News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Is that a film, goga? I watched Expendables yesterday. Star-studded film (Stallone, Statham, Lungreen, Jet Li). Needless to say, action-packed.

Muhsin

Quote from: bakangizo on January 06, 2012, 08:28:21 PM
Is that a film, goga? I watched Expendables yesterday. Star-studded film (Stallone, Statham, Lungreen, Jet Li). Needless to say, action-packed.
You forgot two other stars: Terry Crews and Arnold Schwarzenegger. The film is very much below expectation. It shud have been a Hollywood flop if not for some reasons. I think Stallion had plans to film it a sequel, but it's like he thought better of that and rescinded the idea.
Besides, watched some films weeks back. Recommendable ones among them are: "Gifted Hands; The Ben Carson Story", "Freedom Writers", "Easy A", "The Borgeous", and about to start "Iris" soon.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

It was disappointing. I thought with a cast like that, it was going to be an interesting movie. Arnold made an appearance  solely so that Sylvester Stallone could utter a lame punchline on his political activities.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 08, 2012, 06:59:29 PM
It was disappointing. I thought with a cast like that, it was going to be an interesting movie. Arnold made an appearance  solely so that Sylvester Stallone could utter a lame punchline on his political activities.

But there was action sha ;D Anyway, with so much "muscles" in the cast, it's not suprising that the film is all brawn and no brain

Danborno

Desparate housewives, watching with my Hajiya
langubro

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: Muhsin on March 03, 2012, 05:42:39 PM
Quote from: Danborno on March 01, 2012, 08:43:33 PM
Desparate housewives, watching with my Hajiya

Tsohon yayi

Meye tsohon yayin? DB ko Desperate house wives?  :D

gogannaka

Movies you should watch:
Avengers
Man on a Ledge
Wrath of the titans
Safe House

Movies you shouldn't watch:
21 jump street
American Reunion
....and one other one i have even forgotten the name.

Movie you can watch or not watch:
This means war
Underworld 4

bakangizo

Wai this Avengers, shi ne wanda na sani na tun muna yara? Ko an sake wani ne?

gogannaka

@ BKGZ, Avengers,the Marvel comic.
You will enjoy it gaskia.

P.S i dey vex with you. Nayi aure kuma na aika maka IV amma ban ji kayi min murna ba  >:(

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on May 10, 2012, 12:28:42 PM
P.S i dey vex with you. Nayi aure kuma na aika maka IV amma ban ji kayi min murna ba  >:(

Inna lillahi!  A yaushe? Don Allah da gaske ko wasa? ???

gogannaka

Yes o! Seriously. April 7th. Muhsin attended. DB ya bada hular da ango ya saka :)

Muhsin

GGNK, eager to take ur bride, I waited and waited for ur call that day but... Hope u're all doing fine. If there's any way I can send u the book, let me know.