News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Guests are viewing this topic.

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on May 19, 2008, 03:29:46 PM
PS: for your info,it is Husnaa and BKGZ that doused my love for marriage.
Suka ce ba dadi etc etc...i would have done it siiiiiince!
Suna son na zama player.

Nahi bayya. Ba ruwan mu. Kana dai neman excuse. Ba inda muka hana ka. We only you the Ins and Outs of married life. So that u go prepare adequately, and shine ya eyes well well kafin ka tsunduma ciki. Just consider it "free tutorials" on marriage.

gogannaka

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 20, 2008, 08:41:03 AM
Quote from: gogannaka on May 19, 2008, 03:29:46 PM
PS: for your info,it is Husnaa and BKGZ that doused my love for marriage.
Suka ce ba dadi etc etc...i would have done it siiiiiince!
Suna son na zama player.

Nahi bayya. Ba ruwan mu. Kana dai neman excuse. Ba inda muka hana ka. We only you the Ins and Outs of married life. So that u go prepare adequately, and shine ya eyes well well kafin ka tsunduma ciki. Just consider it "free tutorials" on marriage.

Free has a price.Always.
Thank you,i don dey shine my eyes well well.

How am i feeling?
I need a wife  :P
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

"Need" or "Want"? Fortunately all the matan Kline are accounted for. Taken. ;D I will advice u to just pick a day, go to BUK, open ya eyes and make a choice. If u can summon courage to approach fine, if not, mark her (with paint, shoe polish, whatever), just so that zaka iya gane ta in ka dawo. Then call alangubro to come prop u up for the assault. Ka san yana da cognate experience a irin wannan harkan.

Dan-Borno

Muhahahahahahahahahah a gaskiya GGNK you need a wife
infact one is not even enough for you, you need to start with
two - just as the Qur'anic injunction adviced, because irin
tsatsan da ka hada a single woman can not be able to lubricate
you enough, sai dai biyu.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 22, 2008, 10:21:06 AM
"Need" or "Want"? Fortunately all the matan Kline are accounted for. Taken. ;D I will advice u to just pick a day, go to BUK, open ya eyes and make a choice. If u can summon courage to approach fine, if not, mark her (with paint, shoe polish, whatever), just so that zaka iya gane ta in ka dawo. Then call alangubro to come prop u up for the assault. Ka san yana da cognate experience a irin wannan harkan.
Muhsin na da bukatar wannan lekcho din!
BKGZ ashe kai din ma dai ba dama  ;)

Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 22, 2008, 11:39:49 AM
Muhahahahahahahahahah a gaskiya GGNK you need a wife
infact one is not even enough for you, you need to start with
two - just as the Qur'anic injunction adviced

Interesting,i didn't know the Qur'an has such an injunction.
Shed more light please!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Kai kyale shi GGNK! The Qur'anic injuction was not binding. It says two 3 or 4 saboda Rahamar Allah, not bcos it is or should be the default case. If u want to follow sunnar Annabi so sai sosai, marry ONE first! ai Annabi (SAW)'s first marriage was to one woman only and he lived with her for quite a length of time before she died. 
To be really really rigorous in following the sunna of the prophet, you should marry a woman OLDER than you by as many yrs as the prophet's wife was older than him.....  ;D
I simply wonder why it is NO ONE is interested in that aspect of the Prophet's life: that he married a woman much older than him and as his first wife (and mother of his kids) and that he married ONLY her initially...
Su DB, the veterans and upholders of the marriage sunnah  respondez s'il vous plait......
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

You have raised a valid point there, hajia.

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 26, 2008, 11:41:06 AM
You have raised a valid point there, hajia.

Ja muje Bakangizo, we have one "Daushe" very close
to my house, i think she is around 51 or 52 ai zaku
dace kuma ladarka na gurin Allah. lol

GGNK a karanta mana fatiha!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 26, 2008, 12:11:37 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 26, 2008, 11:41:06 AM
You have raised a valid point there, hajia.

Ja muje Bakangizo, we have one "Daushe" very close
to my house, i think she is around 51 or 52 ai zaku
dace kuma ladarka na gurin Allah. lol

GGNK a karanta mana fatiha!

Falls off laughing at DB's statement!!! So mata daushe ma a ke kiran su? to ina ga dan saba'in da ya auri yar 15? shi kuma menene sunan sa? mai kilago?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Rais

Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 26, 2008, 12:11:37 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 26, 2008, 11:41:06 AM
You have raised a valid point there, hajia.

Ja muje Bakangizo, we have one "Daushe" very close
to my house, i think she is around 51 or 52 ai zaku
dace kuma ladarka na gurin Allah. lol


GGNK a karanta mana fatiha!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oh God!..Lol...i aint gon die young, you guys will not just be the cause...lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Bee

Born To Bee Great

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on May 26, 2008, 12:11:37 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 26, 2008, 11:41:06 AM
You have raised a valid point there, hajia.

Ja muje Bakangizo, we have one "Daushe" very close
to my house, i think she is around 51 or 52 ai zaku
dace kuma ladarka na gurin Allah. lol

GGNK a karanta mana fatiha!

;D ;D Kai ma ka dana.