yi kadan ba kuwa?

Chiyaman kana ina ne.Kwan biyu fa ba'ayi meeting ba.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
GGk gaskiyarka- ina chiyaman din ne? Nima naje Bula-guro garinsu KK.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dan-Borno

Haba Engineer, ai yakamata ka banu labarin wanga
bulaguron.  Yanayin garin da irin mutanen da kuma
halayensu. 

April is already gone, we have only seven months to
the Kline get together and nothing concrete has been
established.

I think the Admin. and Prof. should come up with the
details.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on April 24, 2008, 01:16:35 PM
Anya guda daya ma bai yi kadan ba kuwa?

Ai rago daya ya isa, ka tuna fa ba'a zuwa sosai, amma mai be this time the rago will be an attraction, i will do the sharing...lol![/color

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 24, 2008, 02:05:27 PM
I think the Admin. and Prof. should come up with the
details.

I think we shouldnt distrub the admin and prof. i believe they have so much on their sleeve right now, what we should do is just to let them know that we are planning on handling this get2gether, they have already set the paces for us, its time we walk it!
www.articlesdir.co.cc