News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

courtship and marriage

Started by revo34, September 14, 2002, 02:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

revo34

Asalam Alaikum,
    Firstly i will like to introduce myself ::), go to www.azeezrevo34.20megsfree.com , there u can get to read about me ::) :o.

To the point  ;),
 I think the issue of courtship and marriage should also be did coursed in this forum cos. Most people here may be married and will be in  better position to advice we up coming ones.

I am interested in getting married  Hausa girl (no one inspecific for now ). cos I have studied them to be a tribe that have this loyal and honest kind of attitude.

But am form kwara state here in Nigeria and have not meet any hausa girl be4 but i have some hausa friend i just met them not too long .

I think there should be a kind of islamic dating program which will feature the islamic way of coutship(dating) and marriage but not that of the western beast(pardon me).

I hope this will be put into consideration.

ALLAHU HAFIS.

Masalam.

EVOLUTION TIME as it's time for change

Anonymous

Islamic Dating Program???? :-/

na wa for civilization o!  :o

meeh i thought relatives are already playin that part.....

revo34

Pardon me for not explaining what i meant by Islamic dating program.

Unlike the weatern dating programm it should be strictly for singles looking for partners accross the Globe and should be stated according to islamic protocol of courtship and marriage.

I believe there is an arrangement for that in the shariah just like there is for
Banking in an Islamic setting
Women participating in governance(islamic setting)
Women in sports(islamic)
so also dating (islamic)

this will work out better if the islamic scohlars are in charge of the program.

Hope u understand me sha. :)
:-[

Anonymous

Assalamu Alaikum
HI there!

It is perfectly acceptable, in my view, to have a dating forum as long as it conforms to Islamic Ideal.

Only traditionalistist will reject this but, haven't they rejected Scientific education either?

Anonymous

revo....all that na wahala... oh!!!... get ur friends to introduce u to peeps...
the whole message board can be whut ur lookin' for.... if u see someone u dig..juss holla... u know  :) no need for a formal datin' forum...

but still.. i think its kinda messed up... cuz its juss not gonna work out... but maybe it will... but oh well...

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,

First of all, there is nothing like "dating" in Islam, u see a girl u want to marry...talk to her guardian (waley) he'll go about it, but at the same time, the girl has to agree  ;D .

Oh Well, just as Fyne says, it's "civilisation".

Ma'3ssalaamah.

P.S....anyone here that can please enlighten us more on this? Insha Allah.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

datin'...courtship...worreva...worreva... its all kinda basically the same thang.... juss gettin' to know ur "interest" better before u jump the broom...

but an online Islamic datin' joint.... hmmm... i dunno.... but we might as well use this.  ;D

*ahem*

Hi...my name is FyneDymeQueen... i come from where i come from... i'm old enuff... i like eatin' and sleepin'...  :)
whut about u?  8)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Dantata_Girl

Assalaam Alaikum,

Yeah, all true

;D Fyne...we all come from where we come from and like eating and sleeping (lol)

My name is Ihsan. Take care

Ma'3ssalaamah

shira

Assalam alaikum,
As far as my knowledge of shari'a dating ,i know islamically when you see a girl you don't just walk to her and started saying bla- :o :-Xyoou have to contact her parents first and inforem them about your intention to befriend their daughter,when they give you go ahead then you can confront the girl and....................well,civilised people ;D
an amila salihan falinafsihi

Blaqueen

hmmm.... shira... not necessarily.... but that's the decent way... and that way.. ur sure that the guy is takin' u seriously... but u know the zamani of today.....

newayzzzzzzzz........

so no one wan halla at meeh  :-[ ......... ihsan... anyone holla'd yet?.... :P

Ihsan

Lol Fyne...quite few...but u know yanda zamanin namu yake...baka san me zaka tarar ba...so, for the mean time...I'm holding onto my karatu ;D (which is reliable-lol)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

dating ?
wow
yeah am on tha list
i wana learn too
who's the date master around
;D
ali hamza

Blaqueen

eya.... u too?... :-[  u neva get betta pesin?... ok... lets see.... ::)

well....sorry.. ;D....ihsan juss dubbed her karatu more reliable than u....so, go chill for a while...until another contestant arrives...

;D

revo34

Asalam,
  Seems this forum on courtship is having participants, just like Queen as introduced herself. I think I should follow suite.

I am Abdul Azeez
21 and in Lagos ,Freelance computer engineer, web designer , average weight, 5.9 feet.

will like to meet an honest and nice person.

bla ............

www.azeezrevo34.20megsfree.com

but note that was designed 1.5 yrs ago so pics are that years old.

azeez@programmer.net

Masalam.

waleedarh

i'm sorry but i don't think this will work cuz there's this thing about the north........a girl cannot think of introducing herself to a man talkless of even marrying him thru the internet.
she will be considered shameless.............MY GRACIOUS GOD!  How did you even think of such a thing???? :o