News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 24, 2008, 05:27:48 PMwhat we should do is just to let them know that we are planning on handling this get2gether,

Think or rather supposed Admin has been already aware of this plan, Muda. Though, he's yet to say a word about it, which he should, I reckon. Ko ba haka ba, DB?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Was it not recently that EMTL or DB said something about admin getting married? Lets be frank, i think we will overstress him if we actually want him to put his hands on this issue, we ourselves can figure out how to go about it.

Infact, i was thinking, we should either volunteer or nominate officials who will take responsibility in conducting meetings so as to move the plan forward through setting up online conference meetings on sites like yahoo messenger, this way we could have live meetings and not necessarily having to move from our present abode. Through the meetings, i believe we would progress extensively in the planning of the get2gether, we just need to volunteer or nominate, that would be a start. What do you think?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Nice idea muda.
At least we are moving ahead with the plans.
Just go ahead and nominate the members.You have been given the priviledge.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

EMTL

Quote from: EMTL on March 17, 2008, 05:57:40 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
Muda, Baka-gizo, Goga, Waduz, Muhsin, what is the feedback from the (your) LOC comittee?

Assalamu alaikum,
Can I nominate Dan-Barno to head this Komiti?
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Thats a nice nomination, EMTL. Sai dai mu ce Allah ya kara mashi karfin gwiwar tafiyar da komai yadda ya dace.

Amma Muda, I believe the report of Admin getting marriage is just joking. So I don't think his involvement here would overstress him, at least not much.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

To head the committee? i dont think i am capable
of doing so, after all its Muda to decide who to
head the Committee not you Engineer.  And Muda's
suggestion of a live chat is the only answer the
whole thing.

wishing you guys good luck.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 27, 2008, 09:11:22 PM
To head the committee? i dont think i am capable
of doing so, after all its Muda to decide who to
head the Committee not you Engineer.  And Muda's
suggestion of a live chat is the only answer the
whole thing.

wishing you guys good luck.

With the power bestowed upon me as the Generaral Overseer of Kanoonline, the Mouse and the Cursor, i nominate You...DB, my most loyal official lol, to Head this commitee, you will work hand in hand with Gogannaka, you two make a good tag team, he is your favourite kickback, you two stay online more than anyone in this forum apart from the admin, i also nominate Mushin (the only yaron aunty) who has shown dedication and concern for the progress of this community, these are my nominees and myself ofcourse...lol, and i will like to conclude that the nominees i choose are not the only ones that will make the committee, the ground is open for people to counter the motion and nominate their own candidates, we should consider gender too, its only that i couldnt find any female who stays constantly online apart from Husnaa whom at this point i strongly agree that she's carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders and as such would not comply due to limited time.
Well... the Mouse and Cursor have spoken...lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~*
the Mouse and Cursor have spoken...

And the humble followers have obeyed!

Muhsin

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on April 28, 2008, 01:29:29 PM
Quote from: *~MuDa~*
the Mouse and Cursor have spoken...

And the humble followers have obeyed!

Quote from: Muhsin on April 28, 2008, 04:21:48 PM
Kurunkus! Obeyed!

Haba? Just like that? I thought you guys will suggest other nominees?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Babu wani suggestion. Carry on. Do the needful.

Dan-Borno

in view of the above, i think its better we all work
as a team.  Meanwhile, funding should be our top
priority.  Before arriving at how we are going to
source it, i think Muhsin and Anas in collaboration
with Muda are hereby appointed to head the
"BUDGET SUB-COMMITTEE"

Their terms of reference are:

1.  To idetify and recommend a venue.
2.  Cost of hiring the venue for one night
3.  Cost of inviting highly inflamable musicians for the night
4.  Cost of light refreshment (to include two Rams pls)
5.  Cost of hiring Video Camera & Still Camera
6.  Make provision for miscelleneous expenses pls.

You are to submit your report on 30th May, 2008.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Kai kai kai! :o DB a canja zabe. Muhsin and Anas are the most youngest, inexperienced and common students a KanoOnline Forum. They can not, actually not do anything here. And why didn't you say Muda and GGNK? And probably one other person to put a helping hand in the action? Amma gaskiya ni da Anas... ::) ::) ::)

gogannaka

Muhsin you have to learn to accept responsibilities.
Your being young does not mean you can not handle responsibilities.

Chairman has the power to assign responsibilities to anyone he so wishes.
If you have any reservations them i am sorry it cannot be entertained.
What is done has already been done.

A fara aiki gadan gadan kawai.

Muhsin

Ba haka bane, GGNK. Na true I dey talked. Kaima ka san I cannot shoulder this burden. Da wanne zan ji; exam ko K-Online get 2gether arrangement? Kai din dai and Muda. You could do better than I, Anas and shi Muda. If you start, if there's anything we could contribute with then, fine and good, from one side we would do what we can.