News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Hallo!

Started by _Waziri_, February 07, 2007, 03:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Waziri_

Assalamu Alaikum,

Fellow forumnites, I was away for sometime in another forum debating other issues with some good and not-so-good commentators. I dig you may want have a feel of what we have been doing even though it may take y take a good chunk out of your time. But then in as much as we have to educate others about things we believe we know, we too have to learn to read. So please here is the link to the debate among others. I even got myself a wifey :o ::) on the process!! The "sabbatical" was a pleasant xperience!!!!

http://nigeriaworld.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3512

Thanx once again!!!

Waziri

lionger

back to face the music ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have always known that you were Ammar of Nigeriaworld, since I peruse that forum as a non-posting from time to time and have noticed you starting threads that you started here long ago, like 'What the early Christians believed about God', Ury Avnery's article, 'Nigeria: the unhappy marriage of the quadruple', etc. I've followed the thread you've posted from the beginning, with some bemusement.

How are you enjoying the fiery rhetoric of Ochi Dabari, Olumoko and Faloye  :D? Obviously I must have said something really terrible to you for which you threatened never to speak to me again. For even though those people insult you and call your religion and prophet devilish with every post they make on that thread, you are still talking to them. More grease to yuor elbows, LOL!

P.S. Much kudos to you for not descending to their level.

HUSNAA

Lionger yr nature is that of a peaceable man I gather. Good on you.

Waziri Welcome back. I used to have paltalk installed on my laptop and I used to go into some pretty nasty sites to discuss religious issues, but I stopped doing that  and uninstalled the paltalk (the only way i could stop entering into unknown regions otherwise the temptation was phenomenal), bcos I always ended up with a heightened blood pressure after every visit. Besides I heard from a source that said that a muslim should not frequent places (or sites in this case) where the name of Allah and His prophet are maligned.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

_Waziri_

Husnaa,

I think I have enjoyed every bit of the posting I made on that debate as much as what the others had. It also gladdened my heart to realise that many of them had nothing specific of reason, logic and facts against Islam except hatred which manifests itself when they get frustrated and start attacking my person or the sacred symbol of my faith.

Many people have read what I have given them as replies even among non-Muslims and have enjoyed them to the extent that some would admit of now having a better understanding of the faith even when they cannot convert to it. You can see, how some progress is been made?

Husnaa this is our main object of making posts in such forums. We try to reason with them, when they run short of reason they get frustrated and start abusing us and our Prophet which shows us as wining the debate already! From there on we can select the few people with higher sense of decorum whom we can deal with on other issues  that requires debating. But know that even among monsters  some have kind hearts not to eat the flesh of tender souls. We get them among these hatemongers once in a blue moon and it proves our expedition in their zones as most profitable, we on our part as courageous, and our faith as true!

NB:

Those people even in this forum whom I choose not discuss some issues with them are those who dislayed a tendency to attacking me. They show their overt hatred of my person and as such I try to boycott them having established themselves to be grossly intolerant and frustrated beings. The evidence to this claim is on this board for many to see.

Dan-Borno

Quote from: _Waziri_ on February 07, 2007, 03:04:19 PM
http://nigeriaworld.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3512

Malam Waziri, barka da asuwa, since yesterday when i saw this post, i have been trying to open the website but it couldnt go, i dont  know why.

Quote from: _Waziri_ on February 08, 2007, 10:44:14 AM
Husnaa this is our main object of making posts in such forums.

More grease to your elbow, continue doing the good work.  Intansurullaha, yansurkum wa yusabbit akdamakum.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

NewEte

Husnaa, please provide me links to those sites. If they are really doing what you accuse them of doing, then it is unacceptable. Besides, I am doing some research on religious tolerance in the New Age. Opinions of folks on such sites could really come in handy.....so will you? Thanks in advance.

NewEte

Haba, I just went to that link that waziri posted, and goodness, those guys are like hyenas O! Dang! I'll go back and read more. Despite all the offensive language, expressed anger, etc, I did not see the admin of that site shutting down thread. I also did not see the admin threatening to shut out anyway. In other places, I have noticed that the admin is always so quick to stick his nose in a discussion HE finds uncomfortable. Talk of censorship!!!!

_Waziri_

Quote from: Dan-Borno on February 08, 2007, 11:38:31 AM

Malam Waziri, barka da asuwa, since yesterday when i saw this post, i have been trying to open the website but it couldnt go, i dont  know why.

More grease to your elbow, continue doing the good work.  Intansurullaha, yansurkum wa yusabbit akdamakum.

Mallam Dan-Borno,

I think the last time I checked the link, that is in this log in, it worked. Perharps you should just click on the link as it is on this page like this:

http://www.nigeriaworld.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3512

I believe it will begin to open in a new window.

Thanx for the encouraging words for Allah says : Wallazina jahaduu fina, lanahdiyannahum subulana... In this we find maximum assurance as we boldly continue on the path of unblinkingness in the constant stare of terror!

Thanx once again

sheriff 05

Wow Waziri, we havent met for a long time but u seem to still be well on top of your game. I followed your argument as "ammar" and while i find a few faults in your argumentation process (not neccessarily the validity of your arguments), I have to say i was very impressed with the way you handled the whole thing.  Kudos to you.

Hello to everyone,
I have found myself following posts on this website for well over a year, this will officially be my first post. while I've found a few of the posts quite amusing considering the level of naivity and ignorance reflected, i have to say the depth of discussion is very impressive.

Though I think of myself as an author, I consider myself a novice who has come to learn from seasoned masters grilled in the art of logical presentations and sound arguments, and the ability to raise and iron out otherwise thorny issues in a civilised manner..... It promises to be an eventful expedition.

lionger

Hello sheriff, welcome to Kano Online. I trust that you will enjoy your stay.

_Waziri_

Sheriff,

Wellcome on board, tis really been long! How's life generally? You know we try here - and ofcourse elsewhere, to see how we can outlive the miseries life can impose on us both physically and spritually. I am glad to see that it is not the validity of my argument that is the problem, which of course is central on issues, but rather the processes, which is central to me. You know we live on the trenches of our built in shortcomings, and sometimes I find it difficult to continue to be blindly reasonable and consoling in the face of unreason. It is my opinion that: if one is generous to the evil hearted, they revolt. Nevertheless, with the kind of voice like yours calling us to order, we may find logic in mixing the hot water we hold with some quality ice block,that we may serve our intended guest with some palatable porriage!!!

Thanx for joining the timeline!

Muhsin

Assalamu alaikum,
I, after reading this post, days ago, start exploring the site you come with (advertising? ???). And here I go.........
Hoping you'll be helping, guiding, etc me in the other forum as I realized the arguments sometime get hot.

Thanks

NB; This not means I'm leaving this site. Don't mind Admin! :) ;) :D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.