Breakfast With Vice President Atiku Abubarka -By Sunny Ofili

Started by ofilis, June 30, 2006, 02:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ofilis

I have always salivated about the prospect of meeting the much vilified Vice President of the federal republic of Nigeria, Atiku Abubarka. As a journalist, I dwell in controversies and I am yet to meet or see a more controversial politician in Nigeria since the country returned to democracy with the election of president Obasanjo in 1999.

Follow link for more: http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=844
ttp://www.thetimesofnigeria.com

The Times of Nigeria.
Breaking the news as it happens!

Ete

I have never read more garbage that this ridiculous piece by ofilis. DID A DAMN INTERVIEW TAKE PLACE? YES OR NO? Seems to me that this reporter was too dazzled over the idea of being in the VP's company rather than doing his damn job.
The entire article stinks.  What a freaking waste of time!!!!!!!!!

ofilis

Quote from: "Ete"I have never read more garbage that this ridiculous piece by ofilis. DID A DAMN INTERVIEW TAKE PLACE? YES OR NO? Seems to me that this reporter was too dazzled over the idea of being in the VP's company rather than doing his damn job.
The entire article stinks.  What a freaking waste of time!!!!!!!!!

Ete:
I never said it was an "Interview." It is a reporter's diary of an attempt to get an interview. What exactly is wrong with that?
ttp://www.thetimesofnigeria.com

The Times of Nigeria.
Breaking the news as it happens!

Ete

It is ridiculous, that's what it is.  It is also pointless.  Next time he gets the interview, he should feel free to publish it, but not excerpts from his diary. The reporters account sounds like a novice going to prom with a girl for the first time and the whole experience was too much.