News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Salam Alaikum Ya'nuwa

Started by warahoo, April 21, 2007, 02:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fateez

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

MC-HAMA

Da 'kyar nasha, yafi da'kyar aka kama ni...

IBB

Oga Moderator you said u dont understand Mc Hama's strategy look at the name again you will get the answer
IHS

*~MuDa~*

I understood, it seems so obvious with the avatar in his post, my guy is back in business...business must be gud...you CANT TOUCH THIS...lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Imagine having to contort yr body like mc's avatar for the rest of ones life....must be pretty painful... That avatar is causing quite a stir... its so crazily entertaining just looking at it......... ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 24, 2007, 07:15:43 PM
Imagine having to contort yr body like mc's avatar for the rest of ones life....must be pretty painful... That avatar is causing quite a stir... its so crazily entertaining just looking at it......... ;D

Makes me remeber those days when we use to shave our heads like Hammer's just for cause it was in the mode...Ughhh...i cant believe i use to do that!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Its funny that what is cool in its heyday, in retrospect looks downright ridiculous!! ;D

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 31, 2007, 09:46:39 AM
Its funny that what is cool in its heyday, in retrospect looks downright ridiculous!! ;D

Wallahi, u can imagin, just look at the 'fela' trousers our parents use to wear, and those ridiculous long heeled shoes for 'men'...haba!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

MC-HAMA

its fashion. back in the 90's it was the you must have in your closet. by the way, its not bad, is it?
Da 'kyar nasha, yafi da'kyar aka kama ni...

HUSNAA

As long as it stays on the avatar only then its not so bad......... tee hee hee  ;D

IBB

Quote from: MC-HAMA on June 07, 2007, 12:15:17 PM
its fashion. back in the 90's it was the you must have in your closet. by the way, its not bad, is it?
is still envouge. Go to Pakistan
IHS

elgaazus

Sallamu alaikum, da fatan every one is having a nice chat here.
Just a critical look at the name "MC Hamma". cant we get something from it. Ok, i think 'hamma' is yawning in 
hausa. with all due respect Mc Hamma if not for your accompanying avatar i would have thought you meant a boring Mc by the name Mc hamma. am off.....................
orget about it

gogannaka

Quote from: elgaazus on June 20, 2007, 05:25:54 PM
Sallamu alaikum, da fatan every one is having a nice chat here.
Just a critical look at the name "MC Hamma". cant we get something from it. Ok, i think 'hamma' is yawning in 
hausa. with all due respect Mc Hamma if not for your accompanying avatar i would have thought you meant a boring Mc by the name Mc hamma. am off.....................

LOL...different ppl different interpretations.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment