News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: IBB on November 04, 2008, 07:40:42 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on November 04, 2008, 01:09:31 PM
LOL ;D ;D ;D GGNK and Husnaa.

It was during collecting Etisalat SIM card at their Oceanic Bank outlet, Zoo Road. Its not mine but my friend's for I've already collected mine about a week ago.

Too much infomation.
Kayi dai-dai, Oga IBB. Nima naga haka daga baya.

Am feeling just great! Alhamdulillah!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

amira

Salamz my ppl how you guys all doing????
hope you all gud, as i am alhammdulilah.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

amira

Right now am having problems trying to swallow bcos
my throat hurts due to the cold. :(

Tukurtukur

Sannu Hajia Amira.  You need to take sukudise.  After one hour then take hot elephant pepper soup.  This will flush any sore throat.  Good luck!

HUSNAA

Quote from: amira on November 06, 2008, 08:19:06 PM
Right now am having problems trying to swallow bcos
my throat hurts due to the cold. :(

Allah Ya Sawwake Amira. Kuma manta da tukurtukur... elephant peppersoup indeed. Don Allah ya je ya nemo miki naman giwan takwana. Sai kisan lallai yana kaunarki! Amma wannan shine angiza mai kantu ruwa!!! Ina ke ina giwa?? ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Allah ya bada lafiya, amira.

Kai kuma jibo na zata zaka ce dauki. ;D

Am feeling alhamdulillah. Things are quite how are supposed to be. :)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Tukurtukur

Naman giwa da saukin samu a wajen tukurtukur, my Aunty Husnaa.  Let Amira request first then it will be delivered hot and fresh.  ;D ;D ;D

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Tukurtukur on October 29, 2008, 05:04:38 PM
I am waiting for Muda.  please tell him.

Are You serious? Oya call me here is my number, 08036137572.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dante

Its good to see everyone here doing fine & well. Great to be back.

amira

Alhamdulilahi i do feel much better today, thanks you guys.

Quote from: Tukurtukur on November 07, 2008, 04:23:34 AM
sukudise
Whats that? neva heard of it b4.

Quote from: Tukurtukur on November 07, 2008, 04:23:34 AM
After one hour then take hot elephant pepper soup
Good luck!

Ai sai fah gudluck din, gaskiya you want me to die kenan...........

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 07, 2008, 10:41:17 AM
Allah Ya Sawwake Amira. Kuma manta da tukurtukur... elephant peppersoup indeed. Don Allah ya je ya nemo miki naman giwan takwana. Sai kisan lallai yana kaunarki! Amma wannan shine angiza mai kantu ruwa!!! Ina ke ina giwa?? ;D ;D
Ai shine Hajjaj
reminds me of late shata's song a lyric dat he says
" yaro kauce kada giwa ta bi kan mutum"

TkTk ya kake son giwa to gama da ni?

I need justice here, IBB where are you lol

gogannaka

Sukudice menthol kenan. Idan kuma an sha da yawa ya zama kwaya,alcohol,sholusho.
Allah baki lafiya Amira.
BKGZ ya kawo kayan dubiya kuwa?

How i'm feeling: Its good to have good friends.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Isnt sukudice the bastardized name for liqorice?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Tukurtukur

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 07, 2008, 11:23:16 PM
Isnt sukudice the bastardized name for liqorice?

Husnaa is very correct as regards the name.  But how it was bastardised I don't know. Liquorice actions include bronchial catarrh, bronchitis, chronic gastritis, peptic ulcer, colic, primary adrenocortical insufficiency. Specifically indicated in Addison's disease.

Liquorice was one of the most widely known medicines in ancient history, and records of its use include Assyrian tablets of around 2000 BC and Chinese herbals of the same period. Theophrastos of Lesbos, writing in the fourth century BC wrote that 'it has the property of quenching thirst if one holds it in the mouth'. Dioscorides gave the plant its botanical name (Greek glukos = sweet, riza = root). Its 13th century English name was Lycorys, a corruption of glycyrrhiza. The plant originated in the Mediterranean and the Middle East, but has been cultivated in Europe since at least the 16th century. In China, G. uralensis or gan cao, known as the 'great detoxifier', is thought to drive poisons from the system. It is also an important tonic, often called 'the grandfather of herbs'. Gan cao is used as an energy tonic, particularly for the spleen and stomach, and the root is added to many Chinese formulae to balance other herbs. It is also used for asthmatic coughs, as an antispasmodic and ulcer remedy, and to cool 'hot' conditions. The dried root is given to Chinese children to promote muscle growth. Liquorice is often used as a method for disguising the taste of medicines and as a flavouring in confectionery.

You may browse:  http://www.purplesage.org.uk/profiles/liquorice.htm

Tukurtukur

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on November 07, 2008, 03:02:56 PM
Quote from: Tukurtukur on October 29, 2008, 05:04:38 PM
I am waiting for Muda.  please tell him.

Are You serious? Oya call me here is my number, 08036137572.

Aa! haba mallam ~MuDa~?  Where have you been.  I left town about 5 days ago.  Any way, when I come back I will call you.  Thanks.