News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ANOTHER ONE AGAIN!!!!

Started by mallamt, December 14, 2005, 07:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mallamt

Passengers mostly children, between 12 and 18 lost their lives in another air crash!!! may their souls.  Yjis is another reflection of what corruption can cause, those that are steaaling money meant to improve the nations airspace, or those that pretend to be sending their aircrafts to maintenance overseas or buying spare parts from overseas and thus need foriegn exchange, it could be you or your loved one!!!!

MK

The three crashes are manifestation of the ineptitude and corruption of the OBJ administration. Taking Nigerians for granted they want a third term also as bad as things are. It is high time Nigerians take their destiny in their hands.

I narrowly escaped a crash in last december by Allah's will. I missed the flight from Abuja to lagos to connect to BA. I felt really bad then but later came to know that the flight crash landed on the run way.

Allah ya sawwake. Allah jikan yan uwa musulmi.
The greatest weapon is truth' -Sardauna 1966

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;
Mallamt & MK,

MK, on a personal note I wish to say to you "Allah san Barka, kuma Allah ci gaba da kare gaba"... As you know the issue of transportation in Nigeria, is a life and death one. Even if you travel by road, you could as many people have been stopped by Arm Robbers during any one of their "Operations"...

This issue like many others in Nigeria, is a very serious one. The main problem is the general lack of proper maintenance and the age of the aircrafts in the Nigerian aircraft fleet. For more details of the history of Aircraft Accidents in Kano, check out this link. http://www.kanoonline.com/aircrafts_accidents.html

Another problem relating to transportation in Nigeria, is the fact that two main mass transportation methods, i.e. Water and Rail are virtually non existent in Nigeria. So we are left with only two methods, i.e. Road and Air, both of which have their problems...

MK

I guess we can then stop using the planes and resort to donkeys and horses kawai since even the roads are not safe lol.
The greatest weapon is truth' -Sardauna 1966