News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Interesting. Count me whatever you decide. But I suggest you forget about gifts for now. They are not necessary, and can only add to the expences. Xmas period is okay as suggested by EMTL.

Muhsin

Assalam alaikum, DB and all,

You rerally have been doing very good. I'm just a follower;sami'ina wa ada'ana. Allah ya kaimu lokacin da rai da lafiya, amin. And those who are willing to help either physically or financially or by all means, may Allah give them the means and power to grant their intentions and promises.

I remain yours
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Quote from: EMTL on November 27, 2008, 01:32:00 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
I stillthink that British council, Kano should be the venue and X-mas period is okay, most Hajjis would have returned. Let us assume 75 members and their friends will attend, time: 2-5.30PM, etc. etc.
Snacks and lunch 75*1500= N112,500 and then some gifts N50,000. total N162,500.

Honourable Chairman and members me kuka gani?

Seconded.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 27, 2008, 02:00:34 PM
;D  ;D ehm you forgot to include Mr. Chairman's allowance
which is N50,000.00 as well as my P.A MySelf which is N15,000.00

The budget is fair enough and i am sure baza mu kai 75 ba
but nevertheless, its ok for the purposes of budget.

Maganar venue kuma, i think ai Mudacris has already reserved
a place for us, i think, he should come forward and brief us
if the venue is still markd "reserved", ina kake ne COPER SHON?

Gift items kuma? may be you should throw more lights. i dont
understand it.

Lalalala? So as i just travele comot, you guys want to use the freedom and chop money for my back without my consent ko? Haba DB, har da kai, Chairman allowance? Haba? Anyway...
Quote from: EMTL on November 27, 2008, 01:32:00 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
I stillthink that British council, Kano should be the venue and X-mas period is okay, most Hajjis would have returned. Let us assume 75 members and their friends will attend, time: 2-5.30PM, etc. etc.
Snacks and lunch 75*1500= N112,500 and then some gifts N50,000. total N162,500.

Honourable Chairman and members me kuka gani?

Seriously? N162,500? Thats encouraging EMTL. But I still think the budget is way too much for this, here is my veiw: N1500 per person is too much, with this amount in hand we can just buy drinks, lets say per person not more than N500 worth of drinks. Then we should use the rest of the money to get that goat we earlier planned, we wouldn't spend more than N25,000. This way we can have a barbacue there and then, we can even arrange for a mai nama to help us do it so we dont staine our agbadas.

MOreover, i still maintain to hold it in Alliance Francais de Kano because i have the power to convince the manager so we can use the place free of charge, it has a large outdoor space for the barbacue and an indoor for the lectures, british council is ok, but we would not be allowed to grill our meat. If you want security, we can use part of the remaining money to arrange for security at Bompai Police Station, some N3000 will do. Allaiance is more spacious than British Council, there is also a generator too, all we need do is get  fuel, its the perfect place, just give me the go ahead and i'll make it happen, i only need a fixed date sharp-sharp. What do you think?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Go ahead goga. That is if DB and EMTL feel it's alright. Amma the way you keep mentioning rago/goat/BBQ... ::) Plus, who collect the members' contribution and how?

Dan-Borno

Mr. Rainbow! yauwa madalla, just hold on, the
mode of collecting the money is yet to be agreed
upon, amma as i said earlier, my daughter is
saying she might sponsor the GTG, however, if she
couldnt we will ask for the money as soon as my
finance committee submits its report.

As for the venue, its very OK with me, i really like
open space, especially now that we can suya our
goat - an gaishe muda for reminding us about the
goat.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

REMINDER:

Time is not our friend! It keeps moving always!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Guys i think we need to make a decision and we need to make it like now.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

gogannaka

Muda you can go ahead and make the reservation.
What time should the event hold? Afternoon?

Muhsin

Afternoon, I think, GGNK. Hakama Engineer yai suggesting.

ajingi

Lalle damu za'a yi...................rago?? :P
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

IBB

Good effort from you guys. Too bad some of us are too far
IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: ajingi on December 05, 2008, 06:06:12 PM
Lalle damu za'a yi...................rago?? :P

Plus much more, Ajingi! Just be there and make sure on time.  :D

Quote from: IBB on December 06, 2008, 01:07:28 AM
Good effort from you guys. Too bad some of us are too far

I'm arranging a KLM airlift for you, IBB. Worry no more, my man. We are gonna meet, inshaAllah, sooner or later.

gogannaka

Su ajingi kenan.
Bari dai nayi shiru.

Muda how far?