News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dan-Borno

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 15, 2008, 05:31:46 AM
Birds of the same feather DB! ;D ;D ;D flock together



you just reminded me of my friend Kuna, when he was a newbie
newscaster with the Yobe Television.  Yana karanta labarun hausa
and instead of yace the football match ended with "kunnen doki"
he said "kunnen zakara" i laughed kamar zan mutu, i imagine if
i can see kunnen zakara - wai feathers of the same bird - thanks for
the correction.

How am I feeling?

Gaskiya an huta wannan sallar, i really enjoyed it.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 15, 2008, 05:31:46 AM
Muhsin rabin ranka! lol how old is she five? ;D ;D ;D

Hmm...auntie why did you think she is or should be that young?
Any way, how old do you think i am?


Am feeling fresh! Although I get many places to visit but I fueled my Lifan with two litres en route.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

2 liters is like full tank a lifan ko?

Husnaa congrats too!
How i'm feeling.....craving a shawarma.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on December 15, 2008, 06:20:58 PM
2 liters is like full tank a lifan ko?

Husnaa congrats too!
How i'm feeling.....craving a shawarma.

GGNK thxs a lot. You should crave a peking duck. I've eaten duck many times since coming here, but I've never had Peking duck till yesterday and I must say it was very yummy. I had three helpings of it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Hey one helping is only two or three bites size, so I didnt pig out lol!! ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

Salamu Alaikum yan uwa labarin agwagwa ake ne? To Allah taimaka, abu mai shegen karni amma akwai kardi

M feeling wonderful
IHS

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 18, 2008, 02:29:30 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on December 15, 2008, 06:20:58 PM
2 liters is like full tank a lifan ko?

Husnaa congrats too!
How i'm feeling.....craving a shawarma.

GGNK thxs a lot. You should crave a peking duck. I've eaten duck many times since coming here, but I've never had Peking duck till yesterday and I must say it was very yummy. I had three helpings of it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Hey one helping is only two or three bites size, so I didnt pig out lol!! ;D ;D ;D
LOL, how is it prepared? Like shawarma. I can't remember the last time i ate a duck but i know i loved it.
Plate uku...hmm lallai  :P

How i'm feeling today: Lost a relative. Isn't it just so sad when someone you've known for many many years just leaves the world in a second and that is all. All the years you've known him/her becomes history and you will never ever get to see him/her again. Gone forever.
Kai wannan rayuwar abun tsoro ce. Allah ya yi wa rayuwar mu albarka. Allah ya jikan musulmi.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Allah Ya Jikan relative din naka GGNK.
Allah dai Ya Kyauta karshen mu gaba daya ameen.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Tukurtukur

#1270
Quote from: gogannaka on December 20, 2008, 09:05:04 AM
LOL, how is it prepared? Like shawarma. I can't remember the last time i ate a duck but i know i loved it.
Plate uku...hmm lallai  :P

How i'm feeling today: Lost a relative. Isn't it just so sad when someone you've known for many many years just leaves the world in a second and that is all. All the years you've known him/her becomes history and you will never ever get to see him/her again. Gone forever.
Kai wannan rayuwar abun tsoro ce. Allah ya yi wa rayuwar mu albarka. Allah ya jikan musulmi.


GGNK, sannu da hakuri. Haka yake zaman duniya, please accept my condolence.  Allah ya gafarta masa kuma ya gafarta man.
how old was he before the passing away? how old are you now?
Sannu da hakuri.

how am I feeling now? sad! in sympathy with GGNK.
How am I feeling today? neutral!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Thanks alot Husnaa and TKTK.
TK he was in his mid fourties.
I cannot tell you my age sha  :P but i am old enough to have 5 kids.

How i'm feeling today. Optimistic that the get together will hold.


Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on December 21, 2008, 06:57:25 PM
Thanks alot Husnaa and TKTK.
TK he was in his mid fourties.
I cannot tell you my age sha  :P but i am old enough to have 5 kids.

How i'm feeling today. Optimistic that the get together will hold.



haihuwar akuyoyi ko? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. The two digits that make up yr age add up to 8 when summed up. TKTK take note ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

LOL!
You have confused me with the digit formula...i am so not 26,neither am i 44  :P
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment