News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: ummutameem on June 18, 2010, 09:23:46 AM
energetic

I wish I were feeling that also.

Presently suffocating; light went off at where I am browsing.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

@muhsin, sorry, hope ur light gets better, dont want to jinx our light like d last time, but we are having d time of our lives wit phcn, weve had it for morethan 24hrs now n another 24 b4 then wit an hour break yday btw 6 n 7 in d evening, alhamdulillah.

im happy!

ummutameem

gogannaka

Electricity supply has improved a little thanks to the hydro power plants that are in full capacity because of the rains.

I feel very very upset after Nigeria's exit from the world cup. A world cup full of bad officiation.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummutameem

@ggnk 'bad officiation' is that wat u think is happening? really?

im happy

Dan-Borno

Quote from: HUSNAA on April 26, 2007, 04:18:34 PM
I FEEL GOOD (TARA TARA TARA TAN)
I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOW (TARA TARA TARA TAN)
I FEEEEEEL GOOD  I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOW
SO GOOD (TAN TAN)
SO GOOD (TAN TAN)
I GOT UUUUUUUU (TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN 
TARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR). ;D

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

DB, i get u, cos tonight i feel dsame, n my reason is simple, i went to ice cream factory n ate my fill, it was fabuloustic!

TONIGHT IS GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT! i will watch tv n sleep like a baby! Alhamdulillah.

@muhsin, sorry bro, try n rest.

gogannaka

Kai UmmuT i'm jealous.
Ice cream factory has the best ice cream in Nigeria. I love the cappuccino ice cream.
Kai har yawu na tsinke. I really miss Lagos.

I feel happy today. Ghana has qualified through to the quarter finals of the world cup.
They have abolished the pain i felt when Nigeria lost.

ummutameem

@ggnk, u c lagos is not all bad, n im wit u, ice cream factory has d best, my fav is d cookies n cream, d belgian chocolate was also good, wish i could ems it for u, anybody that loves icecream is my bff!

ghanaians did us proud, though i didnt watch d match, i saw in d papers today dat caught my i eye, a caption dat says. . IN THIS WORLD CUP WE ARE ALL GHANAIANS.....dats wat i call african unity, a nigerian calling himself ghanaian! wonders shall never cease!

i watched d eng/germany match, eng sure got a taste of its medicine.

all in all im excited today, Alhamdulillah

gogannaka

I am feeling happy alhamdulillah.
Had a good time yesterday too.

Muhsin

babansoyayya

Muhsin

ummutameem