News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Misplaced Priorities?.Again

Started by neozizo, July 24, 2006, 12:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neozizo

Heard over the radio yesterday that Gov. Saminu Turaki Donated N100million at an appeal fund to build a mosque in Akure on behalf of himself, his family, friends and Jigawa state government.
It amused me to note that the chief launcher at the occasion, Gov Makarfi of Kaduna State Donated the sum of N10millin only.

dan adam

..............................DON'T BE SURPRISED THAT HE HAS FORGOTEN ATTENDING SUCH KIND OF GATHERING WHEN THEY CAME TO COLLECT THE PLEDGE.............

mlbash

thank God that it's a mosque donation not something else! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

HUSNAA

Quote from: "mlbash" thank God that it's a mosque donation not something else! :lol:

To zai sami ladan abin ne? Ina ya sami 100 million har da zai iya bayar da su kyauta on behalf of himself, his friends his family and the Jigawa State Govt? Wai mutane na so suyi wa Allah wayo!! Besides, rather than ya bayar a gina masallaci, the money would have been better spent on providing amenities to make ppl's lives better. Shima din ba zai sami ladan abin ba daga wajen Allah tun da Allah ba Ya Karbar haram or questionable alms. But at least even in bai sami ladan ba, mutane get to benefit from it. Amma building a mosque is not necessary when I am sure that is not the only mosque in Akure and in any case, ko wuri a ka sami duwatsu a ka kebe wurin da su (duwatsun),  a ka ce masallaci ne kuma a ke rika sallah a ciki, wannan ya fi karbuwa a wajen Ubangiji than the 100 million naira contribution by Saminu Turaki, wanda ba yada alkibla when it comes to administrating his government.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum