News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Mace-macen Aure

Started by abdulabk, July 08, 2006, 11:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abdulabk

Shin me yake kawo yawan mace-macen aure a cikin hausawa?
bdul Abdul
+2348023779983

amira

wat a good post :D dis is so tru cos one day or the other you hear "ai an saki wane" and it seems like its happenin more these days
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Simply don't think otherwise, there are two fundamentals that we use to left out before getting marriage.
Viz:
Lack of true love, we just use marry while none of us really love other(couples).And it's known by all: whatsoever is built upon  bad foundation, thus, this building no matter what its built on the top, must one day or the other mutilate/dilapidated.

The other, and most vital one, is that: we're marrying because of not what we are said to i.e. Ibadah (worship) but for sexual desire. And this desire does last for days not eternal.

That's my observation my fellow good ladies and gents.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

amira

ther are sum matsaloli like:
1) dacewa between the man and the woman
2)Fahimtar juna
3)Hakuri
4)Sanin aure
so obviously if the man doesnt find himself a right woman or the woman doesnt find herself a right man zasu samu matsala iri iri har yakai ga mutuwar auren. So ya kamata kafin ayi aure ayi bincike sosai domin a san yada mutum yake.

mlbash

Quote from: "amira"ther are sum matsaloli like:
2)Fahimtar juna
3)Hakuri
4)Sanin aure
so obviously if the man doesnt find himself a right woman or the woman doesnt find herself a right man zasu samu matsala iri iri har yakai ga mutuwar auren. So ya kamata kafin ayi aure ayi bincike sosai domin a san yada mutum yake.

that's it but nevertheless 'kwadayi' still remain the main yardstick in determining the success of marriage  in our land.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

WATERSPIDER

amira wrote:
ther are sum matsaloli like:
2)Fahimtar juna
3)Hakuri
4)Sanin aure

I think  agree with mst of wat amira says mlbash wat is this kwadayi you are talkin about. I think fundamentaly we have forgotten that aure is an act of IBADAT..........
nd in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

amira

i think i kno wer mlbash is coming from bout kwadayi,
think of it dis way kwadayi can be the woman just
wants to marry the man because he's rich and wants to
get a feel of the ca$$$h or the other way round, the man
wants to marry the woman cos shes rich sumthin like dat.

Bee

Salam.
       Marriages these days do not hold that greatness they use to some years back.Now this is simply because most people these days marry for the wrong reasons.People say it is lack of love.I disagree with that.Our great grandparents,grandparents and even some of our parents had arrange marriages and they lived peacefully till death.Some are still alive and still together as husbands and wives.
       So many people marry these days and as much end up divorced.The first thing most men will look into when they want to get married is the woman's appearance.The prettier she is,the bigger chance she has on getting a husband.The man might have a girlfriend before marriage and when he feels it is time to get married,he skips the girlfriend and searches for another girl who he thinks comes from a more responible family.Ita kuma on the other hand,dama auren take so.It does not matter what he really is.Now after the usual celebration(like tomorrow will never come),they live together and soon they begin to see the dark side of one another.Now that is where problem arises.He bigins to compare his wife and X-girlfriend and he realises that his X is much better even morally.He would want to get back with his x-girlfriend.If he cant get her,he looks for another.The wife on the other hand begins to make the home a living hell.Problem will keep mounting up and before you know it,the marriage is called off.
      Most girls on the other hand marry the wealth a man has(so she could be better than her friends) not the man he trully is.Better home,better car,better food...after some time together he realizse that and problem arizes.
      These are just a few of resons why i think marriages do not last nowadays.When you want to get married,find someone you can call a friend.love can end as time goes on;friendship is forever.marry for the right reasons.
Born To Bee Great

yasirgwale

Assalamu Alaikum
Ni ina ganin bahaushe bai fahimci menene rayuwar aure ba domin idan da ya fahimci rayuwar aure to da yawan saki bai yawaita a tsakanin mazan hausawaba musamman ma bahaushen kano domin shi daban ya ke dasauran hausawa domin baya tolaraiting nonsence ko kadan shi ya sa har a wasu jihohin suke tsoran aurawa bakano yarinya domin bashida hakuri.

Abuuthman Yasir Ramadan Gwale
+234 07031667126
 yasir ramadan gwale