News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bee

I love APOCALIPTO.A Mel Gibson movie.WICKED!!!
FLIGHT PLAN is cool.A little girl dissappears on plane and no one believed she was ever on board.The mother(Jodie Foster)fights to get her daughter back.
I'd love to watch I AM LEGEND.Heard it is alright.Has anyone seen it?
Born To Bee Great

Ibro2g

For the 863rd time, I am legend was crap...is crap. If u want to watch it, u r on ur own. I feel there are better things out there than ... :-\

I cant make out which is more funny, Family guy or simpsons. Both are awesome... who watches Anime around here?

Safety and Peace
Safety and Peace

Bee

Really?I thought i was alright.Oh well....
Born To Bee Great

Ibro2g

My God!!! There is no one that runs a city and the Mob more than an Italian, well except for a black man taught by an Italian. American Gangster is a fantastic movie, I'm still on ovation. The CIA better watch Nigerians going into Italy... the black Italian is a deadly combination really. Ridley Scott, Russel Crowe and Denzel Washington were brilliant in this movie. A must watch for Mafia fans.
Safety and Peace

Bee

Ibro2g,that movie rocks! He became even better than the Italian gansters.The story line is brilliant.Denzel Washington is truely a good actor.
Born To Bee Great

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Bee on February 01, 2008, 01:10:01 PM
Ibro2g,that movie rocks! He became even better than the Italian gansters.The story line is brilliant.Denzel Washington is truely a good actor.

Yeah the best black, i am also looking forward to that movie.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: Ibro2g on February 01, 2008, 12:49:55 PM
My God!!! There is no one that runs a city and the Mob more than an Italian, well except for a black man taught by an Italian. American Gangster is a fantastic movie, I'm still on ovation. The CIA better watch Nigerians going into Italy... the black Italian is a deadly combination really. Ridley Scott, Russel Crowe and Denzel Washington were brilliant in this movie. A must watch for Mafia fans.

I would try see the film. Anybody ever watch The Apprentice? Pretty good, as a Reality TV program. 8)

Fateez

I hate TV now. You people have no idea how that ridiculous WGA strike has affected

my life as a couch potato! Three months hanging on House and three months hanging on

desperate Housewives, they are killing me! :( :( :( !

PS: Desperate housewives Season 4 is the best one everrrrrrrrrrrr! I have only seen the

first 10 episodes and they are hilarious! Really serious, but hilarious at the same time.

Carlos and Gabrielle are crazy!

Oh and House Season 4, also the best season ever! It's like both series decided to step

up their game in the fourth year. too bad we can't see da rest of the season *sniff* *sniff*

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 07, 2008, 12:53:55 PM
I would try see the film. Anybody ever watch The Apprentice? Pretty good, as a Reality TV program. 8)

Hehe! Bakan Gizo, I don't like the apprentice. I dunno why. Maybe it's Donald Trump.

Or maybe it's because we come home to watch TV for fun. The Apprentice is just like

a rerun of work on TV. Apart from that it's not too bad I guess.

When it comes to reality TV I like; Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, So you

think you can Dance, Idol & The biggest loser.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on January 30, 2008, 02:59:19 PM

Message for Fateez: cant remember where exactly but you were on about wanting to watch this particular movie "Sweeney Todd". I got info on it. I have a young cousin who has a passion for movie and I tell you: very fanatical!! I called her mum for a chat and unfortunately had that little chatterbox and the end of the line answering and of course she begun running her mouth. Uninterestingly, I listened, begining to feel sleepy. And she said: "oh I watched Sweeney Todd too", I got interested because after being bored and irritated of seeing the advert online everyday, I really wanted to know whats the sprung about the movie, you know curios! Suprisingly my little cousin said it was rubbish and a waste of time. ;D Tells the story of early & foggy years of England and all same stories about jack the ripper, dracula, snipers; tales of killing. From what she told me, behind it all, just a silly remake of "sound of music" and only differences are: plot/story line and characters. But if you like Sachan Baron Cohen, then hisinthemovie!!!
Well I have to wait another year before I can get a hold of the movie or resort to grabbing a pirated copy or wait till a DVD copy swings my way. And we talking one or more years before I can give my take on "Sweeney Todd". ;D You might find it interesting, that is, if you get to watch it before me.

Awww, always looking out for me, aye? Thanks for warning me!!!

*Phew* I can't stand unnecessary gory blood spilling. I am so NOT watching it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My must watch list

Juno – Ellen Page got Oscar nominated for this one! Remember that girl in X – Men: the last stand that was part of the love triangle with Rogue and Bobby, the Ice dude?

Atonement – The one and only Kiera Knightley! 

August Rush – It's got that Freddie kid from "Finding Neverland" (Gogannaka better keep a box of tissue nearby, na ji ance kana kuka for sad movies).

Sydney White – Amanda Bynes! Yay!

Definitely, Maybe – Little miss sunshine, Abigail Breslin!

Fool's Gold – Matt McConnaughey, need I say more?

The Jane Austen Book Club

A Walk to Beautiful – Sad, sad, sad.

Over Her Dead Body – Eva Longoria-Parker!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Bee

SAVING PRIVATE RYNE. A movie i'll never get tired of watching.Anyone seen it?
Born To Bee Great

Dan-Borno

Bee, you like watching war films ko? that saving private ryan
is one film you will keep on watching all over.  What of this
other film called ENEMY(IES) AT THE GATE?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Ibro2g

Oh dear! Fateez u r right about the apparentice...Its Donald Trumph....sheesh! And I'm looking towards all those movies too...cool. Sorry about the strike but alotta people got hit badly by it.

Bee, I never thought women would love war movies.... true SPR was amazing, try Thin Red Line while u r at it.

Dan-Barno Enemy at the gate yaaa hadu!! another cool story of the WWII. you could watch Nuremberg, I'm sure u'll enjoy it.

May Safety and peace be with u
Safety and Peace

bakangizo

What's wrong about D. Trump? I like Apprentice. I mean it is serious biz, and it's like a replay of what we do in our various places of work and businesses. It is a relief from those fictions.

Bee - Yeah, Saving Private Ryan is excellent. If you like war films, try Enemy At the Gate, Windtalkers, and The Longest Day; if you can lay your hands on it. It is cool 8). It is a classical reenactment of the Normandy landing (the turning point of WWII).

gogannaka

Quote from: Fateez on February 07, 2008, 04:58:46 PM
Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on January 30, 2008, 02:59:19 PM

Message for Fateez: cant remember where exactly but you were on about wanting to watch this particular movie "Sweeney Todd". I got info on it. I have a young cousin who has a passion for movie and I tell you: very fanatical!! I called her mum for a chat and unfortunately had that little chatterbox and the end of the line answering and of course she begun running her mouth. Uninterestingly, I listened, begining to feel sleepy. And she said: "oh I watched Sweeney Todd too", I got interested because after being bored and irritated of seeing the advert online everyday, I really wanted to know whats the sprung about the movie, you know curios! Suprisingly my little cousin said it was rubbish and a waste of time. ;D Tells the story of early & foggy years of England and all same stories about jack the ripper, dracula, snipers; tales of killing. From what she told me, behind it all, just a silly remake of "sound of music" and only differences are: plot/story line and characters. But if you like Sachan Baron Cohen, then hisinthemovie!!!
Well I have to wait another year before I can get a hold of the movie or resort to grabbing a pirated copy or wait till a DVD copy swings my way. And we talking one or more years before I can give my take on "Sweeney Todd". ;D You might find it interesting, that is, if you get to watch it before me.

August Rush – It's got that Freddie kid from "Finding Neverland" (Gogannaka better keep a box of tissue nearby, na ji ance kana kuka for sad movies).

Waye ya fada?  ???

I'm sure i'll enjoy Juno.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ibro2g

Juno was quite funny no lesson learnt there though. The girl is really good lol.
A great movie has been made, "3:10 to yuma" its a must watch for good 'ol wild wild west fans. Russel crowe was wonderful in this movie, he is a brilliant actor, great as a hero, probably even greater as a villain. Another accademy awards performance from him.

The golden compass....another harry potter on the lose guys lol. Not the best thing on the couch, but not bad either

Boondock saints. really nice movie, funny how saints behave....the ones that really make a difference.

Hitman, if u played the game, u wont get enuff of the movie. 47 is the killer, he makes it look like an art. Not even the government messes with 47. This nameless guy really delivered the movie well, despite the fact he's a lil oo short for 47. I'm gonna go get myself a bar code lol

lets stay here for now....gotta sleep. adios amigos

safety and peace
Safety and Peace