News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

courtship and marriage

Started by revo34, September 14, 2002, 02:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

QuoteO.K. Ummita you gotta sit now, this is the story. it happen that my father knows his father. well we are like family friends, I guess you can say nature take it course. all I can say is that the rest is history....
D world iz a small place, Allah sarki........so Gimbiya naku iz love @ first screen!!! Wishin u all d best.......still scracthin........so with Gimbiyaz story.....onlyn datin really works !!! hmmm. But "ouch"!! ur story really touched ma inner skin, my dermis & epidermin duka......

but nidai Love+Online dating=Ummita still disagrees (but err that is in MY own case)

& ow by d way Dyme, yeah d pic was massiveeeeeeeeeeeee  :o & boi wat a major impact did it hav.........cuz..... :-X (she laffs & cracks up again)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

fulani_queen

well....i dont really support "internet" marriage too, and if u marry a guy u know juss through tha internet....thats juss out of tha question. its juss not riiight..... :-/
*personally talkin to u FDQ.... :P (lol)

Blaqueen

loooooool...
ok check it... i met luts of people online.. and then we meet in person.. and we continue as friends.... its not bad...
same thing, when u meet someone online... then get to continue to know that person "offline"... its not that bad..

before i go on sport trips... i get introduced to people online, then i go meet them.. and we become tight friends.. juss like, when i'm going to travel... i'm introduced to people that i could meet and talk to in the new place.. and thus the friendship continues...

so internet is like a phonecall, picture, wuteva u may call it.. COMMUNICATION thingie!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Borg

so internet is like a phonecall, picture, wuteva u may call it.. COMMUNICATION thingie!

Na gode FDQ, you hit right on the point.

fulani_queen

FDQ ofcourse tha boys can do wat eva they want to do, and its not considered "shameless."
u know how nija culture rolls now.... :-/

fulani_queen

FDQ ur actually riight, but u juss dont meet a person online and then start to like him....without even knowin him in person!!!.....get tha puntoooo!!!?!....ke de u know wat i be talkin bout.... :P