News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Ibro2g on March 12, 2008, 11:30:34 PM

Muda brace urself, I'm about to watch Jumper NOW!!!

Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! :o :o
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Ibro2g

Jumper is not a bad movie, not too amazing either. There is Anakin skywalker dude from Starwars. And Summer Roberts from the O.C. But the only real cool thing about Jumper, is the Jumping itself. It never seizes to amaze me.
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

Who has watched Vantage point?
I'm sure it'll be a good one.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

IHS

*~MuDa~*

I think its a very good movie though i havent seen it har yanzu. But i have seen the Hills have eyes II, sick horror movie!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 25, 2008, 01:42:54 PM
I think its a very good movie though i havent seen it har yanzu. But i have seen the Hills have eyes II, sick horror movie!

Have you seen that Part I? Gaskiya the Hills Have Eyes is one hell of a horror film :o

*~MuDa~*

I have seen it oH! the one with the trapped family right? its even sicker i tell you!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Ibro2g

Horrors suck Most that have the adequate intelligence so barely fit my kinda movies. Horrors to me are failed attempts of a scarry thriller movie, but there are exceptions.

Anyone watched National treasure 2? Its a good movie, not so much a chase or a rush, but another good treasure hunt of the Mythical city of Gold. And to prove great great great grand daddys name a hero again lol.

10,000 BC. Might not be interesting to those not fans of adventure, but a good movie as well.

wooops gotta go
Safety and Peace

bakangizo

Quote from: Ibro2g on March 26, 2008, 11:35:12 AM
Horrors suckHorrors to me are failed attempts of a scarry thriller movie, but there are exceptions.

Well, viewed that way, one can conversely say Comedies are failed attempts at humours, or Action Films are failed attempts at reenacting real life fights/wars  ;D Maybe you just don't like horrors. But I know of ppl who are Horror Movies addicts.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Ibro2g on March 26, 2008, 11:35:12 AM
Horrors suck Most that have the adequate intelligence so barely fit my kinda movies. Horrors to me are failed attempts of a scarry thriller movie, but there are exceptions.

Horroh sucks...are you alright? or is it because you are so into action movies that you are saying that? Horror is like the only genre of a movie that still retains it capability, a horroh movie will always scare the living hell out of you, but action movies now hardly live up to their expectations. Have you seen Undisputed 2? Its not a horror movie, its action, i am a fan also...lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Ibro2g

Oh No! I'm not an action fan. Havent been for a long time. Most action movies made for over a decase now have been meaningless or unrealistic, with so much cliche probably due to low budgets. Action films just were'nt entertaining much because "we have seen it all" But recently, come 2006-2008. The action producers have given us something really entertaining. Even when its senseless action, its still very entertaining.

I'm a fan of thriller movies, I love the excitement and the suspense. The way lives and mysteries unfold. I sometimes watch horrors but wallahi they dont scare me, not anymore. Things can only be scarry to me when they atleast seem plausible. Most horror movies are not plausible, they just hide the killers identity or the crimes of the victim until the end. Its like watching a movie in reverse, then the deadly parts are accompanied with annoying sudden drums. The stories are just told backwards, and it has become....cliche. You know what, I have seen so many horror movies, the high and low budget ones(the latter are more in number) Mostly, Only the ones inspired by a truelife story entertained me, and the stories were also told backwards, to make it seem thrilling and scary. How many Horror films do u know with more than 4 Oscars? or even 3?

Comedies may be attempts at humour, but they arent failed. Often, they tend to make us laugh. But comedies arent my favorite genre either, althogh I love em.

Pay little mind to my criticsm of Horror, like I said earlier, they just dont fit my kinda movies.

I'm about to watch Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of fleet street....

May Safety and peace be with u all
Safety and Peace

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 04, 2008, 08:59:54 AM
For all of you who didnt enjoy rattatouille, it won best animated film... must have something to it. I suggest to go and have a peek again. I still havent seen it.

Ratatouille was Amazing! Probably one of Disney's most original stories. Usually I have a

problem with 3D animated features because they are always short! An average of 80mins!

But ratatouille was long and every minute was enjoyable. Dyu know that one of the chefs

in Gusteau's restaurant is Nigerian? That tall black guy, he's funny. There weren't many

wonderful animations that year and ratatouille really stood out especially because 2007 was

a year of mediocre animations.

Still in the world of animations, I can't wait for the next Hayao Miyazaki feature Ponyo on the

Cliff by the Sea
. I read the plot and it sounds really promising. I can already predict an Oscar

nomination at least. Hayao is a genius!!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

Hayao Mizaki...never heard of him.
Ratatouille was great.

I recently watched transformers...it was good.There was a lot of humour in it.
My only problem was that towards the end,during the action i failed to understand who was fighting who.
There was too much destruction and noise....but i should have expected it,machine fighting machine.
Anyways it was a good movie.

Now i'm preparing to watch jumper.

Wa ya ga cloverfield?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

just finished watching DAN WANZAM KANSILA, he
wants to contest for Councillorship post in his ward,
Boka deceived him lol, i cant stop laughing.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak