News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Tashin wasu faduwar wasu. M happy today i just finished my Msc exams. Allah yasa muga Alheri Ameen. Myself take heart any disappointment is a blessing
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on May 24, 2007, 12:16:01 AM
M happy today i just finished my Msc exams. Allah yasa muga Alheri Ameen.

To Allah Ya bada sa'a ameen. Sai thesis kuma ko?  daganan kuma sai digirgire wa... lol suffering never ends in dai boko ne!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

How am I feeling at this moment in time?
Sad and numbed.
Time and patience are the best remedy aka ce.
To Tawakkaltu Alallahi, La haula wa la kuwwata illa Billah.

Dan-Borno

Very happy that i am back home
with my family.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

To Alhamdulillah Kam Bornoye. By family lets hope it includes yr extended family here on Konline!! ;D

HUSNAA

Lol at this very moment in time, I am feeling EUPHORIC!! ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!..........But it wont last.... give it  two days.. by sunday i will probably be back in the doldrums...... :-[    :'( and I know why........... :(

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 24, 2007, 01:40:54 PM
Lol at this very moment in time, I am feeling EUPHORIC!! ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!..........But it wont last.... give it  two days.. by sunday i will probably be back in the doldrums...... :-[    :'( and I know why........... :(

Why?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Wala Tajassasu
Wala Tajassasu
Wala Tajassasu
Wala Tajassasu
Wala Tajassasu
Wala Tajassasu
Wala Tajassasu
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Wannan ba jassasu bane ai dan barno.
i'm just curious.

I'm feeling frustrated cos my internet connection is dead slow and we just upgraded our bandwidth.
The thing is trying to look like 'from frying pan to fire'.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Zancen ke nan ai, curiosity ba? Ka zama dan leken asiri ke nan.
Dont feel frustrated, it will soon be alright

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on May 25, 2007, 09:33:48 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on May 24, 2007, 01:40:54 PM

Why?

Sorry GGNK, the reason is not open for discussion.......... ;) ;D

Kam Bornoye, Wala tajassasu means do not probe?

*~MuDa~*

I feel so elated, that something really good will happen to me today, i dont know how but i can feel it..does it pass?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.