News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Sincerely speaking I begin to feel pessimistic...are we really gonna achieve it? We really gonna get together? Doubt... :o

We've been regarding the issue in a cavalier way, gaskiya. You might have noticed that, fellows. Why that?

Jiya en route from Hotoro, I branched at the proposed venue of GTG, i.e Allien Fransei (am afraid my spellings...), cos I had only been there once. I now make sure of its location.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Quote from: Muhsin on December 06, 2008, 12:12:18 PM
I'm arranging a KLM airlift for you, IBB. Worry no more, my man. We are gonna meet, inshaAllah, sooner or later.

Airlift? That sound like i am stuck some where in an icy mountain. LOL. Thank anyway but it better be a First Class seat
IHS

Dan-Borno

muhsin, even you, did not show your interest
when i announced that whoever is attending the
GTG should PM so that we comprehensively know
those who will or will not be attending, at least
it will give us a general idea amma shiru kake ji.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Haba Alhaji DB? Wace iriyar maganace haka? Ni I even think nafi kowa zumudin ayi wannan taron amma kace...??? Wallahi I thought you were just joking when you announced that. That was why I kept mute. Amma don Allah jama'a... Very nice and good of you.

To yanzu; I and my other friends (both active, like Anas and inactive like Poet, Dan Megona, etc, etc), would inshaAllah attend.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

GoodFella

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on November 28, 2008, 03:44:52 PM
Interesting. Count me whatever you decide. But I suggest you forget about gifts for now. They are not necessary, and can only add to the expences. Xmas period is okay as suggested by EMTL.
:o :o :o
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Dan-Borno

what is the meaning of this goodfella?
are you coming or you have a different
suggestion?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Am afraid but I think he was not happy with what BKGZ had said. Look at the icon, it means *shocked*, isn't it?

bakangizo

And what's wrong with what I said?

DB, like I said, I'm in whatever you guys decide.

Muhsin

Well, I don't know for sure.

Alhaji DB, the time should be postponed because of members who have gone to Hajj and because of other reasons, I think. Reconsider this, please. Thanks.

Moreover, that is also GGNK's stand.

Dan-Borno

Ok kline guys, we are our brothers keepers.
so, the new FINAL date for the GTG is now
Saturday 3rd January, 2009 because public
holiday for new year will fall on Thursday and
Friday respectively, while Saturday is a free
day which is more convenient for those of us
coming from far.

in view of the above, NOTICE is hereby given
to all interested members that the proposed
Kline GTG will take place on 3/01/2009.

venue will be communicated to members as soon
as decision is reached.

meanwhile, members should endeavour to notify
lost friends like ALKANAWI, BAYYA, WARAHOO etc
through private messaging.

SIGNED
DB

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Muhsin

Hidima

gogannaka

I second the January 3rd date.

Muda please kindly book Allaince for that date.

DB please estimate the number of people attending so that we have an idea of what we need for refreshment.Also contact the chief host...as per funds  ;D

Those that cannot come like su Husnaa can send representatives.
Admin and Prof should also be notified....Muhsin  ;)

BKGZ kai kuma what can you do?

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

yes GGNK, the 3rd January is for sure.
those leaving far away overseas and
oversaharas can make a live-phone
conversation and say hello to members
during the GTG.  GGNK should acquire a
dedicated ETISALAT line for this purpose
so that we will paste the numbers on
the notice board for everyone.