News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

looking schoolmate from kano

Started by Novak, September 09, 2005, 11:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novak

hi,my name is Novak,i am from yugoslavia,i studied in kano for four years,and can't find anyone,neither mail nor tel.number.If anyone sees this that knows me,please contact me at  :D novak_etf@yahoo.com[/b]
i attended crescent international school,later samadi international school.
i, i am looking for anyone who knows me

bakangizo

Most forum members here are a little "too old" to have attended Crescent Int. and Samadi Int. schools. So it is highly unlikely to get someone that knows you. But who knows, keep checking :wink:

sdanyaro

Novak & Bakan~Gizo

It is possible for Novak to contact or have School mates contact him, if he provides other additional information; such as the years (ie period) attended the 2 schools in Kano and nick names.

Bakan~Gizo you will be supprise to find out that the Forum members age range... it ranges from very young to very old...

dan kauye

Im sorry bakan-gizo but u are wrong.A lot of member here..and i mean alot are young people of 25 or less,so i guess he could find some in here.I also suggest that you  check www.hi5.com ,if u already a member u can go to join group then type the name of the skool im sure they'd have something for you.i know lots of people from crescent,but as admin suggest u have to supply more info to get some help.good luck with your search.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

Quote from: "dan kauye"Im sorry bakan-gizo but u are wrong.A lot of member here..and i mean alot are young people of 25 or less,so i guess he could find some in here.I also suggest that you  check www.hi5.com ,if u already a member u can go to join group then type the name of the skool im sure they'd have something for you.i know lots of people from crescent,but as admin suggest u have to supply more info to get some help.good luck with your search.

haba mallam, ina kashi ga kwana biyu? ko dai kauyen ya rikicene? :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

bakangizo

Quote from: "sdanyaro"Novak & Bakan~Gizo
Bakan~Gizo you will be supprise to find out that the Forum members age range... it ranges from very young to very old...
Yes, you are right. My mistake.

Novak

I still hope that someone will seee my message.I attended crescent int. school froom 1996 till 1998,then i moved to samadi int. school(off hadeja road) from 1998 till 2000
i, i am looking for anyone who knows me