News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hafsee

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 28, 2008, 01:54:29 PM
Quote from: hafsee on February 26, 2008, 10:44:55 AM
i feel lyk a student lol ;D

Well it aint surpising as U R A STUDENT!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
yup but trust me last semsester ı dıdnt feel lıke one.

feelıng great
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Im glad to be alive...i almost died on saturday!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 03, 2008, 09:16:06 AM

Subhanallah...bros wetin happun?
Thank God you're alive.
Allah ya dada kare mu.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Me kaci ya kusa karka?
To Allah Ya Kiyaye gaba.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

i would have been crowned as the new king.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Allah ya kiyaye gaba, Muda.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on March 04, 2008, 09:06:02 AM

Kai DB!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on March 03, 2008, 09:33:18 AM

Subhanallah...bros wetin happun?
Thank God you're alive.
Allah ya dada kare mu.

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 04, 2008, 12:08:58 AM
Me kaci ya kusa karka?
To Allah Ya Kiyaye gaba.

Amin guys, you wouldn't believe it, I was involved in an ugly accident on saturday morning around 10:25, i was on my way to the convocation ceremoney in BUK, my family was coming too but you know women now (pls dont take offence) they dont finish preparation on time, so my brother adviced me to catch an acaba so i wouldn't miss the programme and that they (the women...my sisters, cousine sisters and brothers inclusive and my dad) will follow suit with the cars. So i hopped off all the way from naibawa to New site, exactly at rijiyar zaki, a foolish man with a Lifan mobilette speeded into the road from a tiny street without looking at the passing vehicles and hit our acaba's rear tire, and the motor bike turned side ways and we fell, i was lucky enough to fall behind the dan acaba (an elderly man who was very careful not riding dirty), i sustained little injuries on my right foot, on the toe, my ankle, my knee, and my heel (i was wearing covered shoes, i just remebered that my sister was advicing that i wear sandals because i was dressed in kaftan. The right covered shoe removed as a result of the shock, i wonder what would have happened if i wore sandals...lol). The injury at the knee was not really bleeding but that of the heel was really bleeding even though the opening of the wound was not big, miraculously, i did not stain my white kaftani, but i bruised the right trouser's leg section, it was stained black with coal-tar, then i thought i would just hide it with the large colume of the kaftani fabric. I was in a hurry, so haka na lallaba na je convocation din nan da ciwo, i was bleeding internally in my shoes, and there was no pain, since around 10:40. But around 12:30, cheii!!! The pains started, all the leg became numb, i couldnt walk properly, i had to limp, but as soon as i see any of my friends or family members i would pretend and walk normally, haka na sha wahala, and when my family came and we took loads of pictures and i went home, i stopped firts by a dispensary and asked the nurse there (i know her) to dress the wounds before i went home. There was a little surprised get-together for me at home organised by my mother with so much chicken and chips, na so i carry gurgu leg enter house dat faithful saturday begin de limp, instead of me to dance and merry, i was in agony with the hot-balmed-water-massaging therapy, i scared everybody, they were so surprised at the way i hid it from all of them back at the convocation area...i wouldnt forget 1st of March 2008, coz i'm still limping..lol!

Haba DB??? Tin ban mutu ba?...lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 04, 2008, 11:49:23 AM

Haba DB??? Tin ban mutu ba?...lol!

Oh so that's what he meant? lol!! ;D ;D ;D ;D I am feeling a bit hazy!!
Allah Ya Kare gaba Muda. Dont forget to post the photos online so we can share in the joy of yr graduation. It is a big day.

*~MuDa~*

In Kanoonline? Wai? I am ashame to admit that i have been finally infected with the incognito virus...just kidding, i will see to it, but that will be a mercurial breakthrough i must say...lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 04, 2008, 05:04:33 PM
In Kanoonline? Wai? I am ashame to admit that i have been finally stung with the incognito virus...just kidding, i will see to it, but that will be a mercurial breakthrough i must say...lol!

Lalle you're really lucky. Something almost exactly this happened to me and on that very road going innocently with my bike some time ago. Allah ya kiyaye mu gaba daya, amin.

And, if you so wish, just post the pics for days and remove them after. I think that could be right, ko?

Mufi

@ Muda Allah ya kara sauki, ya kuma kiyaye gaba. Congrats on ur graduation, wish u all the best.

Alhamdulillah i'm feeling good today.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on March 04, 2008, 05:11:05 PM
Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 04, 2008, 05:04:33 PM
In Kanoonline? Wai? I am ashame to admit that i have been finally stung with the incognito virus...just kidding, i will see to it, but that will be a mercurial breakthrough i must say...lol!

Lalle you're really lucky. Something almost exactly this happened to me and on that very road going innocently with my bike some time ago. Allah ya kiyaye mu gaba daya, amin.

And, if you so wish, just post the pics for days and remove them after. I think that could be right, ko?
Me ma I was even thinking it was you who came from the side road Muhsin and collided into Muda... u have a lifan ko? hehehehehehehe

bakangizo

Allah ya kiyaye gaba, muda. Congrats on ur graduation. The convoc pics would be nice if u could upload them. Howver if u are not comfortbale with it, share kawai.