News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibo

Today I am very-very sad! Where is Husnaaaaaa! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Ni kuma very happy and excited; have had just read Husnaa's reply to Myself's thread! Hurray! Yippee!

Alhamdulillah.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Yah my feelings have changed! I am feeling like you Muhsin younger and spriting! Husnaa is back!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Tukurtukur

muhsin and jibo una do well.  but you need to wash it?  if una really really feel happy for de return of aunty husnaa make una declare something.  we need to celebrate with special outing for a special dinner or walimat?  waiting for una!

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Jibo

Well today, I am fed up! Ka tai wannan wurin zaka ci ka sha! In anyi ma magana Kace ni turo ka kawai! Ka na iya kai mari ga duk wanda yayi musu! Oasis da ke kusa da gidan Gwamna a kano! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin

Tired but yet very happy about many things that happened here and there. Glory be to Allah, the Eternal, the Almighty, the... :)

Tukurtukur

Muhsin

Is there any feeling like fresh? To ni dai am feeling so.

*~MuDa~*

I'm feeling home sick, i'm really missing my parents and siblings!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Lallai Damaturu ba dadi. Its too provincial anyway.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Tukurtukur

Damaturu kiji!
who say ba dadi?  It is the best city to live in the Northeast.
Tell Muda to see me in the office tomorrow.  I will show him the city and make him comfortable.
See me by 10 p.m.

Jibo

Quote from: Tukurtukur on October 28, 2008, 03:36:11 PM
Damaturu kiji!
who say ba dadi?  It is the best city to live in the Northeast.
Tell Muda to see me in the office tomorrow.  I will show him the city and make him comfortable.
See me by 10 p.m.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Damaturuious!
I am feeling... feeling... feeeling.. I believe I cav flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D