News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Ai latest sai su goga and ummuT. Let them come and update us.

gogannaka

Wow.
There have been alot of movies.
RED falls within my top 5.
Another must watch is unthinkable. I bet anyone that watches it will hate samuel L Jackson.
The social network is also a good one.
Predator wasn't so spectacular.
The other guys was hilarious.
Takers was absolutely amazing.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummutameem

@bkgz, lol, ai latest sai su goga, i try to stay updated but when i have things to do i lose track. ive seen some nice trailers, im sure there r some good movies coming out dis xmas season, may be when d kids travel ll have time to check out a few.

@goga, pls keep d updates coming, giv us d must watch list, is 'd tourist' out? wit angelina jolie n johnny depp, id love to see it.

gogannaka

@ UmmuT,na yarda if akwai kids then babu chance na kallo sosai.
I am still waiting for 'the tourist' also. Its going to be good.

Here are my must watch list:
Unstoppable (inspired by a true story. Very courageous act)
Due date (you go laugh tire,not Obasanjo's kind of 'i dey laugh' o)
I learnt that Chronicles of Narnia, Harry potter 7 and Tangled are good ones worth watching.
I have watched Tron the legacy but it wasn't that spectacular. It could have been done in 90mins but it took more than 2 hrs. Plus the cinema i watched it was not good. The lights were flickering and the sound was not good.

bakangizo

goga -  I watched Unthinkable. Very good thriller.

UmmuT - welcome back from your sabbatical from the forum.

Muhsin

@GGNK,

Has Khalifa told you we haven't yet meet? I called him twice... But I am virtually free now; I'll soon meet him, inshaAllah. Thanks
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Finally watched Avatar. What a film. Can't believe it got beaten by that Hurt Locker at the Oscars. I think I have to see this Hurt Locker.

Muhsin

Quote from: bakangizo on January 25, 2011, 05:46:33 PM
Finally watched Avatar. What a film. Can't believe it got beaten by that Hurt Locker at the Oscars. I think I have to see this Hurt Locker.

Avartar? Sai yanzu? Tsohon labari. Wallahi don't waste your valued time watching Hurt Locker. It really sucks, as Americans would say; and it hurts I say. It's, more-over, unnecessarily lengthy. I enjoyed nothing watching the film, I tell you. But I don't know or maybe you'll find it interesting; or someone here already found it interesting.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Muhsin, thank you for this comment, that Hurt Locker is a total waste of time, very boring, it took me 4 days to finish it, and I was only forced to watch it to see what was in it that it beat the Avatar at the 2010 Academy Awards.

I have seen a lot of movies these days, Takers, very beautiful movie, Salt, nice but exaggerative, no woman is that good ever, I have gotten Inception, will watch it soon, I have loads of movies, all of them clear original versions, I don't even know how to start watching them, @Ummumtameem. I have got me a new external Drive lol.

This 2011, will be explosive in movies I tell you, I call it the year of the comics, so many comic movies in production and awaiting realease, Batman 4, Transformers 3, Superman 2, Thor, Captain America, Green Lantern, Mission Impossible:Ghost Protocol, can wait for them!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Hurt Locker is such a bad movie. The story makes no sense at all. It won the award for best production. Actually,remove all bias and you should see the effort made at production. The movie is kind of like 3D and you could feel yourself in the movie,as if you were right in it.
Perhaps the producers and directors saw the perfection in the production. It was something no one had ever done. Too bad its a very very poor movie.

Watched the Green Hornet,it was fabulous,you go laugh tire.
Watched the Tourist also, it has a very sweet twist.

@ Muda, Your comment about Angelina Jolie in salt, can be regarded as sexist....beware lol.

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on February 06, 2011, 02:28:28 AM
I have loads of movies, all of them clear original versions, I don't even know how to start watching them, .

To ya za ayi? I don't have any; am telling you!

bakangizo

Muhsin

Salam,

Watched Reign of Assassins yesterday. Although I these days don't watch, let alone watching Chinese movies as it barely interests me, I enjoyed watching that Chinese-Kung fu film. The story is quite organized. The "lies" very minimal. The actions not so exaggerated, etc.

bakangizo

Never knew a fruit can be this popular. At the Oscars, all you hear is the King's Peach this, the King's Peach that!

gogannaka

Quote from: bakangizo on March 15, 2011, 09:22:49 AM
Never knew a fruit can be this popular. At the Oscars, all you hear is the King's Peach this, the King's Peach that!

LOL...nice one!