News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Quote from: Ibro2g on March 26, 2008, 11:35:12 AM
Horrors suck Most that have the adequate intelligence so barely fit my kinda movies. Horrors to me are failed attempts of a scarry thriller

Horrors!!! No THEY - DO - NOT - SUCK!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( They are the best thing ever! Thats the only thing I can watch. Believe you me...........I go days even ""months" without even flicking on my TV but when I do, its horrors all the way! Just knowing that am gonna watch something spooky gives me the thrill!!! "If you know worrahmean". Am hooked on it!!!!

Japanese horrors are the scariest movies ever!!!

Anybody with like minds for horror? Lets get conversational on it. You name it every vampire, dracula, zombies, ghostly, evil forces/supernatural etc!!!

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

*~MuDa~*

You got it Ummita, i was just telling Hong Kong Phooey the same thing and he was just arguing, anyway lets get down to business, somedays ago i was whinning about saw being my most illest horroh movie for this century, and people paid less attention, am sure you must by now seen Saw triology and the part four which is out already?
What do you think Meetah?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Got a collection of WWII movies, which includes such classics as "All Quiet on the Western Front", "Midway", "Battle of Britain", "A Bridge too Far", Battle of the Bulge" etc. I'm a war films fan (probably the only one here), so I'm excited ;D

*~MuDa~*

Havent really seen all but among the few i have watched, i like Platoon, Saving Private Ryan and We Were Soldiers, i like them. Have anyone seen Stardust? Its a very interesting fantasia movie, its a most see!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

I know i have watched a bridge too far a looong loooong time ago but i can't remember the story anymore.
I knew i liked the movie  ???

Muda this stardust soumds like an indian movie,is it?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: ummita on April 10, 2008, 05:32:06 PM
Quote from: Ibro2g on March 26, 2008, 11:35:12 AM
Horrors suck Most that have the adequate intelligence so barely fit my kinda movies. Horrors to me are failed attempts of a scarry thriller

Horrors!!! No THEY - DO - NOT - SUCK!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( They are the best thing ever! Thats the only thing I can watch. Believe you me...........I go days even ""months" without even flicking on my TV but when I do, its horrors all the way! Just knowing that am gonna watch something spooky gives me the thrill!!! "If you know worrahmean". Am hooked on it!!!!

Japanese horrors are the scariest movies ever!!!

Anybody with like minds for horror? Lets get conversational on it. You name it every vampire, dracula, zombies, ghostly, evil forces/supernatural etc!!!

Ummita am surprise you didnt mention the horror you acted in  ;D ;D ;D i think that the scariest.....ooppss ma bad!
What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on May 03, 2008, 10:11:40 AM

No its not indian, its a successful American/brit movie, it got Roberto Deniro, Mitchell Pfeiffer and many others. I had so much laff watching it, its a magical movie.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 15, 2008, 01:41:25 PM
i was just telling Hong Kong Phooey the same thing and he was just

Waye Hong Kong phooey kuma?

bakangizo

Stardust is/was an indian movies magazine we use to read in those days. A nan muke samun labarin su Amitabh da Dharam ;D

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on May 07, 2008, 12:37:32 AM
Quote from: *~MuDa~* on April 15, 2008, 01:41:25 PM
i was just telling Hong Kong Phooey the same thing and he was just

Waye Hong Kong phooey kuma?

;D ;D ;D
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 07, 2008, 09:00:11 AM

Stardust is/was an indian movies magazine we use to read in those days. A nan muke samun labarin su Amitabh da Dharam ;D
LOL, da su Gitandra da mugambo.

*~MuDa~*

Have you guys been watching the US Box office lately? Mega powerful movies are on their way such as Iron Man, a must see...most definately, The Forbidden Kingdom, it got Jackie Chan and Jet Li, for the first time, they finally met in a movie, i have been wainting a long time for that to happen. its just wicked, there is this new one called Speed Racer, its about car racing but most of the parts are animation. Lol...there is so much...thinking about them alone gives me a rush, The Chronicles of Narnia II: Prince Caspian, the story is a year after the first movie in the real world which is equivalent to 1300 years in Narnia. There are just so much movies to watch; What Happens in Vegas, Made of Honor and so on! I need a DVD!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Read the books. They are better than the films... chronicles of Narnia.  Another Indiana Jones has come out.. anyone interested? I am...
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

neozizo

Jackie Chan & Jet LI 2gtr........really something to watch.
is Speed Racer adapted from the mid 80s cartoon?
how about the new 007 flick? know anything about that?

iv been tryng to get the complete season 3 of prison break without success...House season 4 as well, any body watched them?

amira

neozizo nima har na givin up about dat prison break season 3.
who watches HEROES, since i started watchin it sum wiks ago am hooked on it.
I cant believe it i misd yesterdays any1 watch it and can up[date me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*