News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forum Avatars

Started by HUSNAA, February 15, 2007, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Nice one, Waduz. Is that your daughter?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

Hafsy_Lady

aaaawwww shes really cute....wuduz if thats your pikin ur lucky but hhhhmmmm shes too cute to be urs  ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on February 22, 2008, 08:48:57 AM
Are you guessing? ;D ;D

And I guess aright, huh? ;D ;D

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on February 22, 2008, 12:07:12 PM
aaaawwww shes really cute....wuduz if thats your pikin ur lucky but hhhhmmmm shes too cute to be urs  ;D

Ke Hafsy? ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

She is my little one, barakatu. Muhsin sai ka fara tara kayan lefe ;D ;D ;D

Konan

lol muhsin yh dat is me in the pic but i only put it up der coz it was a dare from ibro lol why u guys want it bak on or something dont u lyk my cute hello avatar? :)

Quote from: Muhsin on February 20, 2008, 03:47:24 PM
Quote from: ladymerciful on February 19, 2008, 07:44:08 PM
lol erm no comment hehehehehe

Quote from: Muhsin on February 18, 2008, 02:33:32 PM
Ladymerciful,

Your new avatar...can't understand. Who's in the pic? Believe it isn't you, huh.

Why no comment, Rahima?

And why did you remove it just sudden like this?

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

bakangizo

Are you ten yrs old in that pic, or the pic was taken ten yrs back? I guess that's what muda is referring to.

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on February 22, 2008, 04:15:31 PM

In dai an bani...LOL ;D

DB and Husnaa, where are you?

Quote from: ladymerciful on February 22, 2008, 05:39:58 PM
lol muhsin yh dat is me in the pic but i only put it up der coz it was a dare from ibro lol why u guys want it bak on or something dont u lyk my cute hello avatar? :)

...because the picture looks really beautiful.

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 25, 2008, 02:22:12 PM
Are you ten yrs old in that pic, or the pic was taken ten yrs back? I guess that's what muda is referring to.

Oh...that? Its the picture thats ten-year-old. I took it when I was leaving primary school. Its used for Common Entrance exam dina.

HUSNAA

Quote from: waduz on February 22, 2008, 04:15:31 PM
Aint she a darling? Allah Ya Raya mana su..ameen ;).
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

It seems to me that soon enough all the little ones in your possesion will get their marriages arraged tin yanzu...lol
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Muda in case u havent noticed, she is Waduz's cutie pie!! aint she just lollylicious?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Konan

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BABIES ARE JUS SO CUTE MASHALLAH guys make sure u lot have 20+ kids n if u ever need a baby sitter u knw who to call (i do charge)

waduz

[/quote]
Quote from: HUSNAA on February 26, 2008, 06:01:54 PM
Muda in case u havent noticed, she is Waduz's cutie pie!! aint she just lollylicious?

Hehehehehehe......lol Husna. Know what? This morning she asked me to buy her something, while leaving the house, "baba ka saya min baby mai magana." I hope you will bail me out by sourcing for the talking doll before I get back home...... ;D ;D ;D