News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Daily Ramadan

Started by *~MuDa~*, September 23, 2006, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: amira on September 01, 2008, 05:49:58 PM
All praise be to Allah who has allowed us once again to witness the begining of this blessed month,
may we also witness its end insha-Allah.
So am wishing you folks a blessed, uplifting and peaceful ramadan and y'all take it eazy ;)

Yep GGNK i wonda if its still going on for BKG lol

Ameera u dey for this life? shiru kamar wadda ruwa ya shanye? How are u? Ramadhan Mubarak to you all!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

Muhsin

Ramadan Kareem brothers and sisters. May Allah put us among the forgiven ones, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Mufi

Ramadan Kareem everyone. This is a Happy month of forgiveness, repentance, happiness and love among muslims. May ALLAH accept our IBADAH and may all our sins be forgiven.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Bee

Salamu Aliakum
                    I say a big hello to all my Konline friends. I want to use this oppotunity to wish every member all the good things in life.May Allah reward you all and may he bless you, your family and friends. May He accept our good prayers and forgive us our sins. May He guide us and protect us from the evil we can and cannot see. May he have mercy on us. Ameen

Happy Ramadan.
Born To Bee Great

gogannaka

Amin.
So Bee and amira have been around.

3 down!
An ce its been long since ramadan was observed during the rainy season. It seems its a bit easier.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

See all these girls, dem don dey around, yet neva post for Konline these days... kun banni carrying the flag for the women around here.. oya.. make una comot for ur hiding places and begin dey write again... Mufi.. Ameera.. Bee... oya oya.. ;D ;D
Wai don Allah wa yake da labarin MYSELF ne? Is she alright?
If anyone has any news of any member who is not frequenting the board just write to say so and so is fine and well.

MySeLf

Over here Husnaa, Big FAT hug, muah, muaaaah!! Missed yah, missed reading your great posts...
Ramadan mubarak to you and your family.....  ;D ;D

I'm fine, Alhamdulillah, just been away from the big city for quite a long time, you know not much
access to computers in the village, plus power failure you hardly see single flash of electricity these
days in some areas... Hhm naija kenan, maimakon ci gaba, sai ci baya a wasu bangaren.

Now where is everyone?

Baby Amira?....Muaaah! Still fighting with books? Good luck girl, I hope are doing fine, Ramadan Mubarak! :)

Mufi, How are the kids? Hope you are all well, Ramadan Mubarak!

Waduz, Nuraddeen, Dan Barno, Gogan, Muda, and dan auta tiny Muhsin lol.... Missed yah all,
Ramadan kareem! :)

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone here, may the blessing of this holy month be with us,  May Allah 
accept out fasting and du'as, May he also alleviate the suffering of our fellow Muslims in Palestine,
Iraq, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Chechnya etc.. AMIN!!

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 03, 2008, 11:24:58 AM
kun banni carrying the flag for the women around here..

We knew you are up to the task ne, shiyasa....... Kallabi buge rauwuna  ;D ;D ;D
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

bakangizo

Wishing everyone Ramadan Kareem.

Amira. hmn. Anyway, no comment.

Goga, this time I don change my sahur to shayi da biredi. Lotsa milk, and plenty butter on the mummuki. I find that its okay for me.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on September 04, 2008, 05:12:58 PMOver here Husnaa, Big FAT hug, muah, muaaaah!! Missed yah, missed reading your great posts...
Ramadan mubarak to you and your family.....  Grin Grin

I'm fine, Alhamdulillah, just been away from the big city for quite a long time, you know not much
access to computers in the village, plus power failure you hardly see single flash of electricity these
days in some areas... Hhm naija kenan, maimakon ci gaba, sai ci baya a wasu bangare

MYSELF!! Muah Muah... kisses and bear hugs. Glad to have u back. Missed you no end!!

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 04, 2008, 05:12:58 PM
Goga, this time I don change my sahur to shayi da biredi. Lotsa milk, and plenty butter on the mummuki. I find that its okay for me.

Lol What happened to the fura? ;D ;D

abeeda

salam,
ramadan mubarak to all k-onliners, da fatan Allah zai sa muna cikin wanda za a gafarta wa a watan nan. talking of sahur the only thing I am able to take is plain water! yes o anything else means callin trouble and extra hardship for ma self

gogannaka

wa nake gani?myself?

Abeeda kin huta. At least dai you get to get the reward for doing sahur.
Allah ya bada lada.

BKGZ wannan cikin naka sai kai. Me if i eat bread and sleep my stomach makes some wierd sound.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

amira

Quote from: HUSNAA on September 02, 2008, 11:17:40 AM
Quote from: amira on September 01, 2008, 05:49:58 PM
All praise be to Allah who has allowed us once again to witness the begining of this blessed month,
may we also witness its end insha-Allah.
So am wishing you folks a blessed, uplifting and peaceful ramadan and y'all take it eazy ;)

Yep GGNK i wonda if its still going on for BKG lol

Ameera u dey for this life? shiru kamar wadda ruwa ya shanye? How are u? Ramadhan Mubarak to you all!

Salam, Ya Hajaj ina mika babbar gaisuwata gareki.
Alhamdullilah am fine thanx, you know this world there is
always sumthin that needs doing, but alls good Ramadan mubarak to you too. x

Kai GGNK dan Allah kabari, BKG ka ga haza da wannan maganar suhur dinka wurin Goga LOl
you guys are tooooooooo funny ;D ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

amira

Quote from: Myself on September 04, 2008, 03:06:43 PM
Baby Amira?....Muaaah! Still fighting with books? Good luck girl, I hope are doing fine, Ramadan Mubarak! :)

Hey, oyoyo u are welcome!!!!
thanks yea am in the books lol.
Mwah!!!!!!
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Mufi

@ Myself wannan long vacatn.... lalle kina jin dadi... Anyway glad to have u back, miss u loads..

@ Amira glad to have u back as well.. Ya karatu?

@ BKG & GGNK u need to try Quaker Oats (oatmeal) for sahur.. its the best, I can't eat anything but that..

Ramadhan Mubarak to u all...
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.