News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

I have seen that movie too i think, if am right then its that movie with the story of two friends that grew up in the suburbs of brazil and became gangstas engaging in inter-gang wars right?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

something like that. I've forgotten. long time ago. watched it only once. once was enough.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Can we like discuss books here?

Wa ya karanta the partner na John Grisham.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on December 04, 2007, 09:56:34 PM
Can we like discuss books here?

Wa ya karanta the partner na John Grisham.

Don't worry Gogannaka, a Literature sub-forum is going to be openned in the forum. All such stuff would duly discussed there. And as he says, am gonna be given the steering to drive it. Wish you'll be visiting, contributing, etc to the sub-forum.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

To Muhsin zamu bar wa finafinai wannan filin.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

And it's now done, Gogannaka. Check it up.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Wow thats really great muhsin, congrats!I'm not realy a book worm but i can be poppin' my head in once in a blue moon!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on December 06, 2007, 12:38:20 PM
Wow thats really great muhsin, congrats!I'm not realy a book worm but i can be poppin' my head in once in a blue moon!

Thanks Muda. Wish that would change you to become one because there learning is not actually just watching films.

HUSNAA

Kai Muhsin! are u saying that Muda baya komai sai watching films?  :o Be a bit more tactful :P

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ajingi on December 07, 2007, 05:04:38 PM
Mun sheda ..........

Kai!!! Malam! Where did you sprung from??? Where have you been men? Haka akeyi kawai sai ka bata just like that? Men am both so shoked and happy to see you around. So what can you say about the new kanoonline and its members ehn? ..lol!

@ Muhsin, well like Husnaa said, its not like i only watch movies all the times, infact i only watch movies when am at home, and i have lived most of my last four years in school, so i resorted to watch the blockbusters so i can keep the pace and be current, and i'm lucky i get to see most of this movie in my house whenever i go home. But you know its better reading than watching actually you know, i think watching qualifies what you read, it gives you a pictorial impression of the characters and scenes in a book, take a look at the Harry Potter Series, i read all of them except the Chamber of Secrets, but then i still had to watch the movies so i can have a face for each character in order to give him/her an identity. But i have always thought Snape would look almost exactly like Rickman due to the way the writer of the novel J.K.ROWLINGS gave him a perfect describtion.

Anyway, today i bought three movies, Transformers, NIght at the Museum and Ultraviolet. YOu would not believe that me whom lust for good films have never bought a single movie in my life, not to talk of a music video, but i do buy a lot of audio CDs, well today i broke that jinx. Transformers i have seen already, but i want to see it again and i fell in love with the background sounds of the movie. But the other two movies i have not watched; how e go be now? i have seen Night at the Museum one time in box office.  I liked it. But i havent seen ultra violet...its Mila Jovovich and that woman is really stuntful.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 06, 2007, 06:08:14 PM
Kai Muhsin! are u saying that Muda baya komai sai watching films?  :o Be a bit more tactful :P

World of difference between what I said and what you think I say. Any way, thanks for the reproach.

@Muda,
Glad you realized that, though a bit but...thanks.
I also watch films and to some people's perception, I'm mayen films. But I read much more than I watch. Even yesterday, I watch two films; Julia Robert's Closer and an old movie titled King Solomon Mines, which I read it's novel some times ago.

Thanks for your (both Husnaa and Muda) kind understanding.

MySeLf

Has anyone seen "THE GOLDEN COMPASS" yet?........ Is't worth the ticket?
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

ummutameem

HUSNAA

Quote from: ummutameem on December 10, 2007, 06:30:26 PM
nope, what is it about?
Havent seen it either, but its about magic and strange lands a big flying bear and a magical golden compass. There is Nicole Kidman as well. I think it is a good movie. It seems to be like getting attention. So it must be reasonably OK. I intend to watch in sha Allah.