News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Muhsin
Allah ya kara bada lafiya.
Kuma Allah ya kiyaye gaba.
Haka za Allah ya bada saa a wurin jarrabawarku. Amin summa Amin.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Muhsin

Thanks, Oga Admin, for the prayer.

I'm shocked at present.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Today I am very happy for cross some huddles!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

gogannaka

Good luck with your exams Muhsin.
May Allah make it easy for you.

How i am feeling today:
Sleepy
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Thanks, GGNK. Ameen, to your prayer.

Tired!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

I am feeling GRRRRRREAAAAAAATTTTTT!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Salam,

I'm today soulfully filled with sorrow and pity over one sad and desastrous fatal motor accident that entangled a whole family of one man popularly called Alh. Garba Shanono, who lives a trekable way from our residence. It involves about 30 ppl or so, and 26 are his family members en route from Gomber-Kano, after seeing a sick sister. All dead. Only two passengers survive. May the Almighty Allah grant their soul eternal peace. And may He give their other living family members the heart to bear the tragedy, ameen. Muma Allah yasa tamu ta zo a sa'a, ameen.

Muhsin

Rais

Such is life Allah ka jikan musulmi!
Kai yau anbata min rai wowwwwwwwwwww
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

james croad

Hello everyone from the UK!

I do hope you are all very good, and do hope you dont not mind me joinging your online group. I live in the uk and are coming to kano on the 8th June with my job.

I just wanted to say hello.

James M CROAD

HUSNAA

james croad

Hi,

Im in computers, Im hoping to team up with some computer companies over there whilst i visit and swap information. Im not a nerd like most guys, just heard there is little to do in kano so hoping to meet other guys and gals in the same industry.

Many thanks,

were you from?

james

Muhsin

Hello and welcome aboard, Mr. Croad. Wish you'll enjoy your time in Kano. We Kanonians are very hospitable.  ;D

HUSNAA

Muhsin

Muhsin