News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

You know Muhsin, what makes the Matrix (number 1) unique is that some of those special effects that u are so ready to dismiss were seen for the first time ever. Like the slow motion trajectory of  those bullets; or the combination of those digitally frozen and  mobile scenes; or those scenes where some one leaps in the air in  kung fu fashion and is perfectly frozen while the camera makes a 90  to 180 degree arc or thereabouts and then the scene is unfrozen while a high kick is delivered to an unfortunate victim. So dont diss it. It may be special effects, but by God we cant execute them given the time and space since we are not skilled in that area. So show some admiration where it is due.  8)
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Oh...wonderful.

Thats individual differeces,i.e. abincin wani...right? What I exeprienced was what I said. ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 09, 2009, 07:40:49 PM
You know Muhsin, what makes the Matrix (number 1) unique is that some of those special effects that u are so ready to dismiss were seen for the first time ever. Like the slow motion trajectory of  those bullets; or the combination of those digitally frozen and  mobile scenes; or those scenes where some one leaps in the air in  kung fu fashion and is perfectly frozen while the camera makes a 90  to 180 degree arc or thereabouts and then the scene is unfrozen while a high kick is delivered to an unfortunate victim. So dont diss it. It may be special effects, but by God we cant execute them given the time and space since we are not skilled in that area. So show some admiration where it is due.  8)

I almost had tears in my eyes when i was reading this and knowing it was coming from you, am honoured really, and to think that i actually watched the last fight between Neo and Smith in the Revolutions just this morning with all excitement.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

I just watched the movie '3:10 to yuma' and i recommend it to everybody.
It is such a great movie where you'll see gallantry at its best.
It made me shed tears.

Talking about tears,where are all the prison break fans? D tin don finish and wuna no talk anything?
The ending was so sweet ehn.

I also watched he's just not that into you and it was so funny too.
It loved the line where Ben affleck was trying to convince Jennifer Aniston that they should remain as friends and not get married. That people get married because they feel insecure if they don't get married.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

I haven't watched P Break's final four episodes so I don't know how it ended. I plan on getting those episodes soon. Ina zan samu "3.10 to Yuma"? Wai a ina kaken samun movies din nan ne haka? Ko na je CD mongers, I don't have the patience to search through.

gogannaka

BKGZ i download the movies and wasu kuma i watch at the cinema.
Its been long since i went to CD monger,i also have a problem searching through the CD's.
You could just ask the attendants to find you the ones you like.

Would you like to know how prison break ended? Baki na yana kaikayi.

Muhsin

Breaking News: Obasanjo in a Hollywood Action Movie!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

O                                                             M                                                 G!!!!!!!
[/color]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Muhsin

O! You sounds thrilled, Auntie Husnaa. I know you'd, as soon as possible, look for that unparalleled movie when it's released, won't you?  ;D ;D ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on June 30, 2009, 05:40:55 PM
O! You sounds thrilled, Auntie Husnaa. I know you'd, as soon as possible, look for that unparalleled movie when it's released, won't you?  ;D ;D ;D

KAI!! Muhsin, there is no film, at least that's what I think. Its all computer aided graphics just for the fun of it!!

Muhsin

gogannaka

Na kalli transformers 2.
Honestly i found it too action packed.Not that i don't like action packed movies but this one was one kind.
The action was just too metallic and confusing. At some point i just had to wait to for the things to finish
fighting so that i see who emerges victor because i just caould not figure out who was fighting who or who is a deceptacon or not.

The story was ok sha,but dai it wasn't as good as the first one.

Fateez

Quote from: Muhsin on June 30, 2009, 12:49:21 PM
Breaking News: Obasanjo in a Hollywood Action Movie!

Hehehe! I'd love it if Nollywood actually made an Ohh-Bee-Jay movie!!! Complete with prosthetics and everything..... HEhehe.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: gogannaka on July 08, 2009, 11:57:23 AM
Na kalli transformers 2.
Honestly i found it too action packed.Not that i don't like action packed movies but this one was one kind.
The action was just too metallic and confusing. At some point i just had to wait to for the things to finish
fighting so that i see who emerges victor because i just caould not figure out who was fighting who or who is a deceptacon or not.

The story was ok sha,but dai it wasn't as good as the first one.

Gogannaka, what else were you expecting? Optimus Prime and Megatron to dance ballet for you abi ballroom waltz?

Hehehe! How cool will that be? Imagine the tension in the air as Optimus Prime furiously stomps towards Megatron.

The entire crowd looking on, anxious to see what new über cool weapon is going to morph out of their Autobot saviour...

Only for him to get there and strike an Arabesque on point! That would've been awesome! Hehehehehehe. Just playing.

I did enjoy transformers 2. I thought Transformers 1 was a hard act to follow but the 2 really lived up to the expectation.

I absolutely loved his cowardly roommate! Hehehee.....

Can't wait for next week! Harry Potter!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

Quote from: Fateez on July 12, 2009, 05:23:55 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on July 08, 2009, 11:57:23 AM

Can't wait for next week! Harry Potter!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/glow]

I think it is already playing in cinemas in HK.