News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Quote from: amira on January 31, 2008, 12:22:34 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on January 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM
Amin Muhsin.
Amira if u are using a laptop mousepad then shi yake jawo miki wrist pain ko kuma kin yi wanki da yawa  :P ko kuma kin kwanta akan hannun ko kuma u didn't copy your school notes and had to borrow from your colleagues and do it overnight hence stressing your wrists,ko kuma you typed too much ko kuma sanyi e.t.c
Allah ya sawwake.

Docta GGNK wat a list but but i'll agree wiv u on d 1st cause, so likita wat remedies do u have 4me?

Get a USB mouse...the traditional one.

Muhsin me ka ce mata a PM din?
Bee ke kuma me kika ce mishi?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on February 02, 2008, 07:18:37 PMMuhsin me ka ce mata a PM din?

Ina ruwanka? Meye amfanin PM din? LOL   ;D :D

Bee, leave him alone. Don't say a word on that, huh? :)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on February 04, 2008, 11:40:55 AM
Quote from: gogannaka on February 02, 2008, 07:18:37 PMMuhsin me ka ce mata a PM din?

Ina ruwanka? Meye amfanin PM din? LOL   ;D :D

Bee, leave him alone. Don't say a word on that, huh? :)

LOL tsoron me kake? You were the one that publicized the PM so i was just curious.
Bee you can send me the details as a PM in order not to send an alarm to Young Muhsin  ;D ;D ;D

By the way,i'm feeling contented.

Muhsin

Nima ka saka na manta to tell people how I do feel, gogannaka.

Am feeling happy; though can't say why. Alhamdu liLLAH. Cheers.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

GoodFella

I'm happy but I know why (unlike muhsin); i'm back to kanoonline.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Bee

Lots of love guys,lot and lots of love.  :-*

not so happy.i lost an earing and i dont know where to find it.i have searched almost everywhere.i even had to empty the bin because i could not leave it out.kamar wata maman bola.upon all that wahala,i still could not find it. :'(
Born To Bee Great

bakangizo

Quote from: Bee on February 04, 2008, 07:14:52 PM
Lots of love guys,lot and lots of love.  :-*

not so happy.i lost an earing and i dont know where to find it.i have searched almost everywhere.i even had to empty the bin because i could not leave it out.kamar wata maman bola.upon all that wahala,i still could not find it. :'(

Amma dai 'dan kunnen gwal ne ko ?

Muhsin

Oh...Bee, Allah ya tsananta rabo, amin. Nima like BKZ, I think that earing is made with gold, ah.

Am feeling depressed and disappointed. I'm trying to do registeration for some body but the system is not responding. And I don't know why...gosh. Allah ya kyauta.

hafsee

today ı have no feelıngs sef NAWAWO..... ???
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

gogannaka

Quote from: hafsee on February 06, 2008, 09:52:58 AM
today ı have no feelıngs sef NAWAWO..... ???

Na wa oh.
Allah ya sawwake kuma.

I'm feeling hyper!

Bee

Alright.
@ Bakan gizo:I still cannot find the earing.It was given to me as a gift by my mum.You understand how i feel that i cannot find it  :).Muhsin,ameen.Allah yasa in ganshi.
@ Gogonnaka: Hyper? Hahaha.Oya,gist us ;D
Born To Bee Great

Muhsin

Yau cike nake da mamaki. As I said in other thread that I'll reveal to you about my dream and Husnaa. So here it goes...

For three succesive days, I dreamt with Husnaa. As she once said in other thread, let me ask the same question; doing what? Guess before reading it below...Lol ;D :D

1st Day

I woke up early on one chilly morning, take bath, swept my room, ate food and did other sort of daily and even some unsual acts. "Why? What's gonna happen today?" My step-mother asked, surprised. I laughed and reminded her that I had a very important figure visiting me today. She just forget, she said. Daga nanfa sai aka shiga aikace-aikace kai kace it was Turai 'Yar Adua coming to our house.

Hmm...you know how dream is; I couldn't remember kowace gaba. At the end, she came. I, my brothers, my stepmother and some other people living in our house chatted at length with her. Amazed, huh...thats how it went.

2nd Day

I was entering to BUK's liberary with a friend. En route to stairs, I brough some eatable stuff from my pocket. I quickly stuffed it back and dodged behind him. My friend was astonished as well as shocked at my sudden action. He asked; who was I hiding from? I replied; I don't like that woman (refering to the liberarian as Husnaa) to see me misbehaving, because eating in liberary is prohibited.

3rd Day

I could only remember seeing us together, talking. I told her I wanna post my full picture for all members to see but I don't know how to. She said its very simple and asked me if there is any cafe near to go and show me. And so we did.

After that, we went to one patient man, who was called an old member of KanoOnline Online Forum. And from there she parted after telling me that I should remember her to all members I know living in Kano and apologize that she couldn't meet them.

Thats a brief breakdown of my dreams. Aunty Husnaa hasn't even been aboarded for some days, I learn. Allah ya sa lafiya, amin.

Muhsin

gogannaka

Quote from: Bee on February 06, 2008, 01:28:44 PM
Alright.
@ Bakan gizo:I still cannot find the earing.It was given to me as a gift by my mum.You understand how i feel that i cannot find it  :).Muhsin,ameen.Allah yasa in ganshi.
@ Gogonnaka: Hyper? Hahaha.Oya,gist us ;D
LOL Bee!
Maybe i took some energy drink  ;D

Muhsin you sure are missing your aunty,hadda mafarki.
Maybe you are going to meet her finally.
Quote from: Muhsin on February 06, 2008, 01:40:18 PM
I was entering to BUK's liberary with a friend. En route to stairs, I brough some eatable stuff from my pocket. I quickly stuffed it back and dodged behind him. My friend was astonished as well as shocked at my sudden action. He asked; who was I hiding from? I replied; I don't like that woman (refering to the liberarian) to see me misbehaving because eating in liberary is prohibited.

LOL...i'm waiting for Husnaa's comment on this one.

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on February 05, 2008, 11:08:41 AM
Oh...Bee, Allah ya tsananta rabo, amin. Nima like BKZ, I think that earing is made with gold, ah.

Am feeling depressed and disappointed. I'm trying to do registeration for some body but the system is not responding. And I don't know why...gosh. Allah ya kyauta.

Must be BUK registration uhn?

Well today am most delighted, a former course mate of mine came from Katsina to pay me a visit, he spent the night in my house and i tell you, in the morning he told me that he has never felt so better in along time, which gave me a relief and the assurance that nothing went wrong, i have three kittens in the house residing in my room, they are such a nuissance i tell you, through out the night, my heart kept racing that they wouldnt litter the place...lol
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc