News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Salam Alaikum Ya'nuwa

Started by warahoo, April 21, 2007, 02:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warahoo

salam alikum ya'nuwa. Ni sabon member ne, In fatan na shigo a sa'a, to Allah ya taimaka,Allah kuma ya bawa kowa sa'a kamar yadda na tarrad da kowa yana kawo irin nashi taimakon,da Shawarwari masu kyau da ma'ana.  
Fear God...!

alkanawi

Wa alaikumussalam.Ba tare da bata lokaci ba, wane irin suna ne wannan?In not less than 2,000 words to be submitted bfr yr nxt pstg.Yr admission to this forum lies in successfully explaining the origin, meaning,usage,and spatial distribution of user names among the online community of kliners.
Thank you
"corgito ergo sum"

Dan-Borno

In addition, i hope you will not be like those Nene & Sister
who violently announced their coming to this forum, but
unfortunately could not make any contribution.

In view of the above, you should formally forward your
application for a transit VISA.

Maza maza.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

alkanawi

D anya kuwa ba dan kunar bakin wake bane? Ka ga avatar din sa kuwa? ;D
"corgito ergo sum"

warahoo

Quote from: alkanawi on April 23, 2007, 05:24:25 PM
D anya kuwa ba dan kunar bakin wake bane? Ka ga avatar din sa kuwa? ;D
to dai kaga da Sallama nafa irin ta musulumci dan haka sai kaga irin tawa gudunmuwar da zan iya kawowa, dama haka halin hausawa yake !! kuma maganar visa ai takare tunda ina fatan duk kan nin mu yan'u ne musulmai .dan kunar bakin wake. sai dai ka tambayi wanda ke iraq amma ba a nigeria ba ko kuma an fara ne a nan ?
Fear God...!

Dan-Borno

Yallabai, ai ko da yakasance taron musulmai ne, dole ne muga
iya gudumawarka kafin mu baka takardan zama dindindin.
Maganar kunar bakin wake kuwa, saboda Allah ka duba avatar
naka da kyau!!! ai dole Alkanawi yace maka anya kai ba dan
dunan bakin wake ba.

Whatever the case, sannu da zuwa, sai mu ga iyawarka.
Ka huta lafiya.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Fateez

Wa'alaikumusalaam Warahoo

Dis ur avatar ehn, yesterday it was cutting eye for me

yanzu kuma rubutu yake yi? looks like nostradamus though

Welcome  :)  :)  :)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

my my my!!
Wallahi duk wannan ni ban lura da avatar din warhoo (who?) ba. Saboda wani abu yana hana browser (firefox) da nake amfani da ita loading images, sai nayi loading manually. Har na gaji da loading. Yanzu kurum ina kallan texts dinne, sai da na karanta comments din da ake yi akan avatar din 'war and yahoo' (lol ;D), sai nayi loading. Gee its a frightening avatar. very sinister. but very original as well. lol wara hoo hoo i am already intrigued by it and u. so contribute and lets see what the crystal ball will say about u? another whats her name fateez? that cuckoo lady in harry potter, who sees the future?

PS makes my current avatar look tame. must change it to something fierce............
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

warahoo

Thanks all of you for you concern.Especially Fateez. And for you Dan-Borno! takrdun zama a dandali a ina kenan? ::)
Fear God...!

IBB

Warahoooooo 8) u r welcome. but i cant help laughin when they call u BAkin wake honestly ur avater does look like a suicidal. I began 2 think u r plannin of bombin Dome or The Point ko Marhaba Cinema ne? Sorry man just playin aroud

Tell Dan Borno na him need visa no be you. Ko dan ya zama jakin Kano
IHS

gogannaka

Warahoo....strange name,nice avatar.
Welcome to Kanoonline.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Thats for the third time I have been writing my reply to this thread. But the computer stopped responding. I hope now it will-Ameen.
Simple; welcome on board warahoo. Wishing you a happy moment with us here.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

MC-HAMA

Sallama mai aminci a tare da kowa.dafatan na same ku [color= red][ /color]lafiya.
Da 'kyar nasha, yafi da'kyar aka kama ni...

gogannaka

Sannu da zuwa Mc hama.....ka same mu lafiya,duk da dai ogan mu ya je leave (AWOL)
amma za ka iya reporting a wajen Dan Barno (2ic) don ayi maka rajista.

Sannu da zuwa.
Yawwa kuma ka saurari fassarar hoton(avatar) ka a 'forum avatars'.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Na wa o...wonders shall never end in kanoonline, i talk before, i dey talk am again, wut a name, Warahoo (War-at-who?) thats intruiguing, Menacing too, i can c u have already gotten the flamboyant kanoonline welcome, yeah i trust my people, they do it the traditional way, anyway, i hope say u came to stay and make hay while the sunshines, coz if u dont post things in here u get stuck, and we wipe u off the damn stage, same goes to u MC Hama, wut a drama, did u crush bankruptcy with a hammer? I wonder which strategy u did to get here.
Na wa o wonders shall never end, wellcome aboard my people, have a tremendous adventurous life.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc