News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Musin kenan, remember you are the chief agitator,
common responsibility you are running away from,
if it happens i am in kano, wallahi it is a two days
work which i can easily do during the weekend.

common, sai kayi, its final.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

To DB. Amma ka san yaushe rabo na da Muda? He's out of the town, as he said. Sannan kuma...kai I don't know what to say. Am, frankly speaking, seeing this as big deal. Why. I've never been assigned to execute such a big task. But give me enough time to think from where to begin. And I'll inshaAllah call on my friend Anas who I already yesterday told to come up here and express out incapabilties to carry-out wannan aikin. He'll be online any time from now. Hope he'll read this post before he post.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

manasmusa

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 29, 2008, 11:46:01 AM
in view of the above, i think its better we all work
as a team.  Meanwhile, funding should be our top
priority.  Before arriving at how we are going to
source it, i think Muhsin and Anas in collaboration
with Muda are hereby appointed to head the
"BUDGET SUB-COMMITTEE"

Assalamu alaikum.
Dear Sir,

Despite my long nonappearance in the forum, I innocently found my name decreed on the list of those that will contribute to successful meeting of onliners in "BUDGET SUB-COMMITTEE". Muhsin dai ya riga ya ari bakina ya ci min alabasa.that is because he knows me more than any one here. If not I think I would ...

Mr. Chairman Sir, after going through all the argument - your appointment, ja-in-ja and your ruling, I am here to inform you that I willingly accepted what is bequeathed on me and I will do all my possible best to see that we establish contact with those concerned, despite the approaching of the exams.

Mr. Chairman, I hope this will serve as my acceptance letter. Allah ya bamu ikon sauke nauyin da aka dora mana. Ameen

Anas
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

manasmusa

I hope to write to u DB when I come back (through private messenger)

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on April 30, 2008, 11:17:47 AM
To DB. Amma ka san yaushe rabo na da Muda? He's out of the town, as he said. Sannan kuma...kai I don't know what to say. Am, frankly speaking, seeing this as big deal. Why. I've never been assigned to execute such a big task. But give me enough time to think from where to begin. And I'll inshaAllah call on my friend Anas who I already yesterday told to come up here and express out incapabilties to carry-out wannan aikin. He'll be online any time from now. Hope he'll read this post before he post.

Haba Mushin, you are making it sound like the end of the world, And i have been back in town for about 3 weeks now, besides we can do this without having to meet in person, we can simply chat, or you can go try find out your own prices and i find out mine and we compare the most decent and affordable one and decide it and report back on board. Ain't no big deal brother, Just make up your mind. Kada ka bamu kuny amanaya, Aw da cewa kake zaka barma mana aiki sannan ranar taro ka cinye mana rago? Lol...we can do this!
Quote from: Anas on April 30, 2008, 02:35:44 PM
Assalamu alaikum.
Dear Sir,

Despite my long nonappearance in the forum, I innocently found my name decreed on the list of those that will contribute to successful meeting of onliners in "BUDGET SUB-COMMITTEE". Muhsin dai ya riga ya ari bakina ya ci min alabasa.that is because he knows me more than any one here. If not I think I would …

Mr. Chairman Sir, after going through all the argument - your appointment, ja-in-ja and your ruling, I am here to inform you that I willingly accepted what is bequeathed on me and I will do all my possible best to see that we establish contact with those concerned, despite the approaching of the exams.

Mr. Chairman, I hope this will serve as my acceptance letter. Allah ya bamu ikon sauke nauyin da aka dora mana. Ameen
Anas

Now that is the spirit Anas, you are welcome, we will make this happen.

@DB, i just wanted to suggest, no offense but concerning the venue, why do we have to spend money to rent a hall or venue when we can choose out of the number of outdoor venues we have in Kano that will be proper for a barbacue? I know places we can use which is very decent and ideal and could be affordable...hehehe if not FREE  ;D what'you think?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote@DB, i just wanted to suggest, no offense but concerning the venue, why do we have to spend money to rent a hall or venue when we can choose out of the number of outdoor venues we have in Kano that will be proper for a barbacue? I know places we can use which is very decent and ideal and could be affordable...hehehe if not FREE   what'you think?

In ji dai ba wani kango zaka kai mu ba?

*~MuDa~*

Ai idan nama zai ciwu a gurin ai gurin yayi?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on May 02, 2008, 03:20:11 PM
Ai idan nama zai ciwu a gurin ai gurin yayi?

LOL...kai u go kill pessin with lafter.

Kai..mouse and cursor!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

The issue of this venue should be taken seriously,
Muda, you suggestion is noted, however, the
venue must be free from all forms of restriction, becauses
as i earlier mentioned we are really going to have
our time.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

I am suggesting Alliance Francais de Kano, No kidding, its a nice place in Nassarawa GRA, i have a very strong leg there that we might not be paying if i negotiate properly, free of charge if you know what i mean. It has an open space kind of class if there will be need for any paper presentation, it also has an indoor, if it will be raining, it also have a big spacious outdoor that we could use for our pic-nic event, infact...it has a barbacue which we can use to gasa our rago. All we need to do is to select a date which should be on a Sunday morning time, if i can make this happen, will you agree? ;D
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Wallahi kamar ka shiga zuciya ta, Muda. Though we've discussed about proposing that place  and talking to you of it with GGNK. Nasan kana da kafa a wajen bisa dukkan alamu.  Maybe he talked you, huh.

Eventually, I've never been there amma from what I have heard of it, the place will do good for our meeting, as you too said.

We can now, inshaAllah, think one thing is done. Whats of the others...the ragos, camaras, refreshments, etc, Muda? You doing something for that?

Allah ya kara maka karfin gwiwa, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

manasmusa

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on May 05, 2008, 03:44:58 PM

...it has a barbacue which we can use to gasa our rago.

kai muda kar ka cinye ragon nan kafin a zo fa. cos, u bothered much about rago....

EMTL

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 25, 2008, 05:18:38 PM
Was it not recently that EMTL or DB said something about admin getting married?

Assalamu alaikum,
I confirm that Admin has NO any plan to marry.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

I can also confirm that his right hand man (mai cin romans) is getting married too!

Sai ku fara kawo gudummawa.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno