News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

I feel like i won, an old friend of mine who has been ignoring me for the past months actually called a while ago and apologised.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

waduz

Ni ma da ba na wajen, sai na ji dadi. That is good, really.

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on January 27, 2009, 04:36:18 PM
Naso i9n baku wani labari, amma...any way let me say a bit of it;

Days ago wani abun tausayi ya faru a unguwarmu tsakanin wani mai saida agwalima da wata yarinya ta o siyar agwalimar. Ya bata mai tsutsa sai ta dawo ya canja mata. He refused. But later sai ya sakko ya canja mata amma sai yai ta yi mata wasa calling her 'yar kauye. Sai ita kuma ta ce ai shi ne dan kauye domin ko ga tsagu nan a fuskar sa. And she ran away.

Inda tsautsayin ya faru he aimlessly threw his knife to her. Ita kuma she tried protecting herself and put her arm. Sai wukar tai tsalle bayan ta doki hannun. Bata dawo ko inaba sai wuyan yarinyar. Nan take ta ce ga garinku nan. And she died! :o
Inna lillahi. Wannan labari ya girgiza ni sosai.
Shima dai mai agwalumar ba shi da hankali. Ai wuka ba abun wasa bace.
Kuma gashi ba ya biyan diyya zai yi ba....tssswwww
Allah ya jikanta ya bawa iyayen ta hakuri. Allah ya kare mu daga irin wannan masifa.

How i'm feeling today: I have 2 best friends. 2 weeks ago my one left town for Lagos. He's going to be there for 6 months. Yau kuma wai the other one just came and told me he has been transferred to Birnin Kebbi. So i am feeling so very lonely. No partners in crime.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Tukurtukur

Quote from: gogannaka on February 04, 2009, 12:20:52 AM
How i'm feeling today: I have 2 best friends. 2 weeks ago my one left town for Lagos. He's going to be there for 6 months. Yau kuma wai the other one just came and told me he has been transferred to Birnin Kebbi. So i am feeling so very lonely. No partners in crime.

Haba GGNK? you are never lonely until you are truely lonely. What of your neighbour?  How about Hamsatu? They can keep you busy. Ah! no be mystery page woh.  |See you there later.

I am feeling fantastic today, and feel like drinking Fanta orange ;D ;D ;D

gogannaka

TKTK,Fanta da sassafen nan?Kar ta kona ma hanji fa.

LOL,thank you but su Hamsatu cannot give me the kind of company.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

waduz

Heheheheheeeee......Goga, amma in Fanta(stic) ba zai ma ba da sassafe ba, ai akwai Cocas(tic) An ce wai (fa) yana da amfani on an empty stomach! ;D

I woke up lazily with a little body ache, possibly as a result of retiring late. I will surely uncoil as the day progresses. Have a pleasant day my friends.

HUSNAA

Days ago wani abun tausayi ya faru a unguwarmu tsakanin wani mai saida agwalima da wata yarinya ta o siyar agwalimar. Ya bata mai tsutsa sai ta dawo ya canja mata. He refused. But later sai ya sakko ya canja mata amma sai yai ta yi mata wasa calling her 'yar kauye. Sai ita kuma ta ce ai shi ne dan kauye domin ko ga tsagu nan a fuskar sa. And she ran away.

Inda tsautsayin ya faru he aimlessly threw his knife to her. Ita kuma she tried protecting herself and put her arm. Sai wukar tai tsalle bayan ta doki hannun. Bata dawo ko inaba sai wuyan yarinyar. Nan take ta ce ga garinku nan. And she died! :o

Ina fata an kama dan iska an kulle shi. There should be no mercy for stupid oafs like him. he is a danger to the general public and ought to be incarcerated!! Yaya za a ce wai an adult ya jefi yarinya da wuka in fun? Where in the name of God is his head located?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Tukurtukur

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 04, 2009, 04:12:12 PM

.......Inda tsautsayin ya faru he aimlessly threw his knife to her. Ita kuma she tried protecting herself and put her arm. Sai wukar tai tsalle bayan ta doki hannun. Bata dawo ko inaba sai wuyan yarinyar. Nan take ta ce ga garinku nan. And she died! :o

Ina fata an kama dan iska an kulle shi. There should be no mercy for stupid oafs like him. he is a danger to the general public and ought to be incarcerated!! Yaya za a ce wai an adult ya jefi yarinya da wuka in fun? Where in the name of God is his head located?

Assalamu Alaikum, why kulle shi? Dis na accident, he never intended to kill her.  The conversation before the unfortunate death sounds that of soyayya?
Quote from: Muhsin on January 27, 2009, 04:36:18 PM... amma sai yai ta yi mata wasa calling her 'yar kauye. Sai ita kuma ta ce ai shi ne dan kauye domin ko ga tsagu nan a fuskar sa. And she ran away...
I want to believe. If the agwaluma was good the girl could not have returned and the tsutsa was not placed in the fruit by the stupid man.  It is unfortunate, Allah ya gafarta ma innocent girl kuma tare da mai agwaluma.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Tukurtukur on February 05, 2009, 07:11:21 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on February 04, 2009, 04:12:12 PM

.......Inda tsautsayin ya faru he aimlessly threw his knife to her. Ita kuma she tried protecting herself and put her arm. Sai wukar tai tsalle bayan ta doki hannun. Bata dawo ko inaba sai wuyan yarinyar. Nan take ta ce ga garinku nan. And she died! :o

Assalamu Alaikum, why kulle shi? Dis na accident, he never intended to kill her. 

Thats not the point!! The point is that any one who cannot see the potential danger in THROWING A KNIFE at someone UNDER WHAT EVER CIRCUMSTANCE (AND ESPECIALLY AS HE IS NOT PICKING A FIGHT WITH ANYONE),  IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY IN GENERAL AND NEEDS TO BE WATCHED OR INCARCERATED! >:(
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Tukurtukur

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 06, 2009, 05:46:32 AM
...IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY IN GENERAL AND NEEDS TO BE WATCHED OR INCARCERATED! >:(

sorry Ma.  no vex.  ;D ;D.

ummita

Quote from: Tukurtukur on February 05, 2009, 07:11:21 AM
Assalamu Alaikum, why kulle shi? Dis na accident, he never intended to kill her. The conversation before the unfortunate death sounds that of soyayya?
Quote from: Muhsin on January 27, 2009, 04:36:18 PM... amma sai yai ta yi mata wasa calling her 'yar kauye. Sai ita kuma ta ce ai shi ne dan kauye domin ko ga tsagu nan a fuskar sa. And she ran away...
I want to believe. If the agwaluma was good the girl could not have returned and the tsutsa was not placed in the fruit by the stupid man.  It is unfortunate, Allah ya gafarta ma innocent girl kuma tare da mai agwaluma.

Kunga, this is not even a matter of worm(s) habouring inside the fruit or whether the fruit was edible or not!!!!! If I mothered that child yaushe zen yerda for her to even start playing around jokingly with a man she has no connection to at all, talkless of letting her wander off unaccompanied..... Secondly,  I will either get an older person to help my "very young female child" to buy the agaluma from that " very grown up male" or if push comes to shove, I will go there myself and get it! >:( But come such scenario......from jokes and teases ends disaster. Thats how some of us heard of a paedophile orange hawker luring a little girl  by joking that her head looked like the oranges he sells....Now this one killed the child completely sef! Wai wasa? >:( >:( He has an unfit mental capacity if he considered that a joke!

The way am scared of Knives talkless of having it aimed at me "playfully"! Every night I take all my kitchen knives and hide all in the cabinet and take them out to arrange them back on the wood block the next morning, its like a ritual. And am always in a rage when knives are kept unside down on a dry rail. Phobia? No. Safety? Absolutely.

TKTK the man may not have the intention to kill her but his recklessness, negligence and stupidicity made his act culpable for if not murder then he should be done for manslaugther. Rubbish!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

GoodFella

Manslaughter or murder? I wonder.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Rais

Quote from: ummita on February 06, 2009, 10:26:28 PM
Feeling very stubborn and angry!!!! >:(
Me yafaru my sister ko bcos of the weather done change completely sorry.
I was at village this week end .Kayy 8) Village is good for our Body
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

Muhsin

Just feeling good. :)

Thanks great fellow senior members for the call. May Allah bless you, ameen.

I'll soon get back with full force as usual, inshaAllah.

Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.