WHAT R UR VIEWS ON GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD?!!!

Started by ummita, February 20, 2003, 06:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Quotekudduddufai  

Wat does that mean? Brk it out!!!  :-/

& yeah absolutely ICE u gat it, Hafsy very true.... I so much fynd it ridiculous with that we produce wat can kill u, we persuade u 2 buy it & we also inform you that wat we produce is bad for your health & can kill...... ::)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Ke, Ummita nice post. Ni ma dai I dont go for this GM abinci it can be banned for all I care, even though nima I hardly cook but consume these cann foods. but ayi banning ko ya bamu karfin girki ::)

nura

me i dey for nija and as far as we are concerned GM or whatever we need food here and send it and see how wawaso go dey on nta network.
agari Nakowa Mugu Sai Maishi

Anonymous

Kai mallam...GM food is simply kayan gwangwani ko kuma abincin da aka saka genes aciki, saboda haka ko tuwan masaran da kakeci..akanyi modifying dinta

Anonymous

lol DarkAngel

I HIGHLY OBJECT!!!! Abincin cans that are modified should not be banned at all. As a guy said What will bachelors that cant cook eat? Dole ne we buy GM foods, chunck it into microwave & bam!! 5 minutes ma food is ready to eat!"""" I no grab that hassle women dey do, that takes them 2hours just to boil a cup of rice. When we have pot noodles and them rest!

GM foods should not be banned bazan bada dalilai ba domin, ko don ni ma be kamata ayi banning din abincinnan ba.

ummita

QuoteAnd again these Genetically modified foods have the potential to solve the worlds hunger & malnutrition problems, & to help protect & preserve the enviroment by increasing yield & reducing relience upon chemical pesticides & herbicides. Again engineering is an inevitable wave of the future & that I cannot afford to ignore a technology that has such enourmous benefits.

errrrrr........ Yeah they myt b beneficiary, howeva,................... we must proceed with CAUTION 2 avoid causin unintented harm 2 human health & d environment as a result of your enthusiasm for this so-called powerful technology
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

so called technology that can kill ::) Especially these kano people, gaskiyanku ne, su dai kayan kwangwani shine gayo, idan aka je kano, if you come out eating these tin can pineapples naso dey go dey look & admire you don kanacin kayan gwangwani, abun da modification zai iya hallarka da mutum.

Uncle AbuMuhajeed ko soya beans, masara, dawa, gero duk akanyi modifying dinta don su girma da wuri, so duk wanna tuwan da uwargida ke buga mata kana ci kana santi duk anyi modifying dinta.

Boy Hamza, I belive this topic said GM foods not GM race, na dago, kawai kanason ne kace wai kai mixed race, nima ai mixed dince :P

Nas, GM is dangerous to health, keep on microwaing din abinci da kai da Anwar, imagine these two mumu bachelors, ana wata ga wata, ga genetic modification ga saka abinci a microwave! lallai kuna so ku mutu da wuri, ko baku san MICROWAVE NA SAKA CANCER BA!!! Kuyi aure ko lakkafaninku ya dan jima kafin ranar kazo ::) ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ihsan

Tru to dat Hafsy...better get urselves a wifey (hehehe) ko a huta da cin GM abinci koda yaushe.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Uncle AbuMuhajeed ko soya beans, masara, dawa, gero duk akanyi modifying dinta don su girma da wuri, so duk wanna tuwan da uwargida ke buga mata kana ci kana santi duk anyi modifying dinta.

lol
lol
lol ha ha ha. Mallam AbuMujaheed na tabbata baka ga wannan ba. Ya zaya'yi da yara, kyalesu, they are keeping the place lively

Borg

lalalalala... lol, gaskiya na yarda yanzu, 1/2sa bigtime instigator ce!!!

Ihsan

la la la la Borg? me kace?  to ban ji ba ni dai... ;D Ina ka manta do Maleeq! babban instigator.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Waziri

Maximum praise,

Well, taking genetically modified food can always be associated with the natural cravings of humankind to identify with fancy. Mankind naturally wants to categorize with something neat and pleasing to the mind, regardless of whether that thing is healthy or not.

I read some two months back one book titled Foods that Heal or is it Food that heals? Which dwells extensively on natural food against processed food, though I for long hold the opinion that taking science and technology or even biotechnology alone; we will see that it is always about mankind struggling to be adventurous with nature creating and inventing what has never helped him to find enough succor and happiness in his ?beautiful? world of life.

Gene modified food or even canned foods have never served with maximum efficiency the purpose which they were said to be made for. But instead they constantly come up with side effects that would make it necessary for us to go back to nature ? as in everything natural. Add to this also I don?t think the waste from kududufi and dirty waters could spell a disaster to fruit that grow from them. For it was the same waste if I can still remember some times even human excretes that were being used as fertilizer by our parents in those days to grow crops they lived on.  Nature has a way of placing things. If u r to take row fertilizer now as u would take food ?. Umh  u will remain the story told by undertakers. But the same fertilizer will provide nutrients for the necessary survival of the crops we eat and find sufficient life there in.  So is it with the waste gathered from dew drops, I think they are the source of better taste and moderate nutritional contents to our dear natural food.

In total GM food is another attempt by Humankind to be adventurous and make money. And Islam does not frown at being adventurous even if it is for the sake of making money. But the truth of the matter is:

Man will continue to be adventurous but he will never find enough succor in it, except that hopefully it will help him recognize God in His purest form. In the poem I crafted which is the poetry section of this forum, I concluded?

?Know ye not Man seek ye Knowledge?
?Until u can fall help less at the footings of Providence.?

Thanks