News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Who know how to have a good time?

Started by IBB, May 31, 2007, 11:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

Okay people the weekend is near and I want to hear your ideal weekend get a way...It can be a couple thing, a family thing, solo, you name it..I just want to hear it...Any ideas??? Where to go and What to do
IHS

Fateez

My ideal weekend would be sleeping for 48 hours *sigh* if only that was possible...

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

Wonder of wonders, when I read IBB's post the first thing that came to my mind was sleep for 24 hrs and I see that u (Fateez) is thinking about the same thing and even for longer! :D  ... well like I said before, 'great minds think alike'!   ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

alkanawi

"corgito ergo sum"

IBB

2nd Week
Okay people once again the weekend is here and I want you to share your ideal weekend get a way ...It can be a couple thing, a family thing, solo, you name it..I just want to hear it...Any ideas??? Where to go and What to do
IHS

Dan-Borno

Already the raining season has set in
Zamu koma gona for the weekend.

IBB, you didnt tell us what you will be
doing as the week ends.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 08, 2007, 09:21:19 AM

IBB, you didnt tell us what you will be
doing as the week ends.
I got a date this weekend but m running out of cloth, so i have to do sum laundry as well. But m not telling yah all where m taking her to. Abin sirri ne
IHS

gogannaka

LOL  @ IBB

Wa kake tsoro?

Sometimes i cant figure out what a real weekend getaway is  :-\
For me i think my getaway is to go to work with less the stress like the weekdays.

Or maybe i'll stay home and explore some new recipes i came across.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

Quote from: gogannaka on June 08, 2007, 07:02:35 PM
LOL  @ IBB

Wa kake tsoro?

Ina tsoron maza irin ku. just kiddin.

U go work on weekends man u like money. Will u have time to spend it? ko u r planning a holiday ne, that y u workin ova time?
IHS

MC-HAMA

There is no having a nice time like speed. on a bicycle, motobike, car, jet fighter or watever. has anyone here tried skydiving? it looks like its going to be nice to try b4 u get old.
Da 'kyar nasha, yafi da'kyar aka kama ni...

gogannaka

Quote from: MC-HAMA on June 09, 2007, 08:51:36 PM
There is no having a nice time like speed. on a bicycle, motobike, car, jet fighter or watever. has anyone here tried skydiving? it looks like its going to be nice to try b4 u get old.

LOL skydiving?
Allah ya bada sa'a.
Amma kar ka saka wannan wandon naka cos you'll fill it up with air and might never land.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

Quote from: gogannaka on June 10, 2007, 04:03:17 PM

LOL skydiving?
Allah ya bada sa'a.
Amma kar ka saka wannan wandon naka cos you'll fill it up with air and might never land.
lol
IHS

bakangizo

weekend getaway? ::) Anya kuwa akwai wani abu haka a "ajandar" 'yan najeriya? Musamman a kasar hausa. Kai mutane suna fama da neman na tuwo kai kana neman hutu ;D Ka ci ka koshi kenan. Well, consider going to Tiga Dam, or Hills and Valleys(if the place is still functional). They are really good places to "hide" for the day.

MC-HAMA

LOL skydiving?
Allah ya bada sa'a.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha...
it will probabbly give more landing support (thinking-- maybe i wouldnt need a parachutte after all......)

Da 'kyar nasha, yafi da'kyar aka kama ni...

IBB

Quote from: MC-HAMA on June 11, 2007, 07:26:47 PM

LOL skydiving?
Allah ya bada sa'a.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha...
it will probabbly give more landing support (thinking-- maybe i wouldnt need a parachutte after all......)

U wouldnt need a parachutte. Abi? Ok why not entertain us this weekend by sky diving from Bank of the North. U will make my day u know
IHS